AMA

I am a lowercaste guy from india. I will expose these uppercaste bastards ask me anything Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eps-4alpQaw
youtu.be/lA1HhYsOv8Y
youtu.be/vPBBUx62sHY?list=UUArZlmNo2IAZ8PCFWgQ7ioA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many beach poops have you had today?

In india, uppercaste indians force us to clean gutters. They are exploiting us since 4000 years.

Do you own a toilet?

why is your skin so dark like poop

Why do you smell so funky? Is it really just all the spices you eat?

How's it going?

Open defecation is a joke here i understand that but you should know who's responsible for this problem. The uppercastes are responsible for poor people defecating in open. These people forced our ancestors to clean their dry pit toilets and forced us to live in jungle. And now in this age we have to suffer and defecate in open because we never had that privilege. Can you believe this? A country were elites for down trodden and take away their defecating privilege. Pic related hypocrisy of fake anti-caste people.

kill them.

why does fecal matter?

you have toilet in house? Yes very well?

Cmon guys enough of these jokes. We have perfect opportunity to demonize these uppercaste indian bastards. I will tell you everything about them and you all can give them a bad name in western countries.
Good

I know the racism and discrimination is a joke here but think for a minute guys. Imagine hating a group of people so much that you won't even go near them and refuse to even touch them. Even the Nazis were not this much full of hatred for jews. I know it's all taken lightly here but imagine how those downtrodden feels to live under such oppression and to think that every one hates. Pic related uppercaste son of a bitch who thinks he's above poor low caste woman and refuse to even go close. Spread these images in your country guys.

You are subhuman and disgraceful, India.

Kill them pajeet

What's the most offensive way for me to insult a high caste Indian?

Thank you for your support. But we can't kill them that easily even though we form more than 60% of this country's population. We are helpless. In rural areas, some lowcaste and tribal people take up guns and become maoist. I know everyone hates marxism and maoism here but it's the only way to save ourselves from more exploits of uppercastes landlords. Pic related is a bastard Landlord from north-east india formed a organization to fight against so called evil lowercaste marxist people. Now see, this was just an excuse his people were just killing lowercastes and genocided many of my people.

Do you like bob and vegene?

But the moral of the story is, he was assisnated by a dalit guy. He totally deserved for killing poor lowercaste people. There was no uproar because everybody knew this was going to happen. Take a look at his dead body even after dying you can feel the evil in him.

>we
>60
Thambi please, the obc have no interest in your communism, go vote for mayawati

Why overpopulate so much? No wonder why you have so much street shitters let alone those who can't afford a toilet.

Yeah first fuckin ironic maoist who collect taxes from the local population should be spared, you know civilised countries treat these people with tanks, we are humane to them, they should keep their communistic poison to themselves

Obc and dalits are in this together. You golden caste dogs opressed us for 4000 years but guess what? We are the majority in this country now. We finally gained enough numbers to screw you royally. You bastards are fooling obcs that you are their well wishers but even they are waking up now. Dalits are already full of hate and you know you will never fool them. Imagins 60% of the population mass lynching you dogs like how you ised to treat our ancestors. Uppercaste whores are already marrying our men because they receive edication now and are not superstitious like you bastards.

youtu.be/Eps-4alpQaw

you know what to do,oh son of shiva

It’s fun to beat down Muslims for eating beef isn’t it?

Thank you for your support but please
>Shiva
We don't believe in such superstition and such gods. Low caste people are waking up and we'll throw away this invader religion superstition cow fuckers.

DALITED.com

Shiva is not an invader,shiva is not the problem.The problem CONCERNING Shiva/Vishnu is the faggot greedy gupti's and guru's that use the words and actions of the firmament to their own ends of greed.do not forsake for the actions of a few fools are only echo's of fear.

I hate repeating this, i know muslims are hated here but in india they support our cause. No matter how much you hate muslims for being terrorist or whatever but they are always fair hearted and support downtrodden poor people not just in india but in every country. Muslims donate and give poor people food and money, they have good heart. They strictly believe in charity. In india they support us and fight for our cause. Muslim politicians always rape these dogs and in one way or another they help us. Tell me, on one hand you have these hateful bastards and on another you have muslims who don't discriminate us and are not afraid of touching us. Who'll you support if you were a lowercaste guy?

What about Christians and bhuddists?

First stop with filling the Indian govt and PSUs with subhumans and brainlets because the guy in OP's pic related created the reservation system for SC ST and OBCs. General Merit is almost non existent these days.

Majority of the christians are lowercaste converts from south india or from goa thanks to Portuguese Inquisitions. We dalits started following buddhism after our Dr.ambedkar converted to buddhism and asked his followers to follow his example and leave this bastard religion. I think majority of the lowcastes prefer buddhism and Christianity and nowadays even OBCs are showing interest in Christianity or buddhism to stay away from this racist ideology. I think one day we'll day you'll see more than 70% buddhist or christians in india and maybe only a tiny minority of these dogs will follow that stupid religions, or you can say that few dogs will worship cows hahaha
Oh cmon are you seriously trying to fool me? Fuckoff with your race obsessed ideology pretending to be a religion. I want someone to create that mask meme like pic related and replace Crippling depression with Racism and memes with Hinduism.

Is Patel an upper or lower caste name?

I'm a Low Caste North Indian too.
I'm fair and just like an average North Indian.
I hate caste system, I know the Upper caste have tried to suppress us, I have faced this personally as I lived in Village for 14 years but I fought against all odds and now I'm doing pretty good.

