>"Yu cheeky wanker, stop here, i repeat, in the name of sharia law, stop here"
>"Now show me your tv licence, slowly"

What do Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5uvbNDyH-0
metro.co.uk/2010/05/19/pedal-powered-police-car-tackles-crime-slowly-319771/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me this isn't real

I wish I saved one of those chinese webms where they just run over people and continue driving for this

Probably those Hydrogen Fueled Cars, it's an alternative the Bongs plan to research into.

The Brits are trying to outretard their Reliant Robin automobile

hmm, is this tweet by "TonyKayHaitch" of a man driving a push-cart an official press release by the UK policing force

perhaps we will never know

Do bongs have 3 ton ford reptors like here, or even big SUVs? I wouldn't get in that cuck mobile if my life depended on it. It's probably so slow someone is gonna get annoyed and throw acid in his face after being backed up for miles at 30 km

why does that thing have a big old 666 on it? White Police are the DEVIL??

It isn't, shill thread

Laugh at it and drive away

It isn't shill /thread

Just let him ride a bike, for fuck's sake.

*Blocks you path*

What does it run on, desperation and ineptitude?

checked and thread/

Obvious parody account. That's a soap box racer for a local traditional race.

Also this is about the 30th time this thread has been posted this week, and it's always by a guy with an EU flag. Really makes you think.

Notice how it's always the EU flag posting mutt and anti anglo memes? It's not the CIA nor the Kremlin making them, it's the fucking EU

It runs on cuckness

That name is pure cringe.

Not really, no. Roads are narrow as shit, a small US sedan would take up almost line to line of one row.

There's a highway in the area my family lives when I go visit, and you have to honk the horn when turning corners because it's one lane. If someone's coming opposite of you, you're supposed to pull over and let them pass before getting back on the road.

You know people can choose their flag right? It's probably just some 3rd worlder who'd get shit on if we could see his flag.

>I don't own a TV, faggot. I only use computer monitors. You think I'd pay an annual fee to watch your propaganda? Now leave me alone.

For fuck's sake, the next thing they will decree is that every officer must carry a Muslim on their shoulders who beats them.

Our police drive 5 Series wagons mostly these days, and the most recent showcar I've seen is an Ariel Atom.

We have them but they're rare as hell. I actually saw a 2006 F150 a couple of weeks ago, when my dad had one a while back he'd get fucked by width and height restrictions constantly. Not really viable in big cities.

>computer monitors
EXCUSE ME SIR, YOU COULD BE WATCHING BBC ON THAT

>Enters flat without your knowledge or permission

oi, whassat there plugged into the wall?

retarded mutt

> British Police

"You aren't allowed in my house"
If the TV licensing bloke broke in he's in for a world of shit, they're meant to knock on the door and try and entrap you into admitting guilt.

Of course it isn't, you complete cretin.

>OY yu cheeky wanker, you aren't watching right wing website ?
>I don't see the Guardian or the BBC in your history, right, you're going in jail

Wait, I thought bike wheels were illegal to carry around even by policemen?

youtu.be/P5uvbNDyH-0

>shitting on the Robin

Will the bong fall-down ever end?

*shoots you for owning a stick*

Holy fuck that's great, I haven't seen that before. Point stands though, TV licensing mooks aren't police.

U r dum

That's not a "highway" that's a b-road. Some countries existed before 300 years ago, you know

>OY YU cheeky wanker, stop playing with stick, you're now going in jail

>be Britain's most wanted criminal
>charges include using a right-wing website, criticising Islam, not binning a knife, owning a TV without a license, and leaving bacon outside a mosque

>p-please stop shooting people

In the year Apr 2015 to Mar 2016 there were 8,399 recorded offences involving firearms, broken down as follows.

By weapon type:

Long-barrelled shotgun = 261
Sawn-off shotgun = 150
Handgun = 2,157
Rifle = 48
Imitation firearm = 1,431
Unidentified firearm = 666
Other firearm = 469
Air weapons = 3,217

>everything on the list except pistols can be legal
>pistols are banned everywhere but NI
>yet pistols are 4x as common in crime as rifles/shotguns

If only we restricted our legal guns more.

Knives are legal, always have been. London laws aren't any different from the rest of the UK, you just see more people there with political power who don't know that kitchen knives stab better than a legal pocket knife.

Yeah, it's fucking real.

UK UTTERLY AND UNEQUIVOCABLY FOREVER AND ALL ETERNITY

B T F O !
T
F
O
!

metro.co.uk/2010/05/19/pedal-powered-police-car-tackles-crime-slowly-319771/

>After that? We don't plan to use the car on patrol… it wouldn't be especially effective at catching criminals.

>PC Waller recruited teenagers to help him build the £1,000 Z Car, which will race in the British Pedal Car Grand Prix in Ringwood on July 11.

From 7 years ago as well

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

True, British Police would never drive something that looks so ga—

Everyday I thank God that our Founders had the balls to cast off the chains of slavery that is Angloism

yet here I am, sat on Sup Forums without a proxy, and in possession of a knife (for work purposes), and Mohammed is a cunt.

we don't have a mosque anywhere nearby, so I can help there, nor are there any mudslimes close by

>Implying I don't have a folder with hundreds of examples because I come across British Police Faggotry so often

They might be incredibly obnoxious but they do actually function, so I don't really care.

>anti-slavery day

What.

>Not immediately stopping your car, taking out your prayer matt, bowing down and praying in the direction of Mecca then slowly and deliberately handing your TV license over to the copper.

Can someone give me the link of the british police with the diversity budget ?

Isn't the southwest the safe, white part of the country?

>OH RIGHT you're 92% white, you're under arrest now

Don't tempt me...

I have a lot of examples, famalam...

Would be a shame... if they got posted...

Probably most of them these days.

Population density and percentage non-white.

>>>>MAINLY

That pisses me off the most. Not only do they have a fucking diversity budget for this pointless virtue signalling they also double dip into funding for actually useful shit.

Believe me, I've seen this entire folder already. They're all in London. I don't judge the US on NYC, please don't do the same for us.

>parody
>account
Don't be a gullible nigger, sage a shill TODAY!

How can brits be this stupid?
Act like clowns, get treated like clowns.
Your police officers are meant to be an authority.
Also redesign the retarded uniform.

>Also redesign the retarded uniform.
they already did, bigot

As much as these hurt I gotta say this shit is funny

>you will not face prosecution

At least the nypd beats the fuck out of black people for no reason and shoots them in the back,while ur 10 of ur cuck cops run from some crazy nig, etc. not really a compairison all things considered. I think the police commissioner said that a din do nuff that killed a cop should have been aborted and his mom was a piece of shit durimg a press confidence. And, NYC is safer. Ffs we had a Italian guy "look funny" at a black, the black started a fight and the wop stabbed him to death in bogstsnd ud be a lifer for that

fucking hell merkel shill, 50 billion and you're still pissed off?

Nypd suck nigger dicks under Jewish mayor