Coal Burner Roastie Gets Herself and Sister Killed By Husband

If You Ever Needed Another Reason Not To Date Coal burners Might Surely Bring You A Death Sentence.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5122605/Man-killed-estranged-wife-sister-himself.html#ixzz4ziBmruPB

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Jamaicans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Sister

Black males are too insecure to date white females. That's why they are so violent to them.
Imagine being a nigger and dating someone who could instantly trade up at any moment LMAO.

Black guy who exclusively dates white women here. I fucking hate niggers like this. They spoil it for the rest of us. Fucking savages.

i hope he killed the little mutt as well

a wife who would do that to her husband is a despicable creature

you made a promise, samwise gamgee

Where did I say she wasn't despicable?
That's exactly my point.. white women are way too uncontrollable for black men and their horrible insecurity.
Only a confident strong white man can tame a white woman.

white women can be some of the dumbest pieces of shit i swear

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Didn't think Jamaicans browsed Sup Forums

جون، الارتداء، أداة تعريف إنجليزية غير معروفة، الأصفر، أنا أكرر جون ترتدي قبعة صفراء

Where did I say you said that she wasn't despicable?

Fuck off back to Africa nigger.

God bless this nigger. He killed two coal burning whores from the city of my birth and he killed a nigger. Fuckin' BASTE

>nordcuck genes
>coalburner
checks out

Toll paid
>...and keep the change.

They're very susceptible to social peer pressure and fads, mon.

And still, the typical inital reaction of white women to these cases is to worry about the rascism it might spark.

>sis nose
Pet attack

Now that mutt doesn't have any parents 2 less whites and a groid leaves one mutt but come on guys its 2017 stop being so bigoted

They're from America

>one coal burning whore
the other was a ripe young woman fit for impregnation

>Mallory Jackson worked as a licensed practical nurse

Why is it always nurses that are coal burning sluts?

>She is survived by her and Darrel Jackson's young daughter, Camilla Rose.

Fuck he didn't kill the mutt

>Her sister Meredith was a senior at the University of Southern Indiana, where she was a Presidential Scholar majoring in sociology and political science.
>sociology and political science

Wew, he did us a huge favor there too. Thanks BASTE blackman

Coal burning is genetic

im actually from the states im just here on business

>sociology major
and she probably had the same daddy issues her sister had.

thats what triggers these murders always
the woman is leaving them

or sometimes the nigger just suspects they are cheating

???
that hair, eyes color and facial struct stems from the nord all the same

toll paid

ooga booga

point taken, but she ripe all the same
right on my strike range

Is it bad that shitskin killed a white woman or is it good that shitskin killed a coal burner tho?

I'm always confused by this one.

They just wanted to hate on race, it started as hate fetish, but ended as hate.

here you go, for future redpilling

I'd get mad too living in such a barn.

The wages of sin

Paid in full

He killed a coal burner and likely coal burner who was a sociology major and he killed a nigger. If he had killed their muttling I would have announced he did nothing wrong.

>That's why they are so violent to them.

Implying niggers aren't violent with everyone.
LITERALLY everyone.

Toll status: PAID

no, he was a wifebeater (the police had been called for domestic dispute) and she probably said she was leaving him so he went berserk

they always go berserk when the white woman decides she's better than being with a fucking nigger after all

They look Jewish.

yeah for the same reason.
they are the most insecure race in the world.
superiority complex masking fucking DEEP insecurity. lashing out at everyone and giving up on life.
fuckin useless cunts.

Burn the coal pay the toll

This is what happens when the jews try to race mix incompatible races with their propaganda. Blacks for blacks, whites for white

I am telling you how it started in some pub, people don't think much further these days and some day baby comes, then you are tied to race you only wanted to fuck because of fetish, which isn't love. Going against your own genetics means you want genocide and genocide isn't love.

when a black man loses his white woman its like defcon levels of chimpout likely to kill her and her family and kids ive seen worst than this though when it comes to these relationships

:)

>his wife
You mean some whore, he looses his shit because she can't tell the difference between one and another nigger. Muh black, muh black dick... see, there's no personality here, it's just some black thing.

>Meredith

Explains it all

>Why is it always nurses that are coal burning sluts?
Bleeding hearts, see everyone as in need of their love and help.

>Fuck he didn't kill the mutt
Needs to continue the cycle of broken homes.

A fuckton of the insecurity comes from their fathers forgetting where they live when they go out for cigarettes.

Seriously, I'm not at all saying blacks = whites, but if they all had their fucking fathers and were raised properly we'd probably have 80% less crime.

looks like another goyim consumed by the (((system))) regardless of his skin color

>He went on to write: 'no support, no prospects, earning a bachelor's earned me even less progress. No need for my Talents or Wisdom, Corporate America must have a predetermined vision. My only Motive was to overcome and inspire, but as slamming doors became rhythmic, my hope soon expired.

