So I run a company and deal with this shit everyday and learned something today

So I run a company and deal with this shit everyday and learned something today.
They begged and whined for equal pay and some temp made me laugh by simply sayian
" why not just identify as a man to get the same pay"?

we are now in total shitdown while HR sort this out because they do not have any answers.

So I run a company poorly*

well the tax payers are actually paying for it I guess. I sure as shit am not.
temp will get a pay raise and perm job for making me chuckle though.

Why dont you just be professional?

fuck you and everyone like you

Why are they both sweating so much?

I am running a pretty good place so far and the only thing that stopped it was this SJW crap.
I even hire chicks for the phonelines.
you mother fucker,I wish we could have a beer together considering you follow me around so many boards saying that same bloody reply...I love you guys.

kek

post moar or sauce pls
>that answer
why shouldn't men and women be paid equal at the start ?
Every negotiation afterwards is the problem of the individiual

cause women dont know how to do shit. PERIOD

that's why HR shut everything down,even they don't fucking know.
source is literally the milftoons on 8muses ,go have some fun...and next time read the filename lad.

>" why not just identify as a man to get the same pay"
I want this to be real

Fuck you greedy pig nigger

it is and the reason why I am having the day off,not sure why no one thought of this before really...seems so simple like IOTBW it eludes us because it was so fucking obvious we didn't see the answer? I even asked the wife to try it at her job and it worked,entire company shut down and we are both just laughing at the world.

just realised I got 4 sets and am not hoping for a 5th.

I'm going to assume your pay rate for job titles is the same at entry level for either gender, and the idiot feminists don't know the difference between that and an employee who has seniority

I legit hire the personm for the job but one of the receptionists went fucking crazy and wants to be a man to get moe money and the temp made a joke...2 hours later we had 6 police and some weird urban patrol people here asking questions which I can only assume would could the taxpayer ...I don't even know how much.
how must does the average bullshit liberal outrage police attendance cost?

That Temp you have had the right idea, find a man with the exact same qualifications and then get someone on their level to encourage them to start asking for equal pay (which as we all know just means a raise).

If they refuse, then they should also refuse the woman so their pay can be equal. Or recommend everybody get a pay cut so the pay is equal. Government Bureaucrats would eat that up.

You could also take it to such a goddamn Orwellian extreme that this woman will never ask for this garbage ever again. Equalize everything!
>one bathroom for both genders that just says loo
>nobody can say sir or ma'am
>particularly gendered names get a color instead of a name, because we all know numbers aren't all the same
>no makeup, heels or suits, and the men have to wear bras
Any time someone asks for a free handout because they're a woman or what have you, punish everybody else instead of rewarding them. Assign bonuses based on contribution later to make up for the bullshit.
>woman should probably cry about how unfair that is once you do
Promote her and raise her responsibilities, give her a raise, cut her hours, etc. etc.

That'd probably be easier than finding a new person to play guinea pig.

the scary thing is I said nothing dr.pavel.jpg
and I still think I might get fucked because I laughed for a solid 5 mins and none of the women could answer because they were thinking " wait a sec, that a really good ideea from temp dude but could not say it was from a teen male...it is so simple they refused to accept a good idea.

There's no way you're getting fucked over something like that when HR doesn't know what to do. Though I have no idea how bad corporate is in bongistan.

...meanwhile...
No work is done at all while the nanny state comes to have a feelings inquisition.
OH THE IRONING

I own it and still scared,that is how bongistan this place is m8.
I am scared of laughing at a temps joke...fuck me sideways.

nail on the fucking head,getting phone calls about lost clients and all I cab say it "blame HR" and this is big money.

FFS. Tell these bitches how it is. That you expect something back from an increased paycheck. You don't just give out free money to men because they're men. Either way this falls there's going to be a bunch of explaining to do that really isn't going to help increase those numbers.

They're really going to give it to you, unless you find a way to get through to them how much damage they might actually be doing. They're women. Who knows what they want!

>stuff that didn't happen but we all wish it did
Oh well, at least the joke is funny.

I think the real damage was all the guys laughing while at the same time kind of "abusing" a woman who is the prettiest in the office as using an SJW tactic against them.
I don't even blame her considering i gave her the idea.
the lefty logic is going into places I never dreamed of.

nice flag and why would I make up a story about like this? it does not make me look good in any way.
fuck meme flag and mass replies.

I just find it hard to believe that a company owner would waste his time on a nazi imageboard in the company of manchildren and literal children, but then again, this place has become much more mainstream over the years. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

How old are you anyway?

if you actually read the thread you would learn I have the day off,why else would I make the bloody thread? I have nothing to gain from this.

>Owns a company
>image folder full of memes
>treats HR like a boss rather than chimps who work for you
Yeah, this sounds legit

the wife is HR

You're fucked.

If true - do it OP. And then - hold those that change their identity to the same standard as men, NO MERCY. Let it blow up in their faces.