RIP NORDFRONT

Banned in Finland: yle.fi/uutiset/3-9953919

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iE-mBNxkWq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy
youtube.com/watch?v=NCHq0m67lq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

Silly goyim when will you learn that being white isn't okay?

>Welp, pack it up boys... We're not allowed to exist anymore.
Jews actually believe this

They must be doing something right. I knew I liked those goys.

Do they think this will help? It's still not banned in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, nor on Iceland. Finns will just change the name of their part of the organization.

What i don't get why did they have to register their organization? They can't ban them if they didn't do it. For example we can't ban Antifa as it's not registered organization.

Good.
Finno-Ugric=/=Indo-Euro
Indo-Euro="White"

Perkele desu~

When did they register their organisation? I thought it wasn't registered

Next, they'll try to outlaw Talos.

Talos worship is already banned. Thanks ((( Thalmor )))

its a slippery slope from
>ban a controversial party/movement
to
>literally sweden

So do they all get arrested now?

i don't need your 9 divines when i have my Kyne

The judgement isn't probated yet so police can do nothing

>N'wah doesn't even worship the true gods, the Daedra

You're an Imperial so you should probably worship Akatosh

>USA=Racemixing disaster
>Breton=Racemixing disaster
>tfw both have muttfaces

youtube.com/watch?v=iE-mBNxkWq4

Faithless Imperial!

They should ban antifa too.

Banning YouTube and twitter accounts is the new book burning

Why don't you fuck off back where you came from ash monkey?

>implying we even have them in here
have you ever seen an antifa person in finland? cus i sure as hell haven't.
They are all closet antifas cus we recist 'n shieet

We do, but only a few. Yet antifa is always boasting how they will come to ruin our 100 year independence day. So don't let them come.

You fucking imperial bootlicker. I bet you kiss argonians you fucking faggot.
The (((Septims))) are controlling your brain, you have been brainwashed into thinking that they serve the "true gods" when it's really just the (((aedra))).
Pathetic outlanders, I have Azura and Azura is all I need.
Remember outlander, Oblivion is forever.

It's not registered organization so you can't ban it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy
(((Wikipedia)))

>tfw ywn have a beautiful dunmer wife to make you sujamma

rev up that sauna finnboi because I sure want to fucking die

Then why did they bother banning the neo-nazis? Now they will keep doing the same thing but only "unofficially".

>Bretons are bad
They literally represent the best of men, nordcucks and imperifags can only scream as they are reduced to ash & dust.

Why do you think this is funny? Are you a Cuck? Yes you are!

>Tfw no Thu'um to shout the prime minister apart and become high king

why even live desu

>meanwhile ISIS is not banned

Yumalauta haista vittu perkele

No, Bretons have elven admixture and are thus subhumans and should be slaves to the Nords.

stfu u disgusting m*n
accept your true Mer Masters and stop this foolishness.
The Bretons are the closest the M*n will ever get to perfection, and they are still abominations tainted by their m*n genes.

Don’t let your dreams be dreams
dont let your screams be screams

>implying I'm an Imperial
Do one milk drinker, I was born a reachman and I'll die a reachman barring some unlikely circumstance where snowniggers come and take my land and turn it into a mine and we all stop worshiping the old gods and become daedra worshipers instead for some reason.

>tfw no comfy arcane university to study magic in after a long day of collecting herbs

im getting close to pulling the trigger

Skyrim is partly the reason all this ‘alt-right controlled opposition’ shit is so laughable. It’s the same ‘barely understood it so it must be saying what the loudest are pushing’ shit. Ulfric has been manipulated by the Thalmor through proxies in Markarth and misinformation by Elenwen to get where he is but he doesn’t answer to them and he’s not wrong. Those who abandon Ulfric for a dead state on misinterpretation and assumed paranoias are the same ready to call the alt-right controlled. They fear trust and being able to believe in someone.

>sub-human

You act like humans are superior, funny considering how they can't even keep a homeland.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCHq0m67lq8
nuff said

>he's a half-breed
when will you br*ton scum stop larping like you were indigenous.
>worshipping the old gods
you mean our ancestors? Superiorly bred Mer like myself are descended from those who created this world.