>‘Before you judge me take a second to realize, all the faith you could have restored before the demise.. Look Around, There are still more living and determined individuals with nothing to lose, a progressive drive, and everything to gain. Assist when possible! Without it, They may soon become nothing to this world.’

>BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Is that..dare I say....eggs I smell?

That's where you're wrong, stupid fucking kiddo

Blacks at the time of him writing this had a higher rate of two parent homes than whites. Please stop spreading your LE BASTE BLACKMAN propaganda.

a coalburner always pays her toll

Did he beat that child? Look at her face, you can't even see her eyes, all swollen up.
Niggers must die!

dude that's like saying black people wouldn't commit so much crime if only they committed less crime

What is Chad doing in Jamaica? Are you related to Bob Marley?

Are youn on of those (below)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Jamaicans

white men need to stay away from coal burners the groid will be scheming to kill you and her both when you least expect it stop falling for the tactics of how you must be insecure afraid you can't measure up to the Black man's dick huh its all these whores use to try and shame you like the girl who leaked the texts on her twitter of a guy who didn't want her anymore because she admitted to being a coal burner

wisdom-vision inspire-expired
NEXT UP
Murderous Diverse with Amerifat Tier Degree Fancies Himself a Poet
join us as we mourn this beautiful soul

they look good, they look average

Seems like he wasn't able to find a job and she dumped him.

>white man realises a bachelor of arts won't get them anywhere
>chalks it up to experience while working part-time jobs and trying to build a life, despite being fucked initially
>black man realises a bachelor of arts won't get him anywhere
>goes on autistic murder spree of those closest to him because they feel their "wisdom" is "unappreciated" in ((corporate)) America
huh

>white women can be some of the dumbest pieces of shit i swear
Anyone can be suicidal. I know what i should do, but i don't always do it.

>im actually from the states im just here on business
Whats your business?

Ex-liberal here! Can't stand niggers / muzzies / chinks any more! Fuck you all!

sounds like a BLM member

>its all these whores use to try and shame you like the girl who leaked the texts on her twitter of a guy who didn't want her anymore because she admitted to being a coal burner
Source? I want to see comments on it.

i love a good toll payment in the mornin'

>wahhhh life is so hard
Darwinism is truly great.

good

And in fact to further my point. 1961, when MLK wrote that, that was the LOWEST single parent birth rate of all time as it had been getting lower all throughout the baby boom during the post WW2 years. 92% of black children were raised in 2 parent households at the time. Yet it didn't stop niggers from nigging. Your view that just "fixing this one thing" will make a significant difference is utopian nonsense. Behavior is significantly heritable, changing a single variable in the environment that the genes are expressed in is unlikely to have a profound effect on outcomes unless that variable is starvation or death.

I wonder what he majored in? African-American studies? lul. A lot of companies in Indiana are still low key racist, and they don't give a fuck about your Affirmative Action degree. If you aren't good enough for the job they'll send you packing

What the fuck is he even talking about. Half of that is meaningless rambling.

4 primeministers on jamaica have been white. Looks like white Jamaicans are treated well by their black compatriots.

Do you as an American feel that Jamaican blacks are easier to get along with than American blacks?

oy vey

His lack of introspection and sense of personal accountability is pretty funny.

my nigga

>posts a light-skinned hoe whose best features are all Caucasian in origin
I agree with your sentiment, but come on. If you're going to make that argument, at least post a full-blooded African.

Hahahaha. So fucking gross.

Typical low IQ nigger

Maybe our new "princess" will chimp out and murder Harry?

Hope springs eternal...

>Jamaican blacks are easier to get along with than American blacks?
a little bit
they hate American blacks, but they especially despise Hatians
t. Floridian

im a white american here on business

a woman marries a man because she thinks she can change him

a man marries a woman because he thinks she'll stay the same

and they both end up disappointed

How is this bad news? Breeding mulattoes should be a death penalty offense.

I'm disgusted with Harry but what a coincidence that it was one of (((them))) that introduced her to him. Every. Fucking. Time.

>muh bachelors degree gib gibs

I just read the story. Indiana is the shittiest state in the union. White women there are all coalburners.

Left one is qt imo. Damn blacks get all the hot chicks.

Nice try coastal fag.

What prescription lenses do I need to be able to read this, Mr. Blurry McBlurredPic?

fucking kek

You can really see her face clearly but all her features are blacked, the only thing is her lighter, but still not Caucasian skin

oh wow that guy muddled the gene pool, killed two fertile women and created state depandant off spring. shooting for the highscore here

this is a common occurrence, but the bastard mutt offspring is NEVER killed, thats a rule that is never broken ;(

what does the white part on map symbolise? Are the included?

HuWhite male here. Please go back to YouTube, Kekistani people