America is over. Time to accept it and move back to Europe. You have failed

America is over. Time to accept it and move back to Europe. You have failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084
youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw&t=171s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're in the same boat retard
The whole west is

Bongerbro, if you guys let us move back, we'd fucking swamp your countries.

Mostly with niggers and Mexicans looking for gibs, tho.

Only white Americans are allowed back.

Yeah we are fucked, and you are right behind us. At least the US has the bill of rights, I think it will be the savior of our race and allow us to finally rebuild this nation in a more fascistic sytle.

Europe will be far easier to save than America

>abstract rights that give rights to every American will save the nation
Niggers and spics are just as American as you. You will always be attacked with the America is a country of immigrants meme.

>implying your government would let you do that

But either way, I'd totally be down to see how this goes and watch as America collapses when it goes below 50%.

>Conservative nationalist whites bunker down
>Liberal cities become wastelands as all the Sweden lovers go to Sweden
>States like Illinois become 40% white

Seems bretty interesting

I'm staying here. I don't like the laws in Europe.

I wish somebody would add a specific mutt face to every state, depending on the white/non-white ratio.

You think so? We're actually working on deporting illegals and building a wall right now.

What's your next step? Gonna round up all the muslims and send them back? lmao

>76.3 get

I question the validity of the map
There's no way Oregon and Utah are that white, they have large growing Mestizo populations

In a heartbeat, but don't go crying about human-rights violations when we do what's necessary to rid grandma's house of invaders.
The Indians and mexicans can go back to killing each other over abandoned McDonald's and strip malls. We don't need to bring that garbage with us.

I think i'll take my chances with Jose than Muhammad.

You can deport all the illegals you want, it's the legal ones that will make you majority non white. You're also importing thousands of legal shitskins.

>deporting illegals
That isn't happening
>Building a wall
Thats good but it's only half the problem.

Feel free to bring all of your guns. No qualms from me.

>We're actually working on deporting illegals
You'll deport maybe 10% of the illegals at best
>building a wall right now
it's years from being built, hasn't even started yet, will most likely be blocked by congress or whatever

For fucks sake burger, you take in over a million of immigrants per year. You think most of them come from Europe? Nope, it's the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America.
You guys are fucked.

>it's the legal ones that will make you majority non white. You're also importing thousands of legal shitskins.
Don't fall for the Amerimutt meme
More than half of the Hispanic population is illegally here and they're by far the largest minority in the US

We don't need to move anywhere. What we need is a hearty helping of secession.

>92% in my state
>feelsgoodman.png

i feel like michigan should be higher. been around most of it and outside of flint and dearborn almost everyone iv encountered is white. not even detroit is as bad as it used to be.

The Muslim terror attacks with the highest kill counts all took place in your country Darnell Gonzales.

Its europe 2.0

>These are the people behind american flags on Sup Forums.

Have you seen the latest Pew Reseach report...bongland is headed towards 30% Muslim

The South-West US has been colonised by Mexico in less than one generation. The US has lost control over its largest state, not only this, it will lose access to the Pacific Ocean as well once the Chinese start colonising the North-West using Vancouver as the anchor and thus completing the pincer movement.

Your little island would be so packed it wouldn't be livable

How? You can't even say mean things on Twitter without going to jail

Europe is a big place my friend.
We will make it work. You can use your guns to take back non-white areas.

Thanks for proving my point I guess?

>That isn't happening
Are you retarded? The left is constantly sperging out about it

The Muslims and niggers here don't have guns. It will be very easy to deport them en mass. In America, everyone has guns. Imagine trying to forcully deport niggers in Detroit or Compton. It would be a warzone.

This the face of the American in 2020 and it is beautiful

>deport
Funny way to spell exterminate

Also, the US shares a land border with Mexico. It would be easy for insurgents from Mexico to infiltrate across the border and support any resistance against any mass deportations.

I guess Id be OK with that, except fuck snow.

>amerimongrel meme
>tells us to go back to Europe
I don't think that's a good idea.

odd, look a lot like tanned Australians, aka: chinks. I guess Oz is indeed down under version of US.

Man Vermont. I love how they paint the image of them being ultra liberal tree-hugging faggots (which I suppose they are), yet they are savagely racist just below the surface. It's a comfy place.

Tfw closer you get to leaf land the more white it is, checkmate burgers.

Proudly live in the fourth best state in the union.

>Virginia 62% white

This must be an old map.

It's the globalism. You can do nothing about that, then stop crying like a baby.

I am curious why US white identitarians don't promote immigration to Poland, Hungary, Austria, etc, that way they can help to develop a 'white nation'.

Oregon's largest city is the whitest major city in the US. We're absolutely that white.

>poland
>white

Texans should be round up and killed for letting their border collapse so completely.

Yeah but its oregon so its a bunch of commies and junkies. Basically non-factors.

Sorry Ahmed i'm all Scottish, but heritage doesn't mean shit to me.

Birth rates mean that Sup Forums will probably go full 'Immigrate to Eastern Europe!" in a few years...

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

Mark my words.

Kentucky is comfy

>already be in the best place
>let's go somewhere halfway around the world

When the Mexican population is physically removed all those percentages magically go up.

>move back to Europe
No.

