Multiculturalism and racemixing is ba-

>multiculturalism and racemixing is ba-

>muh dick

>doesn't know where her African ancestors are from specifically
Like a true nigger

Would have looked better with just Irish and French.
Also:
>judging the looks of a woman with make-up
ISHYGDDT

yeah it is horrific keep it all in the same bloodline i reckon

reminds me of america

>spanish
>talking about how racemixing isnt bad

>ugly mongrel with enough powder in her face to make fucking pablo escobar jealous of her powder status
>my sides

>take a hundred shits
>find one that looks like chocolate
>proclaim shit is not shit

that girl is disgusting. Btw North African is Not sub Saharan african

>that
>attractive

No one has posted Dustin yet. Sup Forums I am disappoint.

nothing like GODS CHOSEN to prove you wrong

>korean titties
>nigger ass
Perfection

t. ellis island nigger

FACEAPPERS BTFO

>captcha: 1100 AMPEZZ

Wow, she is a mix of all of those nations and she looks like none of them. Must suck not to have an identity. For people to look at you and not be able to tell where you are from.
To be nation/race/identity-less.

A cute girl does not justify the societal, cultural, and demographic damage of race mixing.

Castizo futurism is the only way to save the hispanic heritage. Basically is to BLEACH lati women and not let latin men to breed. The result is this:

>pic related: generations of bleaching

White man penetrates POC (latina, in this case) woman = CONQUISTADORES

POC man (niggers, in the blacked case) penetrates white woman = KEKOLDING

>Captcha: attention 1000

she looks like a deformed mutant

she looks like a typical woman, nothing special

She just looks like a Kim Kardashian clone. Her Irish and French ancestry must be 4 or 5 generations ago.

I'll agree that she looks American though. Pretty average hair and skin colour for an American girl in 2017

As long as you're empathetic, kind, you try hard and like to help others, it doesn't matter what race you are.

We need more people like described above, not just white people.

>he thinks modern nation states reflect phenotypic identity

I, for one, volunteer to impregnate all latina women until I either die of old age or exhaustion. I have no special request and am ready to start the job on monday.

You people have strange priorities.

Let's see her pre-surgery (ass, face, and tits), without makeup, and without photoshop.

Honestly, her face weirds me out. 100% white girls often look better

that bitch is ugly
probably a soulless materialist like all non-white women too

yes it does. here is some evidence from your country.

I strongly agree

>on parle d'une meruf ou de l'ONU la

French bants

In a heartbeat.

The african american part fucked it up

Translate ?

Fuck off with your low-res shit and bullshit app.
It doesn't even add acne scars and inflammation.
I've seen plenty of 'pretty' women without their make-up to know how useless that faceapp shit is.

And silicone*

>excercising and watching your weight makes you attractive
WOAH DUDE MAKE RACE MIXING MANDATORY NOW

ENDURANCE RUN

t. south American shitskin gibmigrant

There are people who do not prefer "mixed up perfection". For example, I prefer blue eyed girls over any other, and race mixing flushes the blue-eye genes down the drain.

Besides, what is her heritage, what is her native land? If you try to be everything you end up being nothing.

Most of the time it is, and within the medical profession of which I am a student it is well known that racemixing creates more health complexities and problems than inbreeding does.

>gook
>arab
>potato nigger
>nigger
So basically just nigger then

Fucking Kim Kardashian lookalike bullshit. It's nothing but cancer.

>Are we taking about a chick or the UN?

Referring to the gorillion number of nationalities the roastie in the picture claims to belong to.

after I'm done with that my bloodline about to become a mudline

Wow user if you think this is what “good” looks like, I don’t know what to say.
>-d.

She's had work done, but also mixed people tend to have faces from the Uncanny Valley.
The ratios between facial features are different for different ethnicities.
"Averaged" (not average), symmetrical features are attractive.
This is why mixed people from two related ethnicities often look attractive. The difference in facial features is small enough that the mix averages them out.
But if the parents are from two very different ethnicities, their "averaged" features don't fit into either ethnicity's facial ratios.

Think about how black/white mixed kids often have eyes that seem really far apart for their face.
That eye spacing looks normal on a black person, but when you mix that with an otherwise white face everything looks weird and out of place.

