>Pres Trump comments before lunch w/GOP 11/28/17
youtu.be/mtM0B_rh2ck
>Pres Trump arrives @Capitol Hill 11/28/17
youtu.be/J5n0uK-hIzo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sajidjavid/status/935991541864255488
breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/29/trudeau-cries-apology-lgbtq2-people-behalf-canada/amp/
thinkprogress.org/voter-registration-former-felons-alabama-election-aa3ba5ecb020/
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/voter-registration-former-felons-alabama-election-aa3ba5ecb020
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/msnbcs-morning-joe-trump-mentally-ill-has-dementia-remove-him-office
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald cant stop murderin Joe

any happenings to look forward to today?

Give it to me straight, will tax cuts be like repealing Obamacare?

Lole

In what sense?

Fyi we saying baizuo now not soy boy.

*chuckles*
I'll play the video in just a moment. LIBERAL LUNATICS (...), you IDIOT! *chuckles*
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Be sure to purchase my new book - "The True Story of Fake News" and get one of my "LIBERALISM - find a cure" t-shirts. Your purchases help keep the channel going. Subscribe to my channel here if you're new and check back every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

Individual mandate might be killed depending on how they reconcile

I wish meme magic wasn't real for once
bye special relationship

ONE
VOTE

This is true but idc

Is this live2d?

okay now, dangerously getting to the point of spam.
Spread these posts out a bit more.

>throwing away a 200 year alliance over muslims
holy fuck, I assume they're all the liberal party?

You can still move here after the raise act lad

it's once per thread

Conservatives in the UK are a buncha marxists too
But then again, so are most of the Republican party in the US

Their Torys right now are basically the GOP pre-Tea Party and pre-Trump.

Once per year, would be better

no, members of our actual government too
twitter.com/sajidjavid/status/935991541864255488

All those women were drugged and groped,
But it wasn't Geraldo's fault

So hilarious to watch the Morning Jews express concern that "mob rule" could result from the growing wave of sex harassment claims. They fear the complaints are being "weaponized" by Steve Bannon and that, in the current climate, false claims might be believed, potentially damaging innocent people.

Hmmm...

no, it's Hideri

Obamaleaf has backup.

Drumpfies BTFO

So spam. At least you admit it.

Be honest with me, did Joe actually murder his intern? Or is it just a meme?

I only post this when I'm bored at work anyway

>might
That's the problem. A repeal is a repeal. This is another thing.

Seems like there were already two vocal people against it excluding McCain and they called for extra time to "debate" so I'm not holding my breath for anything. If they don't pass it then donors and main street will revolt against the republicans in the senate for real this time and primaries will be a nightmare for them and benefit us, if it passes then we finally have a mediocre bandaid on the issue of taxes and obamacare to bring with to primaries to benefit us anyways. It is a win win in a senate election sense but voters are very dumb and don't know how bills pass. If it fails then they blame Trump as though he had anything to blame for the state of the senate backstabbers. I'd prefer it passed.

Could go either way.

How can orange 'presidents' even compete?

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

I will not even dignify that with a response, it is absurd to think that conspiracy theiry is true

When they'll start rotting alive and falling apart completely, America should go fill tsundere and reject any pleads for help. Fuck them, that's the future they choose.

>breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/29/trudeau-cries-apology-lgbtq2-people-behalf-canada/amp/
Someone please nuke Canada to liberate the leaves from their suffering.

He absolutely did, watch Morning Joe today and look how guilty he looks.

Joe needs to go, and that's no Joe-ke.

The man fucking raped and murdered an intern. It's quite fucking obvious to anyone who spends even 10 minutes researching the affair.

Tens of thousands of newly registered felons could swing Alabama Senate election

>For 90 minutes on Monday morning, Pastor Kenneth Glasgow and his co-host spoke on the air about the importance of registering before the midnight deadline. Through The Ordinary People Society, the non-profit community organization he founded in 1999 after he served more than a decade in prison on drug charges, Glasgow says he has helped hundreds of thousands of people register to vote. In 2008, he won a lawsuit allowing him to register people inside prisons, but most people inside were still disenfranchised — until this year.

>In May, Gov. Kay Ivey (R) signed into law a bill, the Definition of Moral Turpitude Act, championed by Glasgow and other voting advocates. Under Alabama’s 1901 constitution, anyone convicted of a “crime of moral turpitude” was prohibited from voting, but the state never defined what moral turpitude was. For decades, county registrars would all use different criteria and provide voters with conflicting information. The new law, however, clarifies the crimes that permanently disenfranchise a former felon, opening the doors for tens of thousands of people with drug charges and other lower level felonies to register to vote.

>The irony of the fact that Republican candidate Roy Moore has been accused of sex crimes — one of the few crimes that still disenfranchises Alabama citizens — does not go unnoticed for Glasgow. On his radio program, he spoke at length about the multiple women who have accused Moore of sexual assault. He said formerly incarcerated people “swarming the polls” — like they did in Virginia earlier this month after the governor granted tens of thousands of clemencies — has the potential to swing the seat to Democrats.

thinkprogress.org/voter-registration-former-felons-alabama-election-aa3ba5ecb020/

Why would a medical examiner with financial connections to Joe Scarborough with a suspended medical license do the autopsy? How is that even legal or ethical?
And wasn’t that the same examiner that was caught falsifying death reports and storing body parts and shit? SHADY.

