It’s done. You alt-right faggots are so done. Just give up, the guy is not your regular shill...

It’s done. You alt-right faggots are so done. Just give up, the guy is not your regular shill. He has single handedly btfo all of your ilk.

youtu.be/dOnEehx9BQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-)
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Small if false

>gets repeatedly BTFO by the alt-right and an actual biologist
>"the alt-right is too dumb"

Why does he sound so pretentious?

>look a dumb post have more upsies than your video
>I btfo the video

Typical alt-right low IQ response.

fucking memeflags
day of the pole soon shill

>54 minutes
Jesus, is this actually worth watching or is it just him attacking strawman or misunderstanding the scientific literature for almost an hour?

Ze mice are retarded Kraut just like you!

It's pretty /comfy/ so far desu. OP has a nice voice even if his message is incoherent.

Kraut and Tea is the greatest creator of non-arguments on Youtube.

holy shit will we ever recover?

Trout & Low-T bideo?
did he actually address the argument in the article this time or is it more bullshit?

54 minutes of
>strawmans
>ad hominem
>appeal to authority
>fish fallacy
>doesn't even address any JF arguments
>request for ridiculous amount of information even though that there is enough information is there

yep 54 minutes of crap

also

Just wait for the JF video, he goes through the whole thing each time so you kill two birds with one stone.

CANT WAIT UNTIL ALT HYPE RIPS HIM A NEW ASSHOLE

OVER 70 SOURCES?!?!?!?!

Germany universities are pretty shit, not hard to get into and it's the cookie cutter option for about 80% of ethnic germans/non muslims immingrants after school. Going to one you soon realize it's filled with the same idiots who obsess about pointless shit and can barely put a sentence together.
They're still smug as fuck if they go to uni though :^)

Kraut has to ignore JF as much as possible.

BAMP

Wew, alt right btfo once again fucking losers

Because the fucker has no clue what he is talking about... idiot gets it all wrong

This means there will be even more JEAN and FEORY videos from Jean and MW repectively. Nice.

Don't give this obvious needle dick cuck boy the views
He is a cancerous marxist
Don't encourage him
sage

Gravity pull is not proof enough of gravity exiting to Kraut.

Why would you need a billion sources when talking about racial differences when differences in breeds can easily be observed and identified through dogs and horses? its not that complicated of a subject and there is no reason to believe that different human races would function any different than different horse and dog breeds.

just finished watching it, it was fantastic he systematically went through alternative hypothesis' video and absolutely destroyed him with the reality of genetics and how it actually works. Alt cuck is gonna rush another dishonest video as soon as he can to combat how anally destroyed he got. "hurr durr my scientists need to hide cause their views are dissident" nah come out and show them otherwise you're lying ALT FAGGET

He has autism.

I'm centrist though.

>54 mins

Why watch this when this simple graph here irrevocably BTFOs any argument he has regarding base human equality.

DAILY REMINDER MONKEYS ARE CLOSEST RELATED TO NIGGAS

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-)

Eurogenes K15

# Population Percent
1 Sub-Saharan 68.07
2 Northeast_African 22.94
3 Oceanian 3.38
4 North_Sea 2.44
5 Siberian 1.5
6 Southeast_Asian 1.36
7 Amerindian 0.3

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Mbuti_Pygmy 9.17
2 Bantu_N.E. 9.25
3 Luhya 10.43
4 Biaka_Pygmy 17.31
5 San 20.59
6 Bantu_S.E. 24.23
7 Bantu_S.W. 26.7
8 Mandenka 32.21
9 Sudanese 34.97
10 Yoruban 39.97
11 Ethiopian_Anuak 42.12
12 Sandawe 48.08
13 Maasai 54.39
14 Hadza 58.32
15 Ethiopian_Gumuz 64.54
16 Mozabite_Berber 76.71
17 Algerian 78.03
18 Tunisian 78.29
19 Moroccan 80.01
20 Ethiopian_Oromo 84.04

lel, do liberals even believe DNA does anything? At this rate soon they'll tell us "DNA is just a fingerprint, it doesn't actually do a thing, we're all born the same, only our upbringing shapes us"

They already believe that being born in poverty magically shrinks your brain within 6 months because they can't admit that poor people are genetically less intelligent which is why they're poorer in the first place.

Who is JF?

Jean-Francois Gariepy

youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg

jean francois gariepy

I hope this is his last video about iq. Talk about mudslims or antifa for fuck sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

beat me to it, damn

HOLY SHIT POL BTFO

PHD Biologist researcher from Duke, makes videos BTFOing everyone who claims to debunk race realism. Real big brained stuff desu

I'm so glad every time I see Kraut has a new video. I've never actually watched one of his videos, but every time he releases a video, that take him 1-3 months to make, I know Ryan Faulk and JF are going to totally BTFO him within 24 hour.

