IBO S2

Can someone explain this scene please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkA6pnWWdKc
youtube.com/watch?v=tJw2UklXPyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She wants her boyfriend to impregnate Kudelia.

Ahab reactors have a byproduct of causing everyone to go clinically insane.

She's into cuckolding

>explain
It's a death flag, Shirou. Rin agreed, don't bother her about it.

Can Mikazuki even get it up anymore?

Brain problems from malnutrition and abuse.

They want his children so they at least have something to remember him by and proof of their love.

She's clearly insane. You can't just tell someone to have a baby with a guy without even talking about it to the guy, especially a guy like Mikazuki, whose gay devotion to Orga is arguably more constant than the Northern Star. Even if Mikazuki is still capable of natural reproduction, this plan is going to get shot down so fast God will blink.

>You can't just tell someone to have a baby with a guy
That's all you need to say. Even parents desperate to become grandparents catch no end of shit for trying to pull this.

A friend sure as hell can't ask that of you.

RAISE YOUR FLAG

Okada is/was/wants to be a slut.

Honestly Atra needs to fuck off and stop obsessing over Mika and Kudelia. Forget about those shitters and go hook up with a good guy like Eugene. Like fuck, I'd even prefer to see her get paired with fucking Hush than have to continue seeing this harem/borderline cuckold shit every week.

Source?

twitter.

Amazing observation.

I have no idea what she's talking about.

Why is Atra such a cuck?

Her days at the whorehouse taught her the secrets of prepping.

No regrets in dropping this piece of turd.

It's just bait for shippers. It's going to be glossed over as a misunderstanding or something and they'll never address it again.

So now that her harem plan failed, would atra finally snap and try to rape mikazuki?

What'll she do when she finds out Mika's dick is busted?

Why do people think his dick doesn't work because he cant use his right leg?

ouch, man.

at least try to entertain the thought.

hue

Wen will Gundam and Macross be fucking good again.

Only the left side.

>Brain problems from Mari Okada.
FTFY

How is Mika using the bathroom, anyway? Is Hush carrying him there and holding him over the toilet?

>So uh, Wheelz,
>Does it work?
>Can you nut?

>cucking
>best girl losing
>constant shit all around

IBO fell so far, so quickly.

Macross is pretty much beyond redemption now, but Gundam at least had Origin and Thunderbolt this year to outweigh IBO's shittiness.

10/10

What would you say about GBF season 1? Was it at least okay?

most paralyzed have to catheterize; pissing requires active motor control.

source : self-cathing cripple here.

so, Hush is now a nurse.

Best super robot Gundam since G, shame the second season was a load of ass.

gbf was the prototype testing grounds to see if Sunrise could sell pure shota-con. IBO is the result of said test.

I have no idea what happened between seasons 1 and 2 with that team making it. I mean, what the actual fuck?

>Macross is pretty much beyond redemption now
Fuck you, I enjoyed Delta.

>Atra literally NTRing herself
>Later in the series she'll be seen crying behind a door while Mika impregnates Kushit.
Oh good lord, why. And I was one of the guys giving IBO praise.

Mika ain't gay. He kissed Kudelia in S1 because he thought she was cute and he has never done something as overtly sexual to a guy before so its extremely unlikely he's gay. He's just too autisticly focused on his goal to go any further with Kudelia even though she obviously has a crush on him. But yeah Atra is coming off way too strong.

The writers are clearly trying to hard to insert their fetishes now, that and tossing Atra to the side for Kushit.

Is Orga a gay?

I'm really glad I dropped this show.

>implying Mika won't bone both of them at the same time

Why doesn't Atra just have a baby, I literally don't understand the purpose of this.

She's asking if she has the holocaust trauma of her grandparents.

>Best super robot Gundam since G
I get what you're saying but it's literally the only super robot Gundam since G.

IBO has always been bad Okada fan-fic.

His whole right side actually.

She wants to fuck their baby, if Mika is going to be busted she might as well make Kudelia and Mika fuck and have her own shota who she can have /ss/ with.
Hell she even gets an upgrade since the baby will be the child of the 2 people she lusts after the most.

>Macross is pretty much beyond redemption now
It embraced the retardation.
youtube.com/watch?v=WkA6pnWWdKc

Remember when Atra was just a cute girl instead of this raging slut who lusts after everyone?

Sure hope the Barbatos is salvageable. II'm not liking how the Bael looks.

Dropped.

Welcome to the shit list of Gundams IBO.

And if the child is a girl?

Was that something you were born with or did you train yourself to have such shit taste?

Probably because she knows she won't have the money to take care of it while Kudelia has.

Or that would be the logical thinking of it, but this is written by Okada so there is no explanation other than DRAMAAAAA.

>Decide to look up Mari Okada's resume since I'm unfamiliar with her name
>Credits include series composition and scripting for pic related

NO!

>has the baby
>dumps it off on Kudelia
>continues to win the bowl

Not that hard Okada.

Even better bruh kudelia's tits with Mika's abs.
She already displayed that is a little bi so it would not matter at wll.

Little girls aren't allowed to be bi, that's impure love.

