Sore loser

Mad dog Mattis refuses to shake hands with shogyu, Russia minister of defense

youtu.be/fhoLTeZEbY4

What's your flag, coward? No one gives a shit about your shitty agitation thread

This seems an awful lot like Putin's opinion, man.

>Slavs
>cucked again

Facts is now agitation?
Nice double Standart Trump cuck

That is his flag. He's entire nation is bottom bitch for a supra-national bureaucracy. LOL

Poor Mattis...
He is too butthurt about Iran.
He wanted to start a war against Iran, but got cockblocked by EU and swift victory of Assad in Syria.

Russia cucked USA in Syria. Hence why Mattis refuses to shake hands. Sore loser.
Sad!

>Russia cucked the USA in Syria
>the Russia military defeated our common foe
>the destruction of the Caliphate proves the US lost
Try again memefag. Mind showing us your real flag? Didn't think so

How can Syrian rebels and Isis be a common foe when obongo shipped weapons to them?

Bump

Its definitely a fucking kike.

Any comments on why your military men are sore losers?

FUCK RUSSIA AND FUCK RUSSIAN PEOPLE

>t. 56% face

that does it

#i'mwithhernow

Mad dog Mattis is known as Butcher of falluhja. He used depleted uranium on civilians. They're told not to make babies nowadays.

Straight warcriminal

HOW RUDE!

>Russia Insider

Do you want to get MOABed and Minuteman 3ed? Because thats how you get MOABed and Minuteman 3ed

Video is from ASEAN conference you hilly billy
Stop huffing petrol

Amerimutt

> -1%

>Mad dog
>gets routinely cucked by a cartoon fatman in N.K.
>blah blah more sternly worded U.N. protests and hollow threats about the military options available for a NK strike
The only thing this cuck is mad about is boipussy.

People still take mad puppy seriously? The guy is proven to be a childless hack. SAA ran literal circles around him and cucked him out of land all the time. He's probably the most impotent defense secretary we've ever had. Kek even /k/ and guys in the military that post on here say he's overrated as fuck and hyped up to look like some warrior poet, but in reality is a sad, pathetic man trying desperately to find a war to win.

>Common foe
Do Americans really believe that they seriously fought ISIS?
Fucking kek

my people believe this

Just glass Russia already, its the source of all evils. Even they are operating in Israel. Soviet conspiracy is more real now than it was in the 90s, just look at the world mental state. They are winning.

Probably an act.

BASED! MONGOLIAN NIGGER BTFO!

Oh no. What are we going to do?

Also your clickbait post has little to do with the vid you've posted. I sense a kremlin troll.

c:PUTER

Lol Sup Forums educated

You don't shake hands with animals.

I can't wait for Russia to rape Europe again.

Shoygu defeated him in Syria and he didn't have the class to shake his hand. Only one cuck here, kiddo, and he's not the Russian. An officer *and* a gentleman is the expectation - not crybaby loser.

He's got the JUST eyes. Now all he needs is the hair.