mobile.twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433?lang=de
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtu.be/tI5_YuCWTMA
youtu.be/vC8abMHddv0
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtu.be/mKwj3efLxbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always had a good vibe with notch. This makes sense.

Based Notch.

LOL savage

Based Notch.

Truly the greatest red pilling statement that has ever been created

It's okay to be white.

Damn he's legit

He's just trolling. He's no dog in this fight.

notch isn’t good or bad, he is simply a punished man

Notch should take his billions and become the anti-soros.

That Persson is a THICC closeted permafag nonetheless.

What zillionaires are /ourguys/?
>Notch
>PewDiePie
Anyone else?

After his wife left with millions he became redpilled, too bad for her she didn't wait until he became a dollar billionaire.

Two punished gamer swedes who fled their motherland after becoming a uncucked

I'll take Kim dot com for 100

>Sup Forums has your back
>Those likes

Holy fucking shit I hate newfags so goddamn much.

Why did we stop spreading it. Did the 'le 56%' meme stop it?

You know how many kids play minecraft

>half or infinity

I don't get it

newfag

minecraft is fun times esp when mixed with politics

It’s a white thing.

Spotted the newfag, lurk moar.

Jontron somehow

ok ok i got it now it's 4chin and 8, I forgot that other place exists

lurk alot moar

cripplechan/2

It was a short campaign, it's taken on a life of its own now

kys

So Based Notch is a thing now..

GREAT

luckily he's bilionaire otherwise they'd try to ruin him

Jontron
Trump
AVGN (ghostbusters shenanigans)

Haha wew lad

Reminder he even said pizzagate is real
mobile.twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433?lang=de

what did he mean by this?

didn't notch find a super hot wife after he got rich and she instantly divorced him for half of his money?

-lmao. what an idiot, talk about bitter. when a woman robs you of 500 million and you butthurt about it for the rest of your life.

Bet you had to google that.
>being this new.

That was before he got 2 billion
she walked away with something like a few hundred thousand, then a year later MS buys MC from him for like 2.5 billion dollars
none of which he had to give his wife

Mel gibson, and if you count trevor moore as super rich he too.

This video of trevor mooreis about some childsuperstar

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
Amber Alert is the emergency warning system for missing children which is provided with technology by Alert Sense where fucking laura silsby works for (pic related)
then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song.

1:10: he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
1:30: he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30: kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

Note: The video is from 2014, way before Pizzagate started. The whole video was made probably even before that.

Then there is also this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
Includes the satanism, threat of (((suicide))) and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
Also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

He doesn't have quite enough billions for that, unfortunately.

I'm super glad to hear Trevor Moore is based

>What zillionaires are /ourguys/?

boogie (soon)
jontron
mel gibson
jim carrey
jay leno
william shatner
donald trump

and soon ethan from h3h3

Vince Vaughn and James Woods too.

I actually laughed at that. wtf I love notch now

>lidlmobile

im guessing its a poor attempt at a joke

>h3 is /pols/ guy
Don't mention that kike. He's a hack that leaches off others.

pretty much this. his actual job is to analyze memes and report his findings to the preteen audience.

Actually, Notch is subtlety letting people know that the stigma attached to being a supporter of Trump in today's day and age is equivalent to being anti-slave in southern America during the civil war.

Check out his other stuff too. He calls out jfk assassination, 9/11, reagan, bush skull and bones membership, and much moore. Check kitty history, time for guillotines, genius, trevor talks with kids. Those are pretty redpilled
Racewar is pretty Sup Forums in a nutshell

Notch is 1000% our guy

Trevor is /one of us/

>didn't watch yesterdays talkshow with jontron

Ethan has started his way onto being properly redpilled

fuckin lol'd

Terrific, really!

He could be soros on a smaller scale. The right doesnt need much funding to get rolling. Just a jumpstart.

> ;)
cringe

faggot

>ywn be a shitposting billionaire triggering liberals in your mansion all day

Did he loose weight?

i got bored and went to sleep, did anything else happen he said that he doesn't agree with jon on what he said?

our guy

Ask your parents when you're older.

Write It's ok to be white on your money before you spend it

>did anything else happen he said that he doesn't agree with jon on what he said?

didn't you catch the bit where he said that he's been feeling bad, thinking he's a bad person for seeing things in a more...cynical way?

