Kimetsu no Yaiba

New chapter, was pretty beautiful. Anyone read it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=鬼滅の刃
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's become routine that we get a sob story for the demon after they're defeated.

And yet it still gets me, every single time.

Fucking called it, she will try to kill Nezuko now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Why hasn't he collected the blood yet?

he's kind of... you know... broken ?

yes

lewd

What was this about?

You're what? Like, did he forget who this was? It HAS been years.

>It HAS been years
It has? I thought it had just been a few months, most of it his training. I can't really follow the passage of time in this manga

The fuck was big boss demon doing out in MC's mountain hovel anyway, did they ever address that?

Seems more to me like she was testing what Tomioka would do and he got played like a fiddle

She might or might not be under orders

Its been one year since the first chapter

Muzan is DIO

>>Its been one year since the first chapter
I thought it was two.

It's been a while since I checked.

He spent half a year training with mask guy in the mountains

And I think its been roughly six minths since he came back from the test and has been doing missions to now

I was right. It's been two years.

1 year was spent training until Tanjirou was tasked with cutting down that boulder, then another year passed and he challenged the fox masked ghost.

Where's Zenitsu? Did butterfly girl actually save him? I am starting to get worried

He's the boss of the next spider arc

If she tries to kill nezuko without any explanation, her entire character up until now would make no sense. If is right then her actions would make more sense

So do these demon hunter guys have a central governing body, or any kind of chain of command at all? Like, so far these guys have just gone to a mountain to get tested, then from that point they just occasionally get birds with jobs for them. This is really no way to run an organization, how are these guys supposed to know shit about anything?

so it's been almost 3 years ? if we count the missions he did

I don't think they are supposed to know much

Didn't they say a lot of the general public didn't know about demons in the first chapter? I think they try to keep it under wraps as much as possible

I wish he'd kept the long hair

Sending a bunch of kids to get murdered by demons as an entry test is no way to run an organization, either

Whoever was with the pillars seems to be in charge, I assume we'll meet them sometime soon now that the spider arc is over

At least that can fit the secrecy thing was going on about, a literal life and death test standing between the populace and their organization will make sure it stays exclusive

But once they've passed, aren't they assets? These guys have just been wondering around where they're told, and it's sheer dumb luck they've survived all these encounters, imagine if they hadn't teamed up in these past couple. They'd be dead for sure. It just seems like if they've gone this far, you'd treat them as a bit more significant than cannon fodder. It's not like they can just pick people up off the street

What is up with those black and white twin lolis we saw during the test?

I remember seeing similar ones in Hoozuki, is there some sort of Japanese legend behind them?

Aren't they a boy and a girl? My moon is shit so I'm unsure.

I don't know about that, but if that's the case no wonder this manga got Togashi's seal of approval

I want to know if the guy in charge has attempted a large scale mission to kill the head demon once and for all. Maybe his endgame is to acquire enough high leveled swordsman to finally take him on

Well, Muzan flashbacked to a dude with Tanjirou's earrings almost killing him, so it's like so no chi no sadame and all that shit

Where can I get the extras for volume 1 and 2?

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=鬼滅の刃

she's a master troll

Yeah. I get what the author is going for-these push tanjiro's character forward along with ez gut punches.

I know it won't happen but I still hope t see Giyuu vs Shinobou next chapter