Hello fellow Mer, might I ask where you hail from?
I myself am from the province of Morrowind, Vvardenfell in particular.

>how to de-rail any nordic thread 101

I'm waiting mods.

Sweden belongs to the Nords

WE ARE NOT HALFBREEDS STOP CALLING US THAT OKAY I SWEAR ILL SELL YOUR HIDE TO A HAG YOU DIRTY ASH MONKEY WE ARE PUREBRED REACHMAN AND WE DO NOT WORSHIP ANCESTORS OR PRETENDER DAEDRA LIKE YOU FUCKING KNIFE EARED ASH MONKEYS

The Breton is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a Man, a Mer, A vagrant, and scum. It all runs off him like blood off a blade. But call him a half-breed and watch how he recoils, how injured he is,how he shrinks back suddenly "I've been found out."

>Reachm*n
You descend from Orc rape, look into your thorny heart and know it to be true, it's the only explanation to be as unclivilized as you.

Sweden is rightful Dunmer clay. First Solstheim, then the mainland.

Good luck trying you fucks.

Cut off one head and two will take its place

Civilisation is an elf meme we could be civilised if we want we just choose not to be and we are NOT part orc we are MORE NEDIC than any other race of "man". GET IT.
FUCKING STOP

quadroons?

FUCK OFF SNAKENIGGER

>tfw larping is connecting with reality with horrible results
Solsteim is what irl? ''Sweden is Dunmer clay'' now this is bait if i've ever seen some

Sounds like denial, besides Nords clearly are the closest in relation to the refugees of Atmora, your kind can't even shout. Even the most degenerate Nibean fruitcake Imperial can pacify an area for a bit just with his voice.

NORDS ARE FILTHY FUCKING SNOW ELF HALFBREEDS AND THEY ARE INVADERS IN REACHMAN LAND
SHOUTING IS PUSSY SHIT FROM A FAKE GOD OUR HAGS HAVE TOLD US THEY CAN DO MUCH COOLER STUFF THEY JUST DON'T FUCKING WANT TO OKAY!?!??!

Yle reporters must have masturbated several times while writing this article. Cunts

now you missed the opportunity to call nords and (((syrian))) refugees similar
>S-elfs fear nord's rapid increase in population
>S-elfs sucker punches nords
>Ysgramor
>S-elfs get cucked by the ((((((Dwemer)))))

Not all ISIS are terrorist. Are you a racist?

>Lets ugly old witches lead their lives
>Said witches are even less resistant to the effects of Magicka than a newborn Br*ton.

Enjoy your caves you barbarian, soon we'll crush the remaining Towers and we'll fix the mistake of Mundus

>Nords of Skyrim live in a peaceful homogenous society
> Join the Empire ( EU)
> Empire subverted and controlled by ((( Thalmor )))
>They force Skyrim to bring in huge amounts of Argonians, Khajits and southern Imperials as well as redguards

They are not ugly they are BEAUTIFUL! To me!
And there is nothing wrong with a woman leading. OKAY? I bet this thing is really going to take of in the future and then you'll feel EXTREMELY DUMB.

Our hags could kill you as soon as look at you is what they've told us and we have no reason to disbelieve what they say, we think they must be very powerful.

but they made the empire

Snow elves would be the Sami people btw

finnish continuation would be
>Empire forces the Nords to silence about Talos (banning every fucking thing in school system)
oh shit u right (pic)

>He thinks that "Southern" Imperials are bad.

I'll break it down real simple for your m*n-mind to handle.

Western Imperials wish to be closer to Nords.

Eastern Imperials desperately wish to be more Elvish

Based Finns will find a way and one day they'll win.

what do nordfront actually do, i googled them and got a march/protest vid

things arent that bad for you guys right? i thought it was just swede

How many years you think we have until we are at their level? I mean what’s the real difference between politics here and there?

the difference is that we have Pohjanmaa's mentality and smöl amount of slav in our culture
which makes the people able vote for right leaning parties
''vihataan kaikkee kaikkee erillaista''
''we hate...we hate everything different''
from song ''Pohjanmaalla'' by Klamydia

>antifa
>finland
>introduce gomunism
Mannerheim would roll over in his grave