Why is Trump denying that the Access Hollywood tape is real after previously admitting that it was?

Why is Trump denying that the Access Hollywood tape is real after previously admitting that it was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXH5xIJ1C1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because fuck you, he can, hahahaha!

Because none of it really matters, dude. You're a mouse trying to understand the thought patterns of a tiger. Good luck.

The man literally does not give a FUCK and that's why people like him.
Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=dXH5xIJ1C1Y

Because if NBC ever releases the entire unedited tapes you will hear the head jews of the media talking about their sex dungeons.

These guys are the tip of the icebergstein.

>its 4D chess, you just don't GET it
I have seen the light, truly this explains everything about why people support Trump.

Heh heh heh

It's a display of dominance. That's it, really.
The 4d chess meme is funny because it lets magapedes make excuses for Trump's neo-con foreign policy. I don't really believe in that shit. All of life is a chess game anyways.
Trump seems to understand that.

Dementia, I'm not even joking. He is showing signs

Such as?
To me, it just sounds like he's taking control of the story while also getting more coverage in the press.

I have a theory with Trump and aspergers, but I'd like to hear why you think he has dementia.

It's a bit douchey. He's entitled to 4th Amendment protection as we all are.

In fact, whoever recorded it without his permission should be hanged.

He's got Swiss cheese for brains.

Possible he is taking control, but also possible that he is forgetting that he had dealt with this, dementia is broad but primarily logic, reason and memory start to go and he is starting to fight old battles as if they are still fresh i.e. pussygrab and birther stuff

You can record stuff without people's permission though.

This needs a "top 10 photos taken moments before disaster" edit.

because he's legally fucked so he has to lash out.

Isn't most of the US two-party consent?

He’s President. He can do whatever he wants and change it tomorrow.

I'm not sure, but I know it's illegal in LA. Probably cuz those (((cinema executives))) don't want to get caught.

This is literally all they have after muh Russia busted a load in their faces

Only ~10 states. California is one of them, though.