Why does nobody want to talk about the genocides committed by Muslims against Serbians and Croatians?

Why does nobody want to talk about the genocides committed by Muslims against Serbians and Croatians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU
i.4cdn.org/gif/1512013041253.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good question abdul

> tfw my post was bumped by a jew

Killing people for choosing to worship a shitskin is not genocide. Religion is not a race. My loyalty is with my country, not the middle east.

he did nothing wrong.

>Why does nobody want to talk about the genocides committed by Muslims against Serbians and Croatians?

It was memory holed because it doesn't fit the narrative. I'm not sure if it is a conspiracy or just a human trait to construct a story over events and then ignore everything that doesn't fit.

Let's talk about it then, OP. I'm curious what evidence is out there for Saudi and Pakistani meddling in this part of Europe. People don't classify Wahhabism as an imperial project but it is.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen0

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen

or maybe reality doesn't matter

The crew of the Enola Gay get the highest medals for killing hundreds of thousands of civilians by targeting cities, not Military targets. See the hypocrisy ?

Reminds me of Nuremberg trials.

Because liberals are hugging sandniggers with bombs for some fucking unknown reason.

Because that's not part of the agenda. They must destroy the West before they destroy Islam. one world religion incoming.

they became medals for doing their duty, not for killing 100k japs.

Muslims aren't people. Can't genocide them by definition.

Can only mass purge.

If it was genocide you'd all be dead
Genocides a meme. The word you're looking for is war. W-a-r.
You lost or you'd do the same

Medals mean nothing

There can be only one.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Because it's complete bullcrap made up by war-mongers and perpetuated by fucktards who never experienced war.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU

you can't /thread yourself. It like sucking your pee pee

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512013041253.webm

All sides committed war crimes. But you'll never hear our side of the story

what if he likes sucking his pee pee

hehe xd

Because the crimes of our so called war criminals are not even comparable to the ones of the "Serbs" in ((Republika Srpska)). Naser Orić witnessed less than a dozen Serbs killed and everyone wants him gone. Compare that to Srebrenica where 8k just 'went missing'. The rest are Arab sand niggers from the Mujahadeen who can't be caught because they're waging their own war in Syria. They murdered and razed villages from Croatians in Herzegovina to Serbs in Eastern Bosnia. Either forget about it or arrest half of the Balkans. Also the lack of evidence, it's no conspiracy.