Other urls found in this thread:

brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they look like fat americans?

They got a prisoner ?

that's not NMR

They're either hedonistic fatties or black

literally every single one of those men are overweight. disgusting and pathetic. They are obvious larping, as they couldnt stand their ground in real life if shit went down. Big fat stomachs, inactive and lazy, look overall degenerate. But who are worse, are african and arab trash in Sweden which is not their native country. You're not actually implying OP that the millions of dregs of humanity loitering the streets of Sweden from Africa and Arabia are of better genetic stock then Swedes because of this embarrassing picture do you?
Either way who cares. Swedes are obviously mentally and genetically defective as a group anyway. Let all their women get impregnated by nogs. Who gives a fuck. We're only a grain of sand in time and space.

They look like mutts.
"Soldiers of Odin" lmao, I aryan-mog them to death.

Broblem racisd fuggs?

>kike OP hiding behind larp flag spreading rumours about our nationalist movement

They look like the leftists of my country. Sweden is so far gone

>soldiers of odin

Would you guys really not accept a nationalist if they were a minority?
Like say a black Swede or German who wanted to end mass migration and enforce responsible migration of highly skilled and educated people who can actually contribute to the Country?
This is a genuine question

dude wearing capri jean things.

>leaves the circlejerk alone

YES! CIVIC NATIONALISM IS BASED! FUCK RACISM. We are all the same, who cares about melanin of skin. If a negroid wants to be German, whats stopping him? as long as he knows how to HEIL! BASED DUDDDEEE!!!!!

NMR was a mistake. Why did you allow these stupid finns in? We are not even nordic, so it makes this even more stupid. Watching these faggots march on streets is a cringeworthy sight

>not even Nordic
vad i helvete, Pekka

we are not scandinavians. we don't even speak indo-european language

They’re all fat and dumpy looking? The one nig in the left corner? Most of them look single???

she looks cute. i would desu

That things are so bad in Sweden that even niggers are becoming white nationalists?

No matter how goofy they look - you'd have to try really hard to make any nationalist group look bad when pic related is their opposition.

Capri pants don't look tough?

why are white nationalists always so disgusting and fat?

oOGA BOOGA infiltrator and bunch of lame metal-heads

1. Nordic =/= Scandinavian
2. Finland is sometimes regarded as a part of Scandinavia. Scandinavia is somewhat vague.
3. Finland has always been regarded as a Nordic country.

Are you even Finnish? Are you just drunk?

Right, you aren't nordic. But ultimately you're still slav mutts with a language that Estonians got better

>The Nordic Passport Union allows citizens of the Nordic countries – Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland – to travel and reside in another Nordic country.

>The Nordic Council consists of 87 representatives from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden as well as the autonomous areas of the Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands.

Hello CIA nigger.

>But ultimately you're still slav mutts
no, we are Finno-ugrics just like eestis. there's nothing slavic about finns and we also aren't northern germanic either (scandinavians or true nordics)

we are only culturally nordic, but we are not related to your people or other nordics

How can you argue Finland is Scandinavian? It's not.

GEE I WONDER (((WHO))) IS BEHIND THIS POST

Goddamn you fucking treasonous kike cunts aren't even trying anymore.

Skramlar det i skallen när du går, eller?

>Notice anything
Yes, black chick is a qtie

Finland is Nordic.

SWEDEN YES

Not talking culture, culture's not relevant anymore. You're slav mutts with less genes from the caucasus. Sorry to break it to you. You still make great vodka though

>You're slav mutts with less genes from the caucasus. Sorry to break it to you.
since you seem to know more about us than me, why wouldn't you show some proof for your absurd claims? some genetic studies would be nice

No, you can take a monkey out of the jungle but never the jungle out of the monkey.

In the end, an educated monkey is merely a monkey who learned to mimic man.

brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/

Literally the first google link. You got no relation with hungarians, actual finno-ugrics

She looks disgusted that she has to give those muds the time of day.

this kinda looks like the girl i'd used black out and mess around with

nice try faggot OP

>You got no relation with hungarians, actual finno-ugrics
so you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about. hungarians are language-shifters. they might speak finno-ugric language, but that doesn't change the fact they're pretty much 100% slavs just like their neighboring countries. they are slavs that adapted finno-ugric language in other words

also adding insult to the injury, if you're trying to proof something, don't fucking use habloshit maps. it makes you look like the dumb fuck you are

Your map tells otherwise.

Yeah, they're heathens. 0/10. Would rather die than be heathen.

>even their nationalists look like nu-males

The fucking state of Sweden

Id fug the negress too

No, those are regular people wanting to guard their neighborhood. Like a neighborhood watch basically.

holy shit my grammar is getting bad

>mfw going to Linkoping in a few days

You will not stop the islamification of Sweden, these people will probably just stare at me from far away with my qt white gf.

I quite fancy one of those sweatshirts for LARPing in

My fantasy is being a refugee who comes with my family and gets on female hormones and it’s so cold there and I’m not used to it and some cute nationalist swede finds me and we end up snuggling for warmth and then sex and then I make him food from my home country and we spend the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling.