The Chad Pastor vs the Virgin Atheist

>The Chad Pastor vs the Virgin Atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9787sCUA6w

Do we really need any more evidence to see the contrast in life offered between atheism/paganism and Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 11&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=4DBwYKHB5PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourgu-

That feel when I'd like to be Christian for culture and community, but just can't believe. The supernatural and spiritual stuff doesn't work with me. Feels too much like hypocritical larping to pretend I'd be into it.

Maybe I just need to find something else to fill that void in my mind.

Christianity is PRO-MISCEGENETION. Case closed.

If you're upset he would probably also allow a Macedonian and a white girl to marry in his church, too.

anderson is too well spoken and intelligent to not be a cia plant.

Post your skin, sweetie.

But you can believe the false man made doctrine and liberal propaganda that's been pushed on you in schools?

lel

>Still didn't post his skin
It's brown, isn't it?

>brrrrrrrt
>stell ain't posten huh
>grmmmmmmmmmmm

Look at pic related
He has many white children. What have you done for the white race?

You can post your whole Amerimutt folder but it will never undo your Turkish great grandfather.

:^)

>promoting racemixing to hundreds is offset by making 3 kids
lel
also stay mad mongrels

threads like this are the reason this board is worse than Sup Forums

>macedonian bantz

>That feel when I'd like to be Christian for culture and community, but just can't believe. The supernatural and spiritual stuff doesn't work with me. Feels too much like hypocritical larping to pretend I'd be into it.

So then don't pretend, just believe it.

Read this.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 11&version=KJV

>So then don't pretend, just believe it.
IOW be dishonest and internalize it, then you'll be the perfect Christian? Well that's raw and unfiltered.

>I decide what's right and wrong in the world
>I already made up my mind up about meta-physical aspects so it must not exist
Being your own God at that point tbqhwyf. Falling into the oldest trick in the book (Genesis 3.), Where Satan recieved eve by telling her you can be like God's determine good from evil, or what is true in the world.
Christianity isn't about how you feel about it, it is the truth.
> Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John:14:6
Read up more, search how we got our Bible on YouTube by Chuck missler or Kent Hovind,be open.

>IOW be dishonest and internalize it, then you'll be the perfect Christian? Well that's raw and unfiltered.

I thought it was pretty obvious that the "believe it" meant, you know, actually believe it. Hence posting Hebrews 11 as an example of how people believe things (i.e. taking things on faith).

He's right you know.

that fucking stoner smile while the pastor is speaking

I would love to take Pastor Anderson out and buy him a suit that fits.

>actually argues races are the same/aren't ones that are superior
>then parlays belief in inferior superior races into everyone else is trash
Oh yeah, such an honest debater who faces empirical facts..

I larp as a Christian. Church three times a week, street preaching, handing out flyers, doing work around the church.

Not that hard.

Do they know you aren't a believer?

Why do you do that if you don't believe in it?

DOOS BULT

One of my favourite Anderson videos, that tranny humanist got BTFO.

Sanderson is good goy and christians are bunch of LARPers.

No.
But I actually did stop taking drugs and alcohol in private. I read my bible at home, I tell colleagues that I believe and I try to act as a good example.
If a private investigator was surveilling me for a month he wouldn't catch me doing anything "wrong". Provided he didn't check my internet history. I try to cut down on masturbation, but I lapse into some depraved shit.

I did believe to start with, then I kind of hung around out of obligation. Also, a lot of cute girls. It also puts a leash on my behaviour, I was becoming pretty degenerate and unstable before I started going to church.

Not really.

roll

>Also, a lot of cute girls
Really? Cute girls at church? Or ones you meet in the street? There are barely any women under 40 at my church.

>No.

And this doesn't bother you in the slightest?

rol

You need to get yourself to an evangelical church. Active, spirit-filled etc.

It does every now and then but I've mostly come to terms with it. As the old saying goes "In for a penny, in for a pound".
I help people out and I do enjoy it. Church doesn't feel like volunteering, I've got good relationships with these people now and I'm happy to do my bit.

roll

>You need to get yourself to an evangelical church.

Are you in a non-denom liberal church?

Read me right.
I'm going to watch this now. The atheist doesn't interest me he's shit but i'm going to listen carefully to what the pastor will say. I swear on my mother's will that if he's hug fag and spouts idiotic bullshit i will come back here in this thread and destroy it, nuke it and LIT YOUR BALLS ON FIRE.

It's a pretty good discussion desu. I've had it playing in the bakground for the past hour

Kill yourself commie scum.

Nondom but definitely not liberal.

> "If you think your race is superior"

Why does everyone always go to this argument? Can't somebody just prefer to be with their own kind instead of mixing without thinking they're superior? Can't white people just embrace their culture and heritage without getting demonized for it constantly by literally everyone? This stuff infuriates me to no end because I have no "supremacist" thoughts, I just don't want to see my heritage/culture erased through mass immigration and miscegenation.

>Look at pic related

Didn't take long for the sodomites to shill another Pastor Anderson thread

>this will save the white race and defeat degeneracy
WEW LAD

no one thinks this, D&C nigger-kike.

So you disagree with the bible then?

Philosophy>religion

I think Steven Anderson is a great pastor but he's a little bluepilled on the whole race issue as I don't think he pays attention to the outside world whatsoever as like 99% of his life is involved with his church and local evangelism (we just know about his preaching/life because of his media notoriety and the fact he posts everything on Youtube).

