It's true innit?

It's true innit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h05YfP_8UsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was me. You got me, Sup Forums, I hacked your voting machines.

no. whorever believe this is computer illerate. probably same person also click on email phishing scam.

They sure as shit hacked our media.

According to (((crowdstrike)))

The Ukrainian kike CEO of crowdstrike also claimed Russia hacked Ukraine's missile defense system...that also proved to be a 100% fabrication

Be serious. Try this on: “the CIA controls Sup Forums”? Do you believe for a minute that ANYONE or ANYTHING can control the madness here?

But you believe that FSB agents can influence the US electorate. If so you are an irredeemable idiot.

Our (((media)))? Wow.

You very well can control things on Sup Forums. Quite some time ago we had a lot of fun editing some girl author's silly comics to be about race/religion. After a while mods started deleting threads on sight and banning posters. The whole thing died.

hi shill fags, just wanted to say MAGA and suck my cock

Be serious. For every user that pushes one way there is one to push back. Trying to control Sup Forums would make herding cats look easy.

I am 100% serious, the thing died after mods started deleting threads and banning people.

LOL. Half of Sup Forums thinks Brownian Motion is a Jewish conspiracy. The funniest thing I can think of is that you know for a fact that the FSB and CIA and FBI and a bunch more actually pay people to lurk here and write reports that try to make sense of it all.

>mfw I'm super serious

youtu.be/h05YfP_8UsU

Sup Forums hacked the election

Hacked the ink on ballots, it's true

That's very nice, but there is no need to respond to me with this.

I hacked your mom last night.

This is actually more accurate than most people would imagine.

Mexico had 0 (zero) influence of the election

>thinks Russia 'hacked' the US election
>still puts all personal info on the internet

OP is a fag

Hell. Hillary was a rotten corpse of corruption. Even the assholes who voted for her knew that. A spontaneous eruption of vitriol against her was inevitable.

Russia hacked my balls.
Now my I only cum in Russian.

This is shit. If you want to see some 'Russian Interference' in action, remember that your country used to kill commies - now look how many there are

My computer didn't boot this morning, I think the russians hacked it.

No, Kiril, it was me, Timur.

Well except for the 3 million illegals in cali

Controlling Sup Forums happens all the time, and is easy - at some point last year you used to be AUTO BANNED for posting the name of the CEO of Correct The Record. There's a reason you can't post from TOR, that they shut down posting from proxies, that every post is signed by google..

It's okay to hack an election

What's to make sense of?
All I see are commies yelling "not my president"

They broke the mainframe to change the votes? Hahaha, you’re a fucking turbonigger.

Russia is too fucking retarded to orchestrate anything this elaborate
So yes, it is true because the left says so

i got a flat tire today, fucking Putin

uh that thing wasn’t a girl

lel, more like Mexico and China hacked your election so as to install “Manchurian candidates” in congress who will allow them to colonise the US West Coast without any opposition from white American’s, ky OP u massive faggot.

You are both wrong.
It was me. I hacked the election.

>When your political system is so flawed that a group of Russian hackers from the organization Sup Forums ruin your succession and allow a Nazi to seize power.
And yet they will still claim democracy is the best form of government. Really makes you think huh?

Who said anything about voting machines? It was the election that got hacked!

AIPAC does it ten times worse even at the city, state, and local elections.
Expel and ban AIPAC when?

RUSSIAN SCUM

Anyone can "control" Sup Forums like that if they actually create good content. And if you have good content, I don't give a shit if you're a random neet or head of the KGB

No, but if they did, I'd probably agree more with their votes than the mexican nationals and their reconquista via ballot.

How?

You are wrong to. I personaly hacked the election and also put all those e-mails to Hillary's personal mail.

According to Hillary, this is what happened
Russian hackers stole her emails about yoga and her daughters wedding and turned them into weaponized news stories, which they posted on social media
You see, them Ruskis are so smart that they knew if they could start a rumor about Hillary killing kids in a pizza-shop basement, their puppet Drumpf would be sure to get elected
Obviously millions of people who were going to vote for Hillary all voted for Trump instead when they read John Podesta's pasta recipe
This is how they h@X0rred the election

>B..but we were supposed to control the media!

>But you believe that FSB agents can influence the US electorate. If so you are an irredeemable idiot.
Then why did they try?
Why did Spuntik, RT and Pravda publish dozens of disinformation articles regarding debunked conspiracy theories and the US presidential candidates and election?
Why did the Putin threaten nuclear war if the "wrong" candidate won the US elections?
Why did Russian companies post tens of thousands of fake meme ads on Twitter and Facebook?
Why did hundreds of thousands of bot posts on those sites come from Russian IP addresses?
Why did numerous whistleblowers come forward and complain about the coordinated propaganda techniques used by their Russian media companies?
Why did Russian oligarchs hire Michael Flynn to make frequent reports on the Trump campaign?
Why was Putin so desperate to gimmick the election for Trump? Because Putin has years of experience handling and manipulating espionage targets.

Primitive tribalism, isolationism and artificial nationalism is the fastest way to destabilize any nation because it forces feeble-minded people to surrender their core beliefs in pursuit of unrealistic expectations and hollow illusions.

Right-wing conservatives are absolutely certain that Yuri Bezmenov was right about Putin's KGB deliberately deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America during the Soviet days.

Right-wing conservatives are equally certain that Putin's FSB cannot possibly be deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America today?

The Kremlin is launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, launching disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots.

everyone know what Russia means ;)