Archived
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/voter-registration-former-felons-alabama-election-aa3ba5ecb020

The jews did

most likely killed the shit out of her, dude.
To be completely honest.

>the economy is doing just as good as it was under Obama
>drumpf btfo

thanks sweaty

>Coroner had his medical license revoked in another state for falsifying autopsy reports
You tell me

>but rural retards are supposed to have principles!
>why are they voting for someone accused of being a sex predator!

leftists are so buttblasted lol

Time to bomb London.

Today the president crossed another deeply disturbing line, with his attack on Joe this morning, the chief law enforcement officer of the United States of America advanced a false conspiracy theory to intimidate the press and cause a chilling effect on the 1st amendment.

Time to pull the "Real christians are not meanies" card

That headline has lawsuit written all over it.

represents leaves forever

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

Who cares about that shithole you named? Where is it?

>lower level felonies

no one just up and resigns from Congress for no reason user

What crime?

agree, same for germany.

have we reached cyberpunk yet?

>raped her

I find it more likely that he made a move on her and she threatened to expose him, so he bashed her over the head in a fit of rage, trying to say, “No stop! Listen you bitch!” and he didn’t mean to kill her, but then had no choice but to call in the “cleaners” to setup the alibi.

Also forgot to point out

(((Lilley)))

That slut spreads her legs for a murderer. It's probably the very thing that gets her wet. I can't imagine any other reason to be sexually attracted to Joe Scarborough.

Nigger, just feed your kids.

>thinkprogress

>sweaty

You fucking faggot.

He murdered the shit out of her.

Just in
Well this one just decide to step down.

Trump has clearly shown his disdain for anything "Pro white" as "EVIL,EVIL, WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZIS". I also heard a bill or something was turned down that would have helped greatly boost white families. [citation needed]

We are going to turn into a brown shithole and trump will be okay with it. Trump loves america but doesn't care about the people who actually make it america.

I HATE ROBOTS I HATE METAL.

>You fucking faggot.
KEK, I do it for these kinds of reactions desu.

>LGBTQ2
How outdated.
They prefer to be called Those "Following alternative/gay sexuality"

Daddy taught her well

>(To the tune of Hurt, Johnny Cash cover)
I KILLED LORI TODAY
TO SEE IF I'M SLICK BILL
GEORGE WON'T SUSPECT OF ME
BUT I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

WHERE THE GOP HAS GONE
MY SWEET LINCOLN
EVERY LOVER I KNOW
GOES AWAY IN THE END
AND I COULD KILL THEM ALL
MY SWEET INTERN
BUT YOU WANTED TO TELL
AND I HAD TO DISAVOW

Trump should reconsider our special relationship with the UK. I'm sure we could find another willing country that would like that distinction

roasties btfo. even robot waifus want babbies.
>conservative values next

Dude
This is not that mysterious
it is almost formulaic at this point

Congressman or Senator's young intern dies or goes missing
SUDDENLY RESIGN
Investigation goes nowhere or stops

I blame /tg/ and /ptg/ for turning me on to moe.

America "not helping" would be a good thing since it would let the European nationalists achieve all their goals without restraint

He almost certainly is among those who had sexual harassment allegations paid for and hushed up by the House slush fund.

isn't that one of the dudes that was mad at sessions for nothing pushing the delusion, and then like the day after wanted to impeach trump for nothing that they have any evidence of either?
would bet money treason counsel got him

>The straw that breaks the camel that is the UK's back could very well be some retweeted Trump made during his morning shitposting hour
I'm dying over here.

>>throwing away a 200 year alliance over muslims
this has been a long time coming, the British people are absolutely fucking cucked

>151469073
Proofs?

You need more muslims in US.

Britain doesn't deserve the US. Even though we are kindred spirits and have so much potential together.

Try Japan instead.

stop blogposting you absolute faggot. if you dont have kids stop complaining about this shit

You have to play the long game, young grasshopper.

Joe is Joe
>MSNBC's ‘Morning Joe’: Trump Mentally Ill, Has Dementia; Remove Him From Office
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/msnbcs-morning-joe-trump-mentally-ill-has-dementia-remove-him-office

I don't believe the numbers are there to sway the election.

I could be wrong, but if Doug Jones wins because 20,000 felons voted for him, there will be hell to pay.

and yesterday he said he wasn't going to make personal attacks on trump

if men can be women I don't see why robots can't.

the funniest thing about the stock market was that it plummeted several hundred points initially upon the news and the DOW futures trading was suspended
they believed their own media for a brief period
then it hit them that degregulation and tax cuts were coming
as if they all though "Oh wait, we have a Republican in office with Republicans in both houses"

Hello fellow mexicans

I do have kids. You people make no sense at all. You act like trump will make america white again How the fuck is it a blogpost to ask a question? did I upset groupthink?

Yeah Japan is great for it. We bombed them and we're best friends now. Trump even said they are our true greatest ally. Norway and Poland are good European contenders.

He was kinda accused of murder

Cultural change, killing ISIS, winding down the conflicts in the middle east and cutting off funding to the globalists is how America can help.

Look. I have nothing against most of the British people and have always thought the UK/US made a good time - like you said, kindred spirits and great potential together. However, it seems your government and many of your fellow citizens just want to piss all that way and push us into the arms of another. Japan certainly is more deserving at this point.

>LGBTQ2

Ummm no sweetie. Wrong. It’s LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA.
Alternatively, you can use
LGBTTTQQIAA

*sips tea*

if whites can be indians i dont see any reason robots cant