Nice knowing you Europe

RIP Sweden

Would bet money on this situation. The Mediterranean is going to feel the full effect of population growth in the developing world

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I project Bitcoin to be 100k in a year

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

There will be a tipping point and ethnic Swedes will leave. White flight.

Poland won’t take them.

why? dumbasses.

I hope you guys got some heavy duty ovens, thats a lot of shitskins to burn.

I project muslim dick in your ass within a year.

Expecting even 4% here. The only way that happens is that almost the entire country dies. And thats without even assuming they wont get killed anyway. Mudslimes are not welcome and they never will.

I think your problem is gypsies desu

Ha HA very funny! Niiiice Jokeee

What is the source? I believe that France is already at least 20% Muslim.

At present, approximately 1,400,000 Muslims are resident in Italy (mostly moroccans and albanians), or a figure corresponding to 2.34% of the Italian population. 70% of niggers immigrants from the libyan route are Christians, and immigration from Albania and Morocco has finally been arrested (thanks to the economic development of their nations). I believe that by 2050 we will have a maximum of 4% of Muslim population.

MUH MUSLIMS

Like 2% of all Shitskin immigrants are religious muslims you dumb pastanigger

When I do a random headcount in any EU city I go to, it is always 60-70% nigger or arab. I am pretty sure the figures on this map are the actual situation, not 2050.

muslims = sandniggers, I don't distinguish between believers and unbelievers, they are all culturally Muslim.

The statistics do!

This fucking shilling has no near visible end, what the actual fuck. What the fuck is up with you mongrelized cretins today?!

not the italians ones, North African immigrants and Albanians / Bosniaks / Turks are considered automatically muslims.

If I would, hypothetically, run a political campaign to save Norway, what would Sup Forums do? Run a Trump-esque campaign?

I fucking hate Muslims, unevolved fucking subhuman trash.

Portugal, Poland, Czech, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania Alliance Empire NOW

FUCK the rest of Europe

>4.5
Haha, nice post, OP.
BUT WHERE ARE THE PROOFS?

Sweden Ye... WHAT? 30%?!

I agree. Rather conservative assessment.

and these figures are just muslims. also think non-muslim blacks, indians etc

west europe will be half non-european like le 56% usa today

great kek

Sauce?

Fucking hell what the hell are you doing europe.

WHY!!!

Yugoslavia was the lesson. Germany ALREADY has more muslims than there are Albanians in Kosovo and Albania combined and yet we have issues with relations with neighbours.

Imagine the sheer catastrophic size of enclaves in europe that will emerge from this shit for fucks sakes why

Good point, actually. Who knows if reliable statistics, of how many exactly muslims there are in european countries, exist. Not to mention if they're even accessible to the public

France only at 18%. Oh come on

that doesn't look like a Muslim, user...

Maybe because they have 82 million population you dumbfuck

>t. serb immigrant in albania

What has yugoslavia to do whith religions?

Poland is pretty much fucked because EU says so and polish thots will squirt rivers to the BBC.

That makes Portugal, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania the last bastion of mental health (the rest are gypsies and slavshits anyway).
Feels good.

10,000 male mercenaries/guerilla are enough to bring down a 10 million population

tfw when you realize whites will start to feel threatened in their european lands, move to a more safe country, (which will be Poland) and increase it's population, turning it into a rich white utopia and eventually the fourth reich, which will then conquer and liberate the native white lands of europe, dissolving the caliphate and hanging the traitors

Just a note: this is the "high migration scenario" which assumes a permanent crisis migration of Muslims to Europe similar to 2015 and 2016.

Such a high crisis migration has not been the case sine March 2016.

A much more realistic scenario is pic related, the medium migration scenario which assumes continued LEGAL migration of Muslims into the UK and Sweden etc., 2017 year illegal migration levels (high, but not 2015 crisis high) and current birth rates.

And here is the scenario in which Greece, Spain and Italy get their act together and start controlling the European borders. In this scenario, Europe is not really doing that bad in 2050.

>Projected

I really hope the Poles aren‘t dumb enough to let Swedish (((refugees))) in.

lmao

IDC about other countries fuck Croatia you have failed me too much too much

>2.1%
2.1% too many

>A much more realistic scenario is pic related
you are retarded if you believe this, family reunification, more and bigger waves from Africa etc, are going to make the third scenario seem like a best case projection