>His wife is leaving him.
>was probably cucked by a black bull
>Sup Forums was right again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU
youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadistic bump

Did Boogie become poor, or did his wife become rich? Females usually leave males when he's no longer useful to her.

Mmmmmm delicious memes coming

their marriage was always convenience . she got his disability payments. he got to experience not an empty house

Boogie somehow managed to become too disgusting for the moneywhore.

he got demonitized, she got demarried.

Source or anything?

Or is this one of those threads everyone makes shit up about boogie to feel like they're not on the bottom of the totem pole

Yeah I'm having a hard time finding anything.

>Makes a thread about some fat E-Celeb parasite and his ugly 'wife'

KYS

I wonder why she's leaving him?

Source? I see no mention of this on either of their twunters or jewpubes.

I really hope that fat slob kills himself.

>probably
>caring about e-celebs
Back2rebbit

Lmao youtubelets on suicide watch

>already has loose skin
>still got to loose another ~300lb

JUST

how many times a month are we gonna have this thread that never ends up being true

Did he ever stay on that diet of his?

PAY

brutal.

He lost a lot of weight recently due to the operation.

S

I have no sympathy for him though.

At first when i saw a video of his, I was genuinely surprised how friendly and welcoming he is.
But then you realise he never takes a stance on ANYTHING, he's such a pathetic little weasel that never wants to upset or offend anyone.

Wouldn't call Anita out at Vidcon for bullying him, he could have really have milked that.

He's a spineless faggot that never truly wanted to lose weight.

His cute, chubby wife is wasted on him.
He's an absolutely fat cunt.

In other news: things that also arent true
sage

It's full enough mate.

proofs, you people have said this so many times

she's a feeder, she even jokingly admitted it once but then deleted her 2 tweets regarding it. since he's losing weight, she's obviously not physically attracted to him anymore, hence she's leaving him.

when money is the only thing you have going for you...

>He lost a lot of weight recently due to the operation.
That's good actually. Hopefully he'll stay on it and become a chad just to spite this chick for leaving him.

> Popular YouTuber
> Being a Chad
> Making money because he'll become an inspiration
> Those will automatically make him more right wing when he sees it working

One never knows.

Actually I take that back, she's got those hideous tiny teeth where you have too much gum, and they look ground down.
Also she looks fatter in more photos I see.

CUNTS

How does this thing exist

It must struggle to live

She ain't leaving until she collects that life insurance.

It lives off donations

reminder that boogie is literally a channer. no bully pls

There was a thread earlier about it that had a twitch stream. He mentioned she went back up to her family for a while and asked for more time away, possibly permanently staying up there but she doesn't want him to come too. He believes it'll eventually be over.

MY

>stay with husband because you expect his 500lb fatass to die of a heart attack any day so you can get dat life insurance payout
>he gets surgery and improves his health
>she realizes he's not gonna die any time soon and gives up

It's too fucking obvious

she likes ultrahuge manboobs and boogie doesn't want to die to satisfy her fetish
I thought it was clear boi

>a channer
back to le reddit son

she got fat anyway

you have to go back

you are a idiot

Is this it?

Will we see him go Zyzz mode?

See this already sounds way more credible. Guess I'll see it pop up on my yt feed soon enough then

>fat as fuck cant see his dick
>gets married a virgin
>wife uses him as a paypig
>finally gets the courage to asl for sex
>wife says yes if he can lose weight
>finally loses enough weight to be able to slightly see his dick
>wife divorces him to avoid having sex

What a life.

>Pop figures
what a faggot

can someone post official truth of this being the case?

from watching the fat lardsacks latest video he says she's just out of town.

at least I know it's "an idiot" and not "a idiot".

>a idiot
Go back

Sup Forums is a separate entity from the lesser boards tho, and boogie is not /ourguy/

ya got me

He became healthy enough to care about his waifu. He probably got enough stamina to receive a blowjob for the first time ever.

Naturally, bathing in his fame is not a high enough of a price to start being intimate with that mayo-sphere man child.

His purpose was to be an asexual piggybank. His improved health made him a sexual one. Not worth it.

What do you expect living with that fat fucking monstrosity. Mind you, with a name like Desiree I'm not that surprised.
She was probably yearning for good fuck.
Not laughing now are you fatty?

He got milked

what would the founding fathers say if they saw this webm and were told that this is an influential figure in the 21st century?

