Trump isn’t welcome in UK after sharing far-right videos, London mayor says

BLUMPF BTFO!!!!

cnbc.com/2017/11/30/londons-mayor-says-trump-not-welcome-in-uk-after-islam-tweets.html

>not on my watch filthy kuffar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is welcome.

None of this shit happened under Mayor Boris Johnson's run in office, just sayin'

I wish the white Christian's would get some backbone and stop being so politically correct.

But we can't always get what we want, eh Khan?

As if that is a decision up to that kuffar son of a bitch to make, Drumpf is welcome.

Fucking sandnigger.

since most of us will outlive him, let's all agree that someday we'll visit England and piss on his grave

Redpilling on muslim antics is strictly haram in the London caliphate.

part & parcel

>Trump shares videos of Muslim violence
>Is the Middle East the most upset by this?
>No. The fucking United Kingdom is.

I can't even pretend to understand this level of cuckholdry.

If someone isn't welcome in an Islamic city they must have done something right.

Oi! Is that a hate tweet?? Just as bad as a buttah knoife mate!

Is this is how London pays respect to the man that saved that Island from the Nazi blockade they had for years? Without American intervention the UK was about to go back to stone age, losing factories and infrastructure by the hours.

Nice.

*the man that represents the nation

Wat.

Even I know that Russia would have won the war without us.

Everyone in Britain loves Trump, apart from the cucks, who are still butthurt about Brexit.

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

part and parcel of politics get over it newfag mayor welcome to the big leagues

When can you guys finally vote this guy out? Feels like he's been here forever.

Prove it you racist, sexist, misogynistic bigot Nazi white supremist

This 100% fucking bongs overcompensating what the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Why is a shitskin goatfucker the Mayor of London?

>sadiq khan
>sad
>dick
>cunt

And just what is Sad-dick Kunt going to do to stop him? If he was back in his homeland, he would have taken flight off of a rooftop years ago.

No one actually wants to go to England tho.

>Trump now welcome
But thousands of foreign rapists and criminals are.... I honestly despair at the state of my nation.
Trump posted videos of actual hate crimes being committed by one religion only. If they had been white there would have been rapturous applause

From me though Trump is absolutely welcome in the UK.

We need to invade London and free its people.

has noone killed this fucking sandnigger yet ???!

>giving this muslim subversive sodomite a grave
Huh?

He’s a fucking mayor of a city, who is he speaking for other than lefty londoners?

cause muslim tears, get 10 years

There's nothing wrong with most of us, London is our NYC/San Francisco.

This is what happens when you have a new arrival come to power in a land without knowing that it has deep historical ties to another nation. What an embarrassment.

>London mayor
>Thinks he have a say in it

Kys mayor.

Terrorists are welcome, however.
Just part and parcel to London living.

>a fucking leaf

>implying a city full of “””Asians””” would vote against him

Maybe it's coming, but I don't recall this brown midget being coronated and re-instituting absolute monarchy.

Christian has never been a British identity, we've historically done more than any christian country to undermine it. Voltaire was right, we are a people without God.

Without American industry backing the Russians wouldn't have been able to do shit. Logistics are unironically the most important part of fighting a war. The UK would have surrendered if it weren't for Argentinian beef keeping them from starving for another example.

All of us? Fuck off.
Just because the media paints that picture doesn't mean we're all a collective, Mussie loving peoples.

Where did those videos get retweeted from in the first place? Oh here.
Maybe that's why the cucks on the left and in media are so mad, it's a side of Britain they refuse to acknowledge exists.

The UK is a virtue signalling singularity. They and their media are simply pining for the praise if their atheistic next generation, who aspire to nothing but making le epic rants in the vein of some smarmy lefty comedian.

the little brown faggot is going to be asshurt soon

Luckily the mayor of one city doesn’t get to speak for the entire country. Especially not some shitskin who worships a pedophile

You want a trade embargo motherfucker?

delet this

He'd let in all the sick bastards in the videos though, wouldn't he.

Khan is a fucking worthless traitor to this country.

This. For some reason, Khan thinks he has a tremendous amount of power and influence. He's a fucking mayor.

Oi he is the caliphate of the UK not mayor.