HE'S BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

>Jim Carrey

literally what, this guy is a liberal gungrabber

>(((White)))

Jeffrey Dean Morgan wore a blue lives matter hat on an instagram pic and spent the entire day telling niggers to fuck off before he eventually deleted the post

James woods is worth 20 mil.

Come to think of it, Taylor Swift probably lurks around these parts as well. She used to post on Sup Forums a few years ago.

> Taylor Swift probably lurks around these parts as well.

Yeah, it's pretty much a given at this point, considering all the media that keeps pressuring her into saying "I hate drumpf i love bbc xDDD"

I'm not even white but of course is fine.

>I'm not even white

uuh, italy is white

It’s ok Mexibro. You’re like 40% white. As long as you stay on your side of the fence we’re cool

Go back to plebbit

A fair weather cuck.

KYS

its from the get out film, watch it and learn

This motherfucker needs to make more games.

Lurk more and stop posting.

No its from the netflix show orange is the new black.

Don't... Please... You shame us...

Learn Sup Forums history. Then you'll understand it.

You can tell when you listen to his newer songs.
Bullies is a good example.
p sure he browses /x/ too

Pathetic virtue signalling

No shit just look at these made by him

youtu.be/tI5_YuCWTMA
youtu.be/vC8abMHddv0
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Literally all 3 though out years remain consistent on the idea that Bush and LBJ killed JFK and tried to kill regan. He's kinda cool.

He literally named his show "whitest kids you know"

youtu.be/mKwj3efLxbc

>pol has your back
god its almost like you people forgot what he planned for Sup Forums and wanted to stifle our freedom on this site

Notch got 4 billion. 2 billion in cash, 2 billion in stock.

He's stated he feels that since he is basically untouchable now, he will say what he thinks his fans think, since they don't dare say it for fear of getting black listed and never working again, or put on a terrorist no fly list, etc.

Hail Notch, hail our people, hail victory!

dropped

This always confused me. If he was going to make it 'free speech heaven', but you weren't supposed to drop red pills in public chans, then what is this free speech heaven? Was he talking about setting up cheese pizza trading chans? Cause what else needs to be hidden on ANONYMOUS image boards? People saying "its okay to be white" and "I hate my liberal feminist professor"?

Notch later said that he understood that this plan of his was stupid and wouldn't fit with the chan model anyways.

>fedora gaming man is right wing

ok tell me something i dont yet know

His interests are in keeping the gov't out of your personal choices as much as possible, while the gov't is all about passing legislation trying to weasel it's way into your life more and more. They want in your mind and Jim recently went all DMT "the mind is the holiest thing you have, its all you are." While stupid, his intentions are in the right place.
Some people on the list are stringently right wing, the others are left to center who feel they are being pushed to the right like never before.

Isn't Sam Mags a fucking tranny?

Heh, he visits both. Interesting. But infinity has really weird vibe to it. Lot of wackos. Somehow it didn't feel comfy to me.

the UI is god awful and unintuitive as fuck.

Spent over 2 years there, exclusively.

Coming back felt like a betrayal, but God damn does it feel refreshing.

what was different to you?

I left few months after the TRS dox. The amount of paranoia there just busted my balls.

It's weird coming from myself but literally everything there at the time was "Jews". You couldn't discuss anything and have a nuanced opinion without the answer being "Jews".

9/11? Jews. If you say "yes, but they played only a part in it" - it's "No - Jews"
TRS and Alt-Right? "Literally Jews"
E-Celebs? "Jews"
Anyone doing activism that wasn't destroyed by the state yet? "Jews"
This random thing you like? "Jews"

It was (and still is, relative to 4/pol/) a slow board, generally devoid of any thoughtful content (especially as Trump elections came by), and what little content was there was "MAGA, Hitler and Jews".

I don't mind blaming the Jews for everything as a tactical approach as they are what they are, or using it as a meme to have fun among ourselves, but that place literally became the parody. Among ourselves we can discuss the issues in more realistic fashion, not merely engaging in rhetoric. I read a lot and consistently at the time and sometimes wanted to discuss a book. Mods banned the goddamn book threads. They banned the motherfucking book threads.

Jews, Jews, Mike Enoch, Jews. Fuck off. Well, that's my experience at least.