Her plan was to wait a few years and then cash-out once the marooned whale inevitably dies. Most likely she is one of the main reasons Boogie constantly failed to lose ANY weight.

But now that the whale go his stomach stapled and is actually losing weight, he might keep flopping around for years to come..

So the wife got tired of waiting and decided to just grab half instead of the whole pot.

I think it's more likely that Boogie is losing so much weight that she's now become the fat hog in the relationship.
In case you're unaware, she's become extremely fat.
Pic related is from a year ago. A camera crew was in Boogie's apartment, and he asked them not to film his wife, but she ended up walking into the frame.

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU

Jump to 30:30

Here you go bros.

Holy shit she is a pear woman

How does she have zero fat on her face, is creepy

Just tried to watch this mirror of his livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU

skipping the retarded singing, but still couldn't stand more than five minutes watching and listening to this fat fuck. Jesus Christ, how.
Then again, back in the dark ages, there were the town idiots (ab)used for entertainment, so I assume this isn't too different. Pathetic nonetheless, not only for him, but also for his enablers (subscribers, fans, whatever). A detriment to society.

Sounds like she just married him in vain hope he's gonna croak soon from being a fat abomination and now that he's gotten the surgery and actually appears to be losing weight, it seems like he might actually stay alive for more than a couple years, which means she'd have to stay in his disgusting presence for way too long to finally get all his jewtubebux, so she decided to leave him and just settle for half of it. Good thing that hideous blob of lard and filth managed to ghostbulk her into similar gargantuan proportions during their time together so now she'll probably have to resort to fucking niggers since no self-respecting white man would consider touching a repulsive cetacean like that. In they end, they will both end up suffering, so all's good.

This also happened in july.

this makes the most sense.

the only reason I'd be with this disgusting fucking manchild that progressively got fatter and fatter would be if I was certain there was a silver lining, now there isn't one.

Or because he’s so overweight that it’s going to kill him before he has children, and his channel is fucking dead he’s losing money all the time and won’t get a real job
He’s what we call a bigboy

Wtf this killed my semi hard-on

Good for him. I don't know this e-celeb except for the shitposts about his surgery, but you can tell she was a gold-digger and was only with him for the money.

She's taking half of his jewtube shekels for the next ten years.

PAY FOR MY GLUTTONY YOU GREEDY NAZIS!!!

he loves everything pokemon EXCEPT pokemon go

post tits

This is sad. I wish him the best.

Satan hates Chiclet teeth CONFIRMED

She's as fat as him, dumbasses.

It is legit because he started wanting to have sex with her again. Like 80% of married couples get divorced after the surgery he had because they get in arguments about having sex after a long term sexless relationship where the wife can cuck him

She's a fat fuck too
Her ass has its own gravitational pull
Seriously. She's got a really weird distribution of weight. Mega pear.

HEALTHCAAAAARE!!!!!!
>shovels mayonnaise down throat

>Chad
Chads aren't leftist cucks crying about Trump on twitter. Also he could weight 150 pounds and start working out - he will always look like a freak due to stretched skin.

lmao fucking cucked.

She clearly had a feeding fetish. Him losing weight was a dealbreaker to her.

so he's saying his wife never been sexual with other men but was a sex machine with him only ?

wtf, she was dating more obese guys than boogie ? hahahahahahahahahaha

Black bull confirmed

She use to be skinny :(((

>ground rumbles as Boogie shambles and waddles closer

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

Keked out loud

Why are you getting so much pleasure from another man's sadness? Mark of a weak man.

This is probably retarded, but why does the skin not go with the fat?

LOOK AT THE CHANGE

Workshop item when??

Because he will be dead by next year and its all his fault

Good god. Why do people watch this guy? Aside from his obesity and severe mental problems, look at his room. That's a 45 year old man, who can't walk half a block, whose entire life revolves around corporate pop culture. It's just Pokemon, Star Wars and Japanese video games made for children and teenagers.

What is wrong with our world? How did we end up here, where this is normal and even celebrated? We had these people, albeit less pathetic, back in the 80s and 90s to, but it was a shunned subculture of nerds. Now it's mainstream and combined with marxist ideology.

I don't understand how society can deteriorate so much in such a short period of time.

What is schadenfreude, Alex?

Hahaha sad but true

This is essentially net neutrality condensed

She was still a fat pig there, and it's not exactly hard to predict where she's heading.