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

Great, a new Woes video soon then.

>MUH Alt right is done
>Alternative Hypothesis, Millennial Woes and Jean-Francois Gariépy release videos and trash his arguments
>MUH Alt right is done
>Alternative Hypothesis, Millenial Woes and Jean-Francois Gariépy release videos and trash his arguments
>Rise and repeat

When will /leftpol/ ever learn?

if you were convinced by this faggot then you are too dumb to be here anyway. bye bye faggot.. Go find yourself a nice nigger and enjoy your confused delusional life.. It's going to become harder and harder for you to keep up the charade and doing so will probbaly lead you down a path of self destructive insanity. On the day of rope we will be sure to give you a quick death. ;D

I agree, but honestly it’s really blackpilling to see how dumb Kraut, Academic Agent, and the rest of the Sargon wannabes are. Maybe it’s just because they’re emotionally invested with their YouTube careers on the line, but they miss really obvious points made very explicitly and simply can’t grasp them.

They do but it offends their religion.
The deep shame of 'skeptics' is that concepts like "all humans were created equal" aren't scientific in the slightest but statements made by 18th century liberal humanist philosophers predicated on the existence and action of God. When dumb bastards like Kraut try to 'debunk race realist', realize that they are pleading to 'muh magical skydaddy' as much as someone arguing the Earth is 6000 years old.

This is also why they want to mongrelize humanity so badly btw.

but he already lost. he's just attention-whoring at this point.

Just going to wait for JF to do his think.

WHY DOES THIS GUYS ACCENT HAVE THE SAME SHIT TIER VOICE AS TYRION LANNISTER

I wonder, if he actually sat down and researched this stuff for all these months.Not gonna watch it, there's qualified people to do that. but I am pretty sure he will get his ass raped again :^)

>Kraut can't shill for more BLACKED Germany
oh nooo...that sucks!

The title of the video is ad hominem. The content of the video is ad hominem. Even his comments are ad hominem. It's impressive how delusional he is.

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
ThatsOK all newfags do that..
Try these boards you will find they suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
/trv/ - Travel
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
Sup Forums - Random < the original hate machine of the
internet.
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

laffs bc trout's a jew who fucked a black chick

HYPOFESIS

got to 15 mins
all strawmen, all misrepresentations

Best bit so far:
>Brings up Alt-Hype statement about selective breeding of dogs done by humans who did need not know the concept of genes.
>Whole point of Alt-Hype's statement was about how you don't need to isolate specific genes to know their effect. You can see that they exist by the result.
>Kraut and Low T says that dogs were bred in a controlled manner, and humans naturally.
>Therefore, if human genetics were selected naturally all across the world by their environments, then how could they have deliberately and consciously bred higher intelligence into themselves
>"Where was the supposed selective breeding of humans? There was none! Humans aren't a crop! See! He's wrong again!"
Literally arguing against a point Alt-Hype didn't even make. Made no fucking sense.

Big if JF

Absolute Shakespeare

>look at me I'm a classical liberal
>WHAT? SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE? BETTER GET HER FIRED

The genetic part of the alt-right discourse was never the important part, it's just the remnant of natsoc in it.

The important part it's to hate the jews.

Doesn't matter anyway
People are just coming in to piss on the ashes
Pol Is shutting down

>Alt-Hype says you don't need Genetic Research to determine differences in race.
>But here is a list of things that we need Genetic Research for.
>"Haha I win again against SCIENCE MAN."

I actually feel getting dumber watching this video.

I blame Sargon. Now we have countless uneducated plebs larping as philosopher kings with some weird avatar and a patreon. These people are too stupid to be teaching people anything and are a public danger.

Niggers are retarded. Get over it.

>white nationalists want an ethnostate
>jews have an ethnostate
>alt-right leaders like Dicky Spencer use Israel as a positive example
>non-white from Chile says alt-right is about hating jews

ok

big if reddit

>SCIENCE MAN
funniest part, that

>"I'll use his own SCIENCE MAN meme against him and call him a SCIENCE MAN! That'll discredit him!"
>"Hi, I'm Kraut's assistant for today, and I'm going to tell you all about how Alt-Hype is just an idiot SCIENCE MAN despite his phd in biology is meaningless."
>"So as a chemistry student, let me inform you about the science."
absolute gold

Hating Jews is a Jewish psyop. Every people should have their own land, Jews included. Gassing the Jews is blue pulled, deporting them all is redpilled.