Literally the only attractive kiwi woman

Women don't care about shit like that. Look at her, do you honestly think she gives a shit about any of those things?

>instagram whore makeup
>kardashian wannabe
no thanks.

She is a fetish and therefore a commodity

Well, you put a lot of thought into "don't racemix with niggers", but can't say i disagree with what you posted

She looks... plain actually, from a facial structure point of view imo

Butterface

d

Look at this half nigger specimen pretending to be white. Even niggers hate niggers

perfection

Now now Frog, you can't post something like that without a sauce.

Special forces

UNCANNY VALLEY

Seriously her face is creepy

>dark hair
>very pale skin
the best combination

There's a meme that mixed race people are more attractive.
I don't expect anyone here to believe that, but it helps to know why others are wrong, and why a particular mixed race person might appear attractive.

+1
>French & Irish mix

underrated

She look like mutant.

Any basic woman can look like those shitty insta models with money. Not a single thing is genuine on these people. You've got:
>Fake hair, dyed hair
>Eyelash extensions
>Dermal fillers, lip fillers
>Actual invasive surgery like nose jobs, Brazilian bum lift
>Make-up, contouring to change face shape
>Body makeup, fake tan

On top of the breast tape, push up bras, trousers cut to make the waist look slimmer, arse enhancing underwear and shape wear. AND the lighting, angles etc.

Men just fucking encourage this by validating these women with a like. Women too, but it's the men's attention that allows it to continue.

>Bleaching doesn't wor-

Plastic surgery is bad

Dysgenics in a nutshell

Nigger. Looks like nigger and acts like one I'm sure

Also
>Korean
>Irish

Lmao. This is what half blood shitstains believe

Was good until the African American part.

Perfect

This. It actually takes getting laid to know this user.

Get this bitches home, pull one string, and the whole shit pops out of place. Most of the time there's some serious trickery going on...

It is kind of funny how at the same time as 'feminist female empowerment' has happened, women have traded their traditional gender role for literally being an object.

Now women derive ALL of their sense of self worth from their appearance, and are willing to completely transform themselves by any means necessary to have the highest approval from men.

I can't even imagine going into surgery, having people alter my face with a knife and paying tens of thousands for the pleasure, just for instagram, and yet many of the girls from my secondary school have gone on to do so.

Female empowerment ay!

>enter a meritcratic world of men
>fail miserably
>only way to climb ladder is to use appearance
>mutilate body and paint new face over my own for approval
>now repeat after me I AM FREE

Sure would make a good cock holster for a night but there are some dudes who would take this bitch home to mommy and im not one of them.

She perfect because shes 20, she got no tities and that ass when shes 30 will look like a garbage bag full of cottage cheese..

100% slut

This

>african-american
>US flag

le 56%!

>1/10000 ends up being a vaguely featured fucktoy
>Better race mix guys

>All mixed race people look dis good goy, now go blanda up

What is it like 1% of mixed race children come out ok looking? Other times the children don't look like they belong to either parent. Your children are especially screwed if they have some rare mixture that makes it harder for them to get organ transplants or bone marrow should they be born with genetic defects.

It's clearly le 25%, you fucking spic retard.

Probably less by now

Perfection

Anemic
Lousy manicure
Weirdly big nipples
Stupid pube styling
DENIED!

>lousing manicure
>Stupid pube styling
alright, you're spot on there actually, someone needs to teach the girl how to properly take care of herself

Eh, it's rather disgusting to have an ass like that. It's not attractive, it looks like a tumor

it's bad. Promoting multiculturalism through pics with prostitutes is so cheap even for (((them))).

She forgot to list Plastic

>that's a good looking niggress
Sometimes i think yurop deserves to fucking burn.

are you gay?

Dunno if this is bait, but I used to feel that exact same way. The problem is, when you step far enough back and look at the whole picture, you realize human nature isn't so simple. Love and logic is not the natural standard of life. People eventually need a tribe to cling to when things get tough, and the biologically strongest tribe is one built from common ancestry.

Just look at America, where such a tribe is growing increasingly harder to find. The whole country is eating itself alive trying to find an identity - and history has proven that without such an identity, a nation will fail. It's just that simple.

That's disgusting. Kill yourself mongrel abomination