But Biblically speaking I think the Bible supports mild ethno-nationalism. The Bibllical story of theTower of Babel makes it seem to me that God wants everyone to be separate, distinct people and that race-mixing everyone together and dissolving borders is a plan of Satan.

Also, the third world invasion of Western society is our punishment from God for abandoning him and 90% of Europeans becoming funcional atheists within a century. If you look at shit like the Babylonian captivity in the Bible, what we're going through now is a textbook example of God punishing us. I'm not one of these people that claim the Bible conveniently supports everything that I already believe in, but it seems to me that if God created all people he actually wants them to stay that way, and that he furthermore will send other races/religions into your land to subjugate you as punishment for apostasy and wickedness.

How is the FACT that he is not only fine with race mixing but is in fact advocating for it, shilling?
This isn't shilling, this is pointing out that he's a paper tiger who merely attacks fags and Jews. He's an intellectual lightweight otherwise.

Often the most atheist european countries actually receive no third world immigrants. Eg. Estonia and czechia.

We should drop Atheist/Pagan/Christian dogmas.
We need to create a new Doctrine

They're already working on it, it's the holy doctrine of lucifer.

>Often the most atheist european countries actually receive no third world immigrants. Eg. Estonia and czechia.

If you don't think the cancer will spread there too you are mistaken.

>be sure your sin will find you out

>Are these people against racemixing promoted by a part jewish pastor with a half jewish wife who believe in semitic religions or..
>NO, they are homosexuals, of course!
Fuck off and take the fascist flag off you fucking imbecile.

>Meme flag berating others for using meme flags

>must not exist
>atheism
Why do people on Sup Forums who bash athiesm never know what it actually is?

The belief that God does not exist.

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. If you had evidence for your claim then id believe it. Atheism =/= antitheism

There is only God, saying there's gods is as delusional as saying there is no God

Both look like numale manchildren

Atheists are fucking theists you stupid nigger, their believe is they know there is no god. If you are agnostic you literally give no fucks about the topic.

>If you had evidence for your claim then id believe it.

We have multiple, corroborating, eyewitness testimonies affirming the story and life of Jesus of Nazareth.

Here is one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DBwYKHB5PA

Now I already am going to guess you aren't going to accept this, at which point I have to ask what is your "standard of evidence"? And what is that the exact same standard you hold for every other belief you hold?

christianity is one culture you stupid fuck

>What do you mean it's cuz he's black? He's a christian!

retarded satanist jew bitch. how bout that. lisping faggoty foreskin obsessed nigger dick licker

Based black men! Religion of the white man btw haha.

t. Brainlet
So what? Your saying all humans don't have a common ancestor? Not even science denies that?

Anyways Anderson's a pretty cool and honest guy that isn't afraid to point out that the Jews are in fact Satan worshipper's.

Stopped watching after he claimed animals were nothing and had no souls and the retarded nu-male didn't even question him on it and kept giving anderson softballs. After Anderson said "All animals exist to serve us and were not important to God" I would have lol'd and awared him on elephants and dolphins and other high IQ animals. Then I'd ask him what function or purpose great apes have in serving humans, and why God decided to conveniently give them high intelligence, emotions, and other human qualities.

They aren't human, God made man in his image and made the animals to serve man. This is in genesis

literally you

The bibles been proven time and time again, for example it warns that the beast of the field will grow in number and kill us and make our high ways desolate if we walk contrary to God, now that Europe is atheist this is happening there!

test

Yet the most desolate highways are in highly religious countries. Europe is still much better off than Cucknada or the divided states of Weimerica.

There is hardly any religious countries, the negro race is one who is cursed because his eyes are full of adultery and he only knows sin.
The Middle East isn't religious.
The orient isn't really religious either

>middle east
>far east

>not religious

I hope that you’re not serious.

Japan, china, Burma, Siam, Cambodia, India, Arabia, turkey, Persia these countries all have tiny, tiny Christian populations which is the only religion on earth.

s-she'll pay the toll right?

pretty much pham

Anderson is jewish and so is his wife. But i guess everything aside of midnight black is white for christcucks scared to show their real flags.

>Fuck you Mom!

All I hear whenever "pagans" post.

>christians: WE WUZ CHAD

>eyewitness testimonies
>Luke
Luke didn't meet Jesus. He was a follower of Paul who also never meet Jesus. Why "christians" on Sup Forums know shit about their own religion? It's almost as if you all were sub 80 IQ niggers or ex-fedora larpers.

>what is cultural christianity

Says the dude who thinks that Luke was contemporary of Jesus.

But user it's not real christianity!

>that feel when your country is more christian than white

>muh skin color
oh fuck off

Did it sting, my melanin enriched friend?

whites are Christians buddy, if you arent Christian you are black from the inside, and that's all that matters

Gonna red pill you on Mormons. Our prophet said this

We are unanimous, all of the Brethren, in feeling and recommending that Indians marry Indians, and Mexicans marry Mexicans; the Chinese marry Chinese and the Japanese marry Japanese; that the Caucasians marry the Caucasians, and the Arabs marry Arabs.

Also this, we didn't want to fight German christians

12 April 1945: Roosevelt dies in office. Elder Joseph Fielding Smith writes, “there are some of us who have felt that it is really an act of providence.” President J. Reuben Clark Jr. quips, “The Lord gave the people of the United States four elections in order to get rid of him, that they failed to do so in these four elections, so He held an election of His own and cast one vote, and then took him away.”

>genetics/race don't matter goy
>worshiping Yeshua Christenberg is all that does
kek