>Just because the media paints that picture doesn't mean we're all a collective, Mussie loving peoples.
Then revolt against your stupid Monarch-led anti-human govt, like you should have done centuries ago.

Then we'll gladly have some respect for you.

>the entirety of the first world rejects Trump
>UK is a 'singularity'

the US is a pit full of the absolute worst of the white race, you're all in good company kek

PART

He's got the entire MSM as a platform for his bullshit though.

>the US is a pit full of the absolute worst of the white race,
Sad part is you are right.

This image is fucking hilarious and I wish it wasn't.

bullshit, Anglo-saxons were the ruling class of Britain.

Anglos and the Saxons were German conquerors who blew the fuck out of the natives, the absolute highest tier whites

>”banning Muslims is wrong”
>bans American president

Liberalism speaks

Hahaha ok I've been to London and the place is a fucking dump.

Sadiq doesn't speak for the country.
I want Boris back, look at his hair, he'd get on with trump great.

Top bants.

>Trump retweeted mudslimes doing mudslimes things, we won't allow him!

>Oh look at these poor mudslimes that has probably beheaded around 10 people each, let them all in guys. #openborders #integrationhelps

He's a previous minister, Mayor of London has quite a bit of power in the hierarchy.
It's nothing near being a town mayor.
But he shouldn't be speaking for the PM and is an idiot to think he has a say.

This is true. "Britain" as in the political entity has always been an anti-christian liberal state. The times it has fought in favor of muslims (crimea, bosnia) outweighs the times it fought for Christians (greece). And that doesnt even mention its contribution to spreading communism around the world

That isnt the case for its constituent nations though.

Someone shop the train bombing next to it, imma lazy phone fag

To be fair London women deserve that Muslim cock for thinking they have their own culture

Inbred Paki, fuck off. It'll be funny when Trump shows up anyway.

Lol

Sadiq's head looks like a pretty nice place for a bullet

Leftist propaganda. How very bluepilled of you.
Didn't this goatfucker already try this once and the queen btfo'ed him?

You will be spared on the DotR.

How's sharing a video of Islamist violence a far right thing?

Trump helps niggers so that people can see first-hand and unfiltered how helping niggers is counterproductive. People get redpilled because they always assumed they were like them, and just spent more time in the sun.

23 000 Jihadists

Clearly inbred, rat like looking, funny crooked facial features, sunken eyes. I bet his brain is wired all fucked up and retarded.

>no boots
>no trains
>no jeeps
>no means of proper transportation
lend lease saved Russia

why would anyone want to go to a muslim country full of child rape gangs and grenade throwers? and with a lying jihadist mayor no less.

wish I could say fpbp but you're not first

Your country is full of effeminate puss bags. You’re walking, gelatinous yeast infections, but uglier.

Lol at a second generation immigrant talking about who is welcome in a city that's so old that we don't even know what its name means.

I'm planning to move to Russia and scream at the locals about what Moscovite values are. Wish me luck.

>insulting the prophet of Islam? prepared to get your ass kick kuffar!

wat do?

That's a Sikh, you enormous fuckwit.

yeah muslims don't like kikes duh

Stand my ground and put a .45 round in his chest

>mudslimes are more likeley to be fat

wat do?

I hope he visits London soon so all the muzzies and lefty cunts can go berserk and expose to the world just how fucked our capital city is. Chaos will ensue when Trump visits that's for sure and our cuckold police force will fail.

>guy with no power outside of a few little things in one city pretends hes a king

But Pakis who plot to kill us and rape our kids on an industrial scale are

Nuke us

stupid little municipal politicians need to stay out of state affairs

>implying the mayor of a city has the authority to ban a person from the entire country

When the lefties stop being useful to Westminster and start causing an embarrassment, they'll get a serious beating for it.

calm down Nilakshan

How the fuck is he a traitor? He isn't even British, he is just another undermining minority, you are the foolish one if you actually expected loyalty from him.

Then me and the Sikh both turn around and beat the fuck out of the Muslim, because the guy in your pic is a Sikh, but of course you knew that didn't you.

God I wish football hooligans were a real thing.

"SADIQ KHAN", totally European and British!

The "part and parcel" guy? Really?