>The methodology is questionable, the results are questionable and they even admit to it in that very paper itself
you can tell that this is most likely the first paper he ever read more than the abstract of

can't be assed to watch 50 more minutes of this pretentious brainlet

The 1% has the wealth and the land, this it's done not by ethnic control, but by wealth control.

The alt right as a movement goes beyond ethnic boundaries, the fascination with white supremacy it's the psy op.

I don't know how I would handle this sort of person in real life. I can generally engage with centrists and leftists in good faith because I never use (mere) rhetoric and people generally react good to that. I doubt I could reach someone like Kraut though.

From people on the Alt-Right I hear common sense syllogisms backed up by data. For example, "We found that these identical twins perform pretty much the same even though they were raised with in radically different environments. There were no genetic differences. Therefore, genetics heavily influence X".

Kraut literally never engages at that level, counters these arguments/observations or anything like that. He just makes science-speak videos about a field that I (nor, let's be real - himself) understand in the in-depth sense of the word. He just filibusters with science-speak, never addressing these simple arguments/observations. If he does even tangentially, it's "that's not enough to conclude X" while his underlying position is that it's the opposite of X, for which he has even less data than the guy he is criticizing. I do not know, for the love of God, how this man exists.

I hope for his sake he is a straight up shekel-mooching liar. I can understand that and even empathize with it. Literally believing what he says, I cannot.

That makes your 1/10 retarded, pasta nigger.

merkel german commie cuck got a chemistry student to help him
hahahaha

FACT: Science is racist.

Literally who?

if he concedes defeat then he's finished, and he knows that if he doesnt respond to the alt-right's counter-arguments then he lost, skeptics think they're top shit and i think it'll be a while until kraut swallows his pride and admits that he's out of his element

Yeah, I noticed that.

>"As a Chemistry student, let me tell you why this Biologist and Sociologist is wrong in his area"
>"Let me also explain to you why citations in research papers are important, just in case you have the intelligence of a common housefly"

Good comment. I'd just add that he does this because he's probably financially and personally invested. The inherent bias that results from that is pretty apparent and one is unlikely to uproot that ideological position without replacing it with what would basically be a more lucrative and prestigious ideological position for him to take.

jf will deliver

FEORY!

as always

There is something called appeal to authority fallacy, not that a kangaroo fucker and a potato nigger would know much about it.

i love this threads keep poping up every now and then

i guess you leftist fucks should have spent the last twenty-five years doing actual science instead of "advancing diversity" huh

The Chemistry guy was literally only there to give the veneer of Kraut having a big brain.

>"Here's a tangent entirely unrelated to the Alt Hype's arguments as to why you need X amount of sources in academia or you're a big dummy"

What's a Chemistry student doing in a video relating to genetics? And there were actually TWO Chemistry students there!

Germans were a mistake

you're so fucking cringe soyboi! the whole video of kraut was appeal to authority fallacy and it wasn't even the right type of authority so sad! maybe you can try next time cuck faggot!

>Let me also explain to you why citations in research papers are important, just in case you have the intelligence of a common housefly
>but don't expect me to give references to those citations at any time
>just have a list
>a big list
>to show how scientific I am
>t. Kraut.

You're getting a lot of laughs out of pretending to be a Kraut supporter in this thread, aren't you?

>Kraut is so autistic he buys the 500+ page textbook in Alt Hype's video just to show what was inbetween a paraphrased quote.

>"Hurr durr, the book says inbetween your quotes that finding the genes is now possible! That means inferring genetic heritability from common traits without finding specific genes is wrooooonnng! Guess it's back to the drawing board for ol' Gregor Mendel, brainlets!

>FEORY
>FEORY
>FEORY
>FEORY
>FEORY

Go watch more rick and morty fagot. Recycling the same three, already debunked arguments isn’t being an intellectual.

He has no arguments, and gets BTFO'd every single time. He is retarded beyond believe.
Kekistanies are faggots and most likely mongrels

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME KRAUT STOP SPAMMING YOUR VIDEOS ON HERE NO ONE CARES

Seriously, real talk, wth is with this guy's videos being labled lee alt right btfo'd very recently? Was this guy really asshurt for months on end, when he went on his hiatus? ;Honestly just from someone who just looks at this from face value and doesn't get into it as other ppl have. This just looks like an asshurt child who didn't get candy at the candy store.

Why does he keep doing this to himself? Is it just an ego thing that he can't let go or does he genuinely believe what he's saying I wonder

Can't wait to watch JF and Alt Hype destroy this fucking clown.

Possibly the most punch-worthy pretentious voice I have ever heard.

I read the free chapter of the revolutionary phenotype and it's fucking me up. It makes too much sense

Funny thing is that one one actually watches his videos, so the thread is a JF hype thread basically.