So is Guts a virgin? He never actually did it with anyone other than getting raped, right?

So is Guts a virgin? He never actually did it with anyone other than getting raped, right?

He and Casca had sex, user. And that succubus in the very first chapter, too.

He fugged Casper. iirc, that cursed fetus was actually the kid btwn him and Casper

When was that? Was that before or after she turned into potato?

casca my bad
It's been like 3-4 yrs since I havent followed the manga

>Casper
The friendly ghost? How do you fuck a ghost?

He's not "pure". He was soiled by Donnovan.

before

Also does Puck not have genitals or are they censored?

Ghost cummies.

REMINDER THAT CASCA STOPS BEING A RETARD NEXT MONTH

THIS HAS BEEN YOUR Sup Forums PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

but what if they can't fix her because reasons?

How did u miss the Guts/Casca sex scene user, that's some inattentive viewership there

No genitalia. Just a cute butt.

Then Guts can fugg the blonde, it's for the best.

I can't wait

Kind of hard to believe that after all this time she might be getting fixed. Although I doubt it's going to be that straight forward.

I thought it was Griffith's rape child.

It was Guts' but corrupted by Griffith's rape.
So it has two daddies and a potato.

The aftermath.

I don't get it

He gets laid in the first few pages of the manga, user.

That scene always bothered me. Why is Guts even doing that? There's only two possible reasons
1. He wanted to have sex, saw the demon chick as a good option
2. He used it as an opportunity to sneak attack her
Neither one of those make sense though. Guts isn't the kind of guy to just go have sex, he spent years on his own being a virgin, despite having enough cash to buy a whore. He was 19 when he finally did it, so obviously it's not a huge thing for him. As for the second reason, why sneak attack her like that? Why find the demon girl, lure her back to his camp, get naked and start plowing before blasting her? Why not just kill her right away?

Guts' love for her was like a truck.
Berserker.
When they went to making fuck.
Berserker.
He tore that shit all like a duck.
Berserker.

Miura has admitted that he'd redo that scene if he could. He hadn't fully hammered down Guts' character motivation at the time and his relationship with Casca wasn't quite as strong in his notes as it would become when he got to it in the actual story.

>wasn't quite as strong in his notes
It literally didn't even exist.
" Back then it was more like I was making it up as I went, I’d say. I actually hadn’t planned for Guts and Casca to get together, you know — it just occurred to me partway through that it’d be more dramatic that way."

>He was 19 when he finally did it, so obviously it's not a huge thing for him
right.... haha.....

19? i could swear he was raped when he was a child

Much lewdness was involved.

he looks so young back then compared to now

true

This is Sup Forums user, we're all virgins.
What I meant was that I'm sure he could get a prostitute or some loose bar chick by now, he's pretty grown up for his age.

>I'm sure he could get a prostitute or some loose bar chick by now
>here's a string of dead prostitutes that Guts accidentally strangled trying to get laid for the first time

This is literally the least intelligent thing I've read all week. How you managed to compress such an unbelievable amount of stupid into two little sentences is almost artistic.

Top kek

It's Hawks scans awful 'translation". The Dark Horse version has her griping a bit about guys not having post-sex issues.

Guts did it with casca. He was raped by donovan but that hardly counts as your first and i think he has mental trauma of sex ever since then which is why he never went after sex i would think

probably the later, given he had his sword at the ready and didnt seem too fazed about it.

She was so fucking cute
Someone post when Guts grabs her breast while they're arguing

Gah I was just trying to post that.
Oh well. Have some Casca punching Guts in the face.

She is gonna get fixed then try to kill guts immediately for bringing her back to experience the hell that is her life

Guts was raped. He is used goods and not a virgin.

He wanted revenge for Corkus
That and he was edgy

Don't forget, Casca's only sexual experience before Guts was an attempted rape but that was stopped by Griffith just in the nick of time and he gave her a sword and a blanket and taught her to believe in herself.
Do you know who did that for Guts?

OOOOOOOOHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIT..!

JUST

>Do you know who did that for Guts?
NOBODY!

>Bagserk
Never gets old.

Of course it doesn't.

guts is so fuckin old now >C

poorlittlewhiteboy.jpg

Nah, though he certianly looks, and probably feels, that way.

Years of fighting apostles, having to stay up all night fighting off spirits that want to eat him, and then there's the berserker armor that basically forces his bones and muscles to stay together and function, requiring extensive healing afterwards.

Poor guy is only, what, 24?

yeah 24, poor guts

I like how in the manga she has to boost herself up to punch him.

23 at the oldest.

Miura said it's been 3-4 years since the Eclipse.

Doesn't look a day over 50

>3-4 years since the eclipse
I fucking wish

He's not a girl user.

Unless Donovan let Guts' kid dick in his ass, Guts was pure.

He said that years ago. He hasn't really been keeping track of the exact timeline since the Eclipse.

That counting the hiatus to play Idolmaster?

Nothing has fucking happened tho.

You think they were on the boat for 12 months in-universe?

I mean he healed from the lightning wounds that he was suffering from as well as the sea god shit. It could have been.

who is the worst ?

Brainlord. I get the feeling he's really in charge he's the one with the Skullknight beef.

Can't say I actually remember anything about them other than the chick showing up once outside of the eclipse, Griffith aside.

That was actually stated to be about a month in-series. The only real questionable part is just how long they spent on the boat.

Not quite long enough with certain characters if this kid had his way.

I mean, Berserk's map is literally Europe with a few misproportioned places. And they weren't crossing the Atlantic.

Probably Void when his story is finally brought up, but for now Ubik. Mind breaking people is pretty fucked up.

It's both 1 and 2 but you'll notice that she appears in the Eclipse and kills Corkus by seducing him. Guts had to kill her the same way.

And yes, it makes no sense that he would let himself be seduced rather than just shoot her. The reason is more thematic and setting up the mood. Try describing the first three pages of Berserk to anyone
>Berserk starts with a man fucking a woman who turns out to be a demon girl
>he blows her, literally

That's just awesome, and for that, any continuity problems no longer matter.

The worst what? Person? Worst power? Has the worst backstory? Worst suffering?

We can already guess Void's backstory.
All the clues are there. Miura even said in an interview that if you can piece Void's past, you can figure out the entire story.

Is there any reason why it seems the manga is skipping back and forth in time and setting a lot?

GUTS IS USED GOODS
>USED GOODS

>Be annoying faggot fairy making stupid puns and references
>Have lewd body
Fucking Miura.

After they fall in the waterfall.

Did you even read Berserk?

Holy shit read the fucking manga.

Post more loli witch.

I could but you must ask nicely.

I hate Void at a glance for his overwhelming overpowering 80sness.

I could ask nicely, but I won't. So post more loli witch or I'll post her bare ass.

Reminder that Casca becomes a loli next month.

Your threats fall on deaf ears!

His power is not that OP, if we compare it to all powers that have ever been created in all of fiction, but in a realistic setting, it's really damn OP.
He can create a portal that can reflect any attack anywhere. He's basically Spot from Spiderman.

No, I mean, his appearance. I really don't like the brain thing, it's unsettling and yet it's also dorky as hell.

I wonder if it's just aesthetics or if he truly had a large brain in his past life.

Was this the greatest love story jp ever told?