Rude Russians - serious question

So - why are you Russians so rude? You do not teach little children to say "hello" or "thank you"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_Baum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_Russia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thier not rude, thier thick skinned. Maybe you shouldn't be such a pussy

Because they own non-Russians nothing.

Why are Americans disingenuous overly polite pussies who are easily fascinated by niggers despite being in an advanced economy?

poverty corruption and abusive alcoholic culture creates shitty rude people

Hey hey hey, don't lump me in with them Yankee pussies

When I was young and smiled to everyone my alcoholic uncle always said: "What the fuck are you smirking about?" and beat me.

>So - why are you Russians so rude?
Some people are rude, some not.
>You do not teach little children to say "hello" or "thank you"?
Yes, we teach them this of course.
Something happened? Some rude tourist behaved like an asshole?
Kek

I went to a Russian deli once, bought some food, and then thanked the old bag for her service, and she looked at me like I had just uttered the most absurd of things.

We absolutely do.

>tell an old lady something in a language she does not understand
>she is surprised
woooooow russians woooooooooooooow

Entire eastern block is like that. It hurts me to admit it but we have the same problem in Poland. Working in retail for so many years I saw so many impolite, unkind with zero manners. The older slavic women are the worst. No "Hello" "Goodbye" "Thank You". Sign of low IQ but on the other hand people with higher ones are rude because they think they are better than everyone else.
My and my co-worker in retail used to play a game when we said "Good morning" as many time in the conversation with rude customer as possible to force reaction from him.

Russians are white niggers.

>wtf Russia let your children say hello ffs
This is a funny thread

She probably thought the nigger is threatening her.

the secret of russian upbringing was revealed to me today

I dont blame the lady. She shouldve opened door with your fucking head.

If you are my friend or close to me, I will not be rude.
However, if I don't know you, why should I show sympathy?
There are many reasons why we are not friendly, but not all behave this way.

Politeness is not a show of sympathy. Politeness is norm.

Lol, proigral

Man, I am from Prague, was in Poland few times, Slowakia and is not near so bad as with russians.. I worked in retail and these monsters are unbeliavable.. Of course, here and there you can find some locals who are rude also, but it is not a norm, as with russians (with ukraineer it the same..)

Pessimistic realism.

It starts with you. I always say hello to the babushkas here because they had a rough life and that rough life shouldn't affect the now.

>I can't understand
>What makes a man
>Hate another man
>Help me understand

they're "raby" and they talk to each other like aristocrats used to talk to raby

Hehe! She looks like a proper cantankerous old rat bag.
It's the depression.
It's the alcoholism.
It's the -40 degrees cold.
It's the flies, the mud and the cabbages.
It's the grinding poverty.
It's the tin sheds they call houses.
It's the crackpot totalitarian regimes.
It's a combination of all of the above.

Different skin color maybe?

I think,If I look at a Chech this way, it's considered rude, lol.

Wow, great stories Alfie

what is 'raby'?

Are you talking about saying 'hello' and smiling to strangers on street? Because it's weird as fuck. We have been getting those freaks lately, who would say something to you randomly when you wait for a bus. Mind your own damn business.

We say 'thank you' to waiters (no tips) and to clerks in more personalized shops. When you have people behind you, there's no time for pleasantries, you move on. And we thank someone who help us too.

You left out communism. Communism corrupted all forms of "bourgeoisie" politeness, which included "good morning" , "sir" , "mam", etc. etc. At least that's what was banned in Cuba. Newspeak replaced all these niceties, and "comrade" was the official salutation.

How can Russians be nigger tier when they have nuclear weapons? I don't see Rwanda or Nigeria with nukes.

That is better than JewSA where everyone smiles and is chatty to neighbors and people on the street but then ready to stab people in the back at the first chance

>He thinks nigger just means black
Shiggy

Your shitty thread belongs on Sup Forums, you lobotomized incest victim. No shit people are being rude to you, you lack any basic self-awareness.

rab = serf of hard labour, something like that. In russian rabotać = working

this

"The difficulty in understanding the Russians we do not take cognizance of the fact he is not a European, but an asiatic therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than Chinese or a Jepanese.
From what I have seen of them I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russians have
no regard for human life and they are all out son of bitches,barbarians and chronic drunks."
General George Smith Patton, Jr.

>not being a polite southern gentleman
why are you american? damn new yorkers stop moving here!

yes that makes sense, thanks for explaining

fuck off ivan

"paб" means literally "slave"
cmon polyak

Don't lie Ivan we all know it's the large amount of shitty vodka u swilled down for breakfast on an empty stomach that makes u rude.

You don't get it, it's a Depeche Mode song.

kek
this just broke my heart

rich, coming from Patton. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_Baum

God bless Americans, you all did everything right.

Da!

>he is not a European
in fact they are, culturally and historicaly
but a murican wouldn't understand

Because life in Ukraine and Russia is utter shit, and it's really demoralizing.
And people do teach kids manners. But as I grow older I hate everyone and everything more and more. So I can see myself in the future not giving a fuck completely. And many people are like that here, too.

80% of the hookers in israel are coming from ukraine. seriously.

lmao, shouldn't you be sending off your underage sister to be enriched by local 'asians'

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

its not a joke. they also beat their wifes a lot, They need their fucking Vodka!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_Russia

>beating wives to date
>feminism is basically non-existent
you won't be able to get your hands on Motherland this time, Shekelberg

I think this is not a joke, but I think it's a funny situation.

Most Eastern Europeans are like this. Miserable bastards that don't smile, laugh, or have fun, and I say that as a generally grumpy Englishman.

Russians simply give no fucks about your pathetic feelings and say exactly what they think. Russians are based af.

>if I don't know you, why should I show sympathy?
literally nog tier