Why did this anime get so shit in the second season?

Why did this anime get so shit in the second season?

Because you have shit taste

Welcome to haremshit.

It didn't, his social dark knight shit just finally caught up to him and he had to start dealing with it. it was bound to happen at some point.

>he doesn't like fun pointless high school drama

What a faggot. Go watch Lucky Star or Idolmaster, that may be more your thing.

No, that's not how writing works. You're retarded.

It was always shit.

elaborate

It loses its comical, self-aware touch, and it just devolves into pure and uninterrupted teenage angst and drama.

How so?

Is this your first school harem anime?

Yea, I was just rewatching it today and noticed how bad it actually got. The first season was full of jokes about totsuka being a trap and hikigaya's cynical personality, but now it's just drama.

No, because it's not a harem.

>No, because it's not a harem.
(You)

Yes, I did say that. Your point?

>his social dark knight shit just finally caught up to him and he had to start dealing with it.
Nobody "has" to deal with shit, and quite frankly, most of the reactions to what he did were completely overblown. S2, or whatever volumes that shit was based off of, were forcing events to occur as if he had went into peoples houses and wrecked up the place.

Even if we were to say it was all justified and that's the natural course the story was supposed to go to, it just wasn't entertaining. The way they unveiled the drama and forced all the characters to act was just such a cringey shitshow. I wasn't buying the story, and I wasn't interested in how it was unfolding.

But quite frankly, I don't fucking watch anime to engage in stories that I find completely grounded in reality. I want asspulls, I want stupid shit that makes no sense, I want impossible realities built with characters that could not possibly exist in the real world.

But most importantly, I want to be fucking entertained. S2 was not that.

Maybe he thinks harems involve 4 or more girls. With Yahari you got 3 clear bitches in love with the self insert and a couple more hinting at it.

>S1
>Let's make fun of all the shitty harem/romcom tropes in the medium

>S2
>Let's unironically rely on all the shitty harem/romcom tropes in the medium

It's not a traditional harem at all. In the first season, the only person who was even a little bit interested in hikigaya was yui. Yea, there were some random harem tropes, but they were made fun of and not serious at all. Season 2 is a harem, but not season 1.

Under that logic Saekano S1 is not a harem because only Eriri and Utaha are interested in the MC.

S2 was better.

>She deserved better

I never watched saekano so I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>Let's unironically rely on all the shitty harem/romcom tropes in the medium

This was the OVA, S2 was completely different.

Basically a bunch of harem anime wouldn't be considered harems under your definition.

>forcing events
You can tell an argument is shit when people use the word "force", or a derivative, unironically while providing no substantial backing to the claim.
Was S2 dramatized? Yes.
""""Forced""""? No, by definition, since the events were given proper set up.

What do you mean? It was always garbage.

>But quite frankly, I don't fucking watch anime to engage in stories that I find completely grounded in reality. I want asspulls, I want stupid shit that makes no sense, I want impossible realities built with characters that could not possibly exist in the real world.

Sounds like Bleach and Naruto are more up your alley.

>11 volumes
>nothing happens, just a boring romcom

>maria is 7 volumes
>full of tons of shit the whole way through

just dont get how they managed to stretch this crap out for so long, Sup Forums