THE BEAST AWAKENS: TRUMP SHITPOSTING ABOUT NYT

Here we go. What do you think we have to look forward to today?

Loretta lynch tarmac documents

FUCK TRUMP

>The failing*

thank you i was worried for a second

It's a title now.

Tax reform will not pass. Screencap this I will laugh at you all.

HIGH ENERGY

Who's gonna stop it

Hahaha I drink your tears little snowflake

He’s mainstreaming doing and thinking the opposite of whatever the media says. Good Lord it’s awesome.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

SHUT UP STUPID LEAF

ny times is about as full of shit as it get. everyday they tell americans to bend over as they shove it in dry and expect us to enjoy it. fuck the times and the faggots that work there.

Brain Cancer will stop it.

>Sameposting with different flag.
You're not fooling anyone faggot

Trump going in dry on the times today. they will squeal like the little bitches they are.

SHUT UP STUPID LEAF

Your college assignment on Sup Forums won't be finished any faster unless you work harder on it boi

>fat dotard embarrasses himself rambling on twitter again

Found the cuck

>You're not fooling anyone faggot
its obvious i wanted some (you)'s

I absolutely love the culture war he fights through his twitter.

I know we all love to hate to love Ben Shapiro, but Lil' Ben doesn't get President Trumps tweet style and he spends a lot of his discussions lingering on who/what GEOTUS is attacking in a political sense and not the cultural sense that needs addressed first.

Before you can have a discussion about contentious topics, you need to slowly (and I'm learning this a lot from blue pilling friends lately)....very slowly.

Here's the best part about the tweet of the boy who MAY NOT have been Muslim beating up the boy on crutches. How many more videos of actual Muslim violence will people see if they go out and investigate the video for itself? They most likely won't, but those that do will find many more instances of shitskin aggression than GEOTUS could ever tweet.

Art of the Deal. Let your opponent change their own mind.

Yeah I used to read news articles in a serious voice in my head. Now i read them in a jew soyboy voice.

It's making intelligent people to avoid the NYT bullshit, and make libtards believe NYT propaganda, sabotaging themselves. pow("WIN",2)

He's a Jew, he's not part of American culture

absolute contempt

Trudeau has to be the biggest sociopath alive

Little Rocket Man

>tarma
FUCK YOU SLAVE. You are so stupid you only speak with the news told you to. FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU RACIST.

Agreed. He's a literal potato he's so stupid.

get ready for school kiddo

mind games

Campaign Trump is back and I couldn't be happier :,)))))

Please please please

25th amendment, why hasn't this been enacted?

why isn't there a thread about his tweet to British PM? Trump is going full power there

Trump knows those 4000 sealed indictments will drop after the new year. He is emboldened. Praise.

It shall pass

>Trump knows those 4000 sealed indictments will drop after the new year. He is emboldened. Praise.

He's emboldened cause he knows he's going to jai

>first shitposting president
It will never get old.

Only in your nigger dreams!

He's on a roll these days, goddamn I love him so much.

Melania obviously did. You're just jealous of her.

funny to think how past presidents just sat in the oval office and put their head in their hands when they were getting shredded by the press.

Acting teacher. He's a lizard.

foxandfriends..hmm so cozy mr president.
What a THICC faggot.
The world burns and this guys is only watching tv and reading news to bitch about it on twitter.
FAGGOT.

>He’s mainstreaming doing and thinking the opposite of whatever the media says. Good Lord it’s awesome.
This. How can we help Trump meme this?

Depends on which side the boot is on.

>pipe organ for the Democrat Party

Been happening a lot lately

WOAH what the fuck's your problem, Chile? We don't do racism here on Sup Forums

Before the NYT released their social media guidelines, the Twitter feeds of so many of their reporters/editors were overflowing with progressive activism. It was comical.

Does anyone have the latest examples?

does anyone else get the impression that he has someone lurking here, feeding him news straight from the source?

>100 pages of blacked out copy paper
can't wait.

what makes you think HE cant figure out Sup Forums?

>@foxandfriends
How do trumplets defend his view on fox? Because I know for a fact before he got elected they were considered fake news.

His or Putins inters are constantly here to keep the /ptg/ alive 20/7... You think we force feed them, in reality they force feed you.

i think you're trying to shit post, but Germans are so god awful at comedy I also kind of think you're serious.

>what today?
Another inappropriate sexual advance accusation, another "I can't even!" about something Trump said, and probably more muh russia

i really can't wait for the muh Russia narrative to end. One way or the other at this point. If they cook up some bull shit we get a /comfy/ civil war. If they clear his name we get to mine salt for years. Win-Win either way.

If you fuck your enemy, they've won.

Lil' Ben has nightmares where the boys who used to stuff him in his locker at Smart Jew High School in L.A. all have Trump's face. He's never gonna get over TDS.

FOR WHAT YOU SHILL?!?!?

Yep. They may not have had Trump's mad skillz, but they didn't even try. How many times did the media say, basically, "You have to address this narrative we've constructed right now, within these parameters," and they just went along and did it? Even Reagan never just told them to piss off the way Trump does.

>soon
when you and the entire democratic party's agenda is ashes then you'll have my permission to die.

Hillary is the her ankle bracelet hobbling through the Blair Witch woods shitposting all the anti-Trump BS.

Checked for truth.

Jew York Times is full of faggots

>They are wrong so often that now I KNOW we have a winner
my sides top bantz

>campaign Trump
He shows up from time to time. Around springtime he took too much time off and allowed too many people to land shots on him.

IMO campaign Trump can't be gone for more than 3-4 weeks at a time, otherwise too much bullshit from the media piles up unchecked.

He needs to speak inconvenient truths, and he needs to trigger the left with shit that they can no longer claim is only said by "trolls."

Fuck the left so hard

>Trump is going to jail
Trump hasn't done anything deserving of jail, and he would have to be removed from office first.

No cop in the world has jurisdiction to take the President into custody and out of the protection of his secret service detail. They are to kill anyone who tries.

>you have to address this narrative we've constructed and within the parameters we've set
That is literally what the press does, and no other president has called them on it.

Why though?

Answer: the media is both a partner and competitor within the establishment. Everyone wants more power, and if they have leverage to take more power from another group then they will go for it.

The past presidents couldn't go against the media because they were needed to lie to the American people and to help cover up all the dirty shit that goes on.

Trump was never willing to play that game, and he's not a puppet. He gets help from people, he has forged some alliances, but he is no puppet. The media and establishment cannot have that.

Will you cry for me today leaf ? Justin did and now I need leaf tears everyday. Bring some syrup while you are at it.

UNDERRATED.
My thoughts exactly but you found the pic.

he is playing the tony blair trick of pretending to be all things to all men

can nothing stop this madman?
nothing can stop this madman
this madman? nothing can stop

I keep seeing this, he's not THAT attractive, control your boypussy.