>Probably because she knows she won't have the money to take care of it while
Don't both Mika and Atra have shitton of money saved up because they don't know how to spend money?
They also don't have to pay any bills because tekkadan provides both room and boarding.

>trying to make sense of this stupidity

user, there isn't a point anymore, its just useless shit they had Atra say for no reason at all that makes zero sense.

Okada apalling attempt at comedy using irrelevant characters.

But Atra won't be a little girl by then she will be a bonafide cake by then and mikadelia will only have eyes for her onee-san.

Atra was an okay character in S1. It certainly isn't the case anymore.

You could say that about pretty much everything regarding S2.

Gundams are ass with second seasons.

No one does.

So how bad does IBO tank after this, or will it be Japan's new SEED because of their notoriously shit taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=tJw2UklXPyA

Based Okada writing.

>It's just bait for shippers
Shippers take two characters being in the same room as bait, this is more a case of Okada not getting enough dicks.

More like the writers are trying to be absolutely sure that no character, no dynamic, no mobile suit action overshadows their precious Mika/Orga. Just look how they're hacking away at everything that could remotely threaten to take away the focus from the main duo:
>people ship Merribit with Orga? - fuck that shit, get her with the mechanic
>Gaelio/Ein are more popular than Mika/Orga? - fucking brutalize it and never speak of it again
>Eugene has a dynamic with Orga? - make it 100% one sided and have the two never interact ever
>people like Shino with Yamagi? - get those two on separate planets and never let them talk, EVER
>people think the Kud/Atra/Mika OT3 is cute - twist it into a creepy caricature of human interaction
>people think Vidar is cool and awesome? - keep that bitch in the hangar for a solid 3/4 of the show
>make sure Flauros debut is as underwhelming as possible, don't get anyone excited!

It's like nobody EVER has the right to shine because god forbit it takes away from Mika being the coolest or Mika/Orga combo being the realest. Except Mika and Orga are fucking boring, dull and keep having the same conversation "I will do everything for you Orga, take me to our place" - "Okay, I will take you there Mika" ad nauseum. In this show you are basically fucked if you dare to like anything other than Mika/Orga, and even then you get bland repetitive shit that does nothing but go in circles.

vidars good

A new season is starting so it will tank harder.

>McGillis gets a Gundam and makes his loli get AV and fight in it
>Mika can't fight anymore and Atra gets AV to fight in Barbatos

>makes his loli get AV
Lewd.

Almiria still has her parents guarding her, moron. He'd have to be kidnapping her which would make his master plan go to shit if he lost Bauduin's support.

There's literally nothing wrong with what she said.

>people ship Merribit with Orga? - fuck that shit, get her with the mechanic
>Gaelio/Ein are more popular than Mika/Orga? - fucking brutalize it and never speak of it again
>Eugene has a dynamic with Orga? - make it 100% one sided and have the two never interact ever
>people like Shino with Yamagi? - get those two on separate planets and never let them talk, EVER
>people think the Kud/Atra/Mika OT3 is cute - twist it into a creepy caricature of human interaction

In the meantime, the depth of Mika/Orga relationship is limited to shitting up that one flashback of them as kids amounting to nothing more than Mika accepting to go with any of Orga's bullshit just because.

>It's like nobody EVER has the right to shine because god forbit it takes away from Mika being the coolest

Mika soloed the MA, everyone else stood still, stuck in awe.

>kidnapping her
She's his fucking fiancee, no need to kidnap anyone.

Sounds much more entertaining than what we have.

Can't understand the hype for Vidar who does nothing but watch the paint dry. Or Makki who does absolutely nothing but suffer from mouth diarrhea.

>Atra is actually unfertile due to lack of SUGOI

She's a minor, with parental guard over her, not his wife or a property. He's taking her nowhere unless he wants a warrant over his head.

Whatever you say pseudo intellectual fucktard

Atra's favorite tags on sad panda:
-misc:ffm threesome
-misc:Netorare
-female:impregnation
-female:big breasts
-male:muscles
-female:yuri
-female:cervix penetration

I really hope we don't have to wait until the end of the season for one of them to die. Gurren Lagann already figured it a decade ago, when you have two guys joined at the hip like this, if you want to inject any kind of developement into either one of them, one of them has to go.

If she'd have a baby with Mikazuki, then he'd have something other than Orga to live for. Her hope would be that it would be enough to discourage him from risking his life in battle. But what she didn't consider is that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. So how can she fuck him if his dick is paralyzed too?

foursome with Barbie, Mika, kudelia and Atra and give the word cockpit a whole new meaning.

I think the reason Atra asked Kudelia was cause she figures Mikazuki likes Kudelia more and knows she'll make a Sugoi baby which she can help raise in case Mikazuki dies

Fuck you

Why not both make babies?

She is still young, so she have the idea to give up on Mika and move on their baby instead

>instead of 3 some doujins there will be nothing but brutal rape and blackmail doujins
japan loves suffering

fuck

>>people think the Kud/Atra/Mika OT3 is cute - twist it into a creepy caricature of human interaction
I actually liked this one, it shows everyone is disturbed. They don't even need to show what happened to Atra to make her this way, this is enough.

>mfw I enjoy IBO while its getting this overwhelming hate