We don't want them here. They chose to leave europe and betray europe more than once, and now we should invite them? Open borders for kike-controlled ameritards? No thanks. It wouldn't make europe better, it wouldn't save europe from mass immigration, it would just bring more jewish propaganda to europe. I really really don't need any ameritard in europe.

Whites were never the majority in the south.

>it would just bring more jewish propaganda to europe
Man I'll be damned if you guys aren't giving the aussies a run for their money as number 1 shit poster

This map is complete bullshit and goes against census data.

>America is over. Time to accept it and move back to Europe.
And where exactly are we suppose to go? England? You're less white than the Dakotas.

It's the truth though.

Fucking americunts, White race traitors.

Lol Idk what you think it's like over here, but I ran into wayyyy more propaganda in Europe than I've ever seen here. It was constant there. It's not even the same league

Yeah sure, try your jewish tricks with somebody else. Nonwhite scum.

Only if the Queen makes me a Lord for my work.

Lmao OK, Muhammad

Utah's filled with white Mormons

Florida is getting fucked with all of the spics coming from Puerto Rico. Once they get here they will never leave.

Ricans are shit tier like niggers. They are lazy, chimp out easily, bring nothing but crime, and do nothing to elevate themselves or their property. They are a drain on every system while never contributing to those systems. Look at what they did to Puerto Rico due to their corruption and expecting government to take care of them.

Now they are flooding central florida and will never leave. This area is truly fucked.

Let's build a giant military fort in Montana

All the american white land whales will sink the island.

Meanwhile in Israel....

dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084

Texans were the ones pushing for a fucking wall, faggot

IDK, Ricans have something right about them. Growing up in Central Mass, when I'd fight Puerto Ricans, there would at least be some mutual respect afterwards. When I'd fight blacks or whites, they would always hold a grudge never let up. I know it's just an anecdote but it's my experience. I'll note that I don't have any relationships with Puerto Ricans as an adult... They pretty much all turn into pieces of shit in the long run, but this is something universal in hispanics/latinos. I lived in New Mexico for a bit and Mexicans are the worst race I've ever seen. They have no concept of objective morality, everything to them is "if I get away with it, then it's not wrong."

Where whites are at least 90 percent of the population; taxes are small (10 to 25 percent depending on the country in the region), people are ultra-conservative (even leftist are sometimes social conservative) and racist; where there are plenty of business opportunities; chicks are super hot and people know how to enjoy life.

Eurocucks are worse than Amerigoys at least Amerigoys fight back while Eurocucks are soyboys who let jews fuck them in the ass for centuries.

>The Muslims here don't have guns

Bongcuck there are many illegal firearms in your country.

i'll take Hispanics over muslims any day of the week

more like rektxas

amirite

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw&t=171s
Tell me when you see something like that in the states.

just take currency out of the government's hands, problem solved. without redistribution, they starve.

62 million Americans voted for Trump, many of them largely because of his build the wall ideas. Does that count?

It counts, but why are they not on the streets now when Dems and the deep state try to make a coup against POTUS?

Europe can't wait to see you!
pic related

>move back to Europe
Not so easy. I looked into what it would take for me to legally reside there and I'd need to invest 2 million pounds to get a residence permit there. Looks like the better options are investing 500thousand euros in Portugal/Spain, or 1million euro in Malta/Cyprus.

Every normal country has free or cheap healthcare. There is a huge difference between accesible healthcare and welfare state.

You can just marry some hot chick from Eastern Europe or Spain/Italy...

PC culture taken hold maybe. People reluctant to show public support for the "wrong" ideas, even if they feel them. And being added to a terrorist watch list by showing yourself as being "far-right" is pretty intimidating for many.

Greater Minnesota still has a chance. We just need to gas Milwaukee and Minnemogadishu.

>marry some hot chick from Eastern Europe
I would like to do that, but I know that I'd likely have to pay much more to her when she divorces me, than the costs associated with getting legal residence with the aforementioned investments.
Speaking of which, while I was researching I think I saw that Bulgaria also offers residence permits for investment of 500 thousand euros but it wasnt as clear as the offers made by the aforementioned countries.

>calls me Muhammed
>is american
topkek

Where I am from you wouldn't be added to a terror watch list if you are far-right. You may actually end being a TV star or host, book writer or MP, if you openly declare yourself to be right-wing or far-right. Anyway, I hope the deep state won't succeed in taking Trump down. But you have to admit - the guy made some serious mistakes and he's team is full with globalists.

I don't think you have to make 500k investment to get residence. Russians buy some house for 100-200 k and they stay here for as much as they like. And I doubt that the chick will divorce you, if you are a good man and can provide for the family.

Never went through

Remember how you guys said you were going to take back south tel aviv, but ended up just putting more niggers there?

You're losing just as much as us

>*portugeese and spaniards now listed as non-hispanic
?

I refuse to believe Florida is that high

remove the muslims and I'd come home happily

there is one country in Europe that comes to mind when standing up to Muslim invasion, but we need help defending our yet-to-be-built border wall with Germany. might have to form a foreign volunteer regiment made up of Ameribros and Britbros escaping the brown hordes

>the muslims and niggers here dont have guns

>move back to Europe
Hilarious, you couldn't pay me to move to your cucked terrible country. Enjoy fluffing ahmed as he rapes your wife and takes your tax dollars simultaneously while you are prosecuted for a hate crime daring to say anything about it. Get bent