Also, I don't care about Muslims, I'm always suspicious of their actions and I don't trust them whatsoever even tho I have good Muslim friends and they all are nice to me.

So basically the caste system is feudalism mixed with ethnicity?

Depends from State to state, in my State it's backwards caste in few state it's warrior caste.
Caste system is very complex.

Intercaste marriages are a thing, yeah, but most UCs don't marry outside of their caste for specific reasons. Every marriage that I have seen that was intercaste has broken down into divorces becuause one of them couldn't resist meat. Now if you tell a brahmin to eat meat, he won't. That's only because he hasn't for a very long time. Now that vegetarianism is actually growing, vegetarians have choices almost everywhere in the world, there's no need for them to become omnivores.
Find your own faults, OP. You're resistant to change and want everyone else to do so. This is actually something that I find common in a lot of Indians, including some of my relatives. You can't talk about progress while rigging the system to make sure you get an advantage.

Yup, but there's more to it and I can't explain it all.

>vegetarianism is actually growing
My 70% Brahmin friend eat meat, dunno what are you talking about.

Opinion on Sri Lanka?

I'm surprised someone asked this question. Patel's are our brothers, they are very rich people and known for their landowning business, patel word comes from "Patidar" means land owner. Nowadays especially in gujarat (north west india) Patel's and dalits have joined hands to fight against bjp. This is a very good signs for dalits and obc unity. We have finally aware of our situation. Uppercastes fool patidar by acting like their well wisher but it's not working anymore. Pic related dalits and OBC are united in North india before major elections and uppercastes are worried now.

Expose them godamnd luxury loo users

We celebrate the nazis here Pajit and don't indulge Jewish fantasies like gas chambers etc.

I here upper caste Indians are known as 6-5 to other asians (borrow 5 from them pay back 6) and were called Jews of the orient by whites.

Is there Jewish blood in any of these Indians? Tell me about their Jewishness.

Nice to see you here brother. I hope you are doing good. Join a gym eat beef and become stronger and find a good uppercaste randi and show her dalit power in her pussy lol. Be prepared in this struggle against dogs.
>Muslims
Trust them brother. They are not our enemies have you every seen anti-dalit muslims in india? Some may even try to convert you or ask you to convert but it depends on you. They want me to convert to get rid of this stupid religion but i am interested in buddhism.
>I'm fair
What's the point of mentioning? Are you obsessed with colour or something? Don't fall for this uppercaste measure of beauty and don't become white obsessed. Believe in yourself and love yourself and take care.

Which caste is it that brings all 50 of their family members here and manages to squeeze into a 1-bedroom apartment? Can the untouchables afford to travel here, or are we getting your middle-class folks who still can't seem to grasp that it's rude to hang one's underpants from bushes and let them dry in the sun?
Because when I finished school, and had my no-money apartment, I was surrounded by these "people." They would also close their doors when they saw me walking by. I'm not some occupation soldier in the Raj. I'm not some negro who wants to steal your pajamas. I just want to go inside and make a sandwich.

hmm fucked up stuff if tru

This is fucked up, I'm glad we got rid of feudalism in the west. Sounds awfully similar to serfdom in Tsarist Russia.

Hahaha
It depends user. Ask for their surnames and from which state they are. Nowadays every educated person can afford leaving this shithole. I think mostly kerala(south indians), Punjabis and patels leave india for foreign nations. I don't know that much desu. Many dalits are also leaving this country for foreign studies and jobs. Because we don't want to live with them and face discrimination and it's better to work for foreign companies because you all are nice people.
Shut up bastard and don't bring this stupid reservation thing here. Its only for public jobs. We don't get reservation in private jobs.

Now thats the question. Op better deliever

Well Buddhism it the distillation of the best Indian religious traditions by a revolutionary and thinker that had to flee to the tallest mountain he could find.

Along side Western Theism, Christianity etc, its actually a philosophy worth listening to that is often considered nihilistic by atheist reddit level retards.

You hang on there. You poos are fine people at heart and if and when the West gets its head together again, there will be a lot of Muslims to get rid off.

And then we can start the Fifth Empire.

I don't like Semitic religions but Buddhism is pretty alright. Pagan native European philosophies are nice if you get past the neofag larp shit.

Tell me about the Indian cryptojews pajeet

why hasn't the dalit uprising already begun?

is it like the beta uprising? (will never happen)

What's the opinion of Indian lower caste about Hitler?

You can say that. But i have no hatred for any race so i won't say anything abusive about jews here. I think you are talking in terms of habits and controlling poor people so you can say that they are like that. The baniyas are merchant caste they do all the money lending buisness. But i guess you can say that they are like jews. Uppercaste population is only 20% in our country and they are the only rich people here and controlling everything. Pic related the one on the left side is nehru (hindu brahman) and on the left is Jinnah ( Muslim baniya descendant). They both were main powers before independence and ruled on lowercastes.

also this, sounds like they are the patels desu

FYI gypsies are descendents of dalits in Europe.

Why on earth would anyone wish to marry someone whose entire family will become a drain on their wealth

Have you found a wirus on my computer?

>Semitic religions

This is so endemic it hurts. Just hurts because it kis a result of a complete lack of true History knowledge.

user, Christianity was born form a region and religion that was semitic but it was immersed in the Hellenic world and Gnosticism.

Plato and Platonism is more important for our religious thinking and it influenced the classical world immensely with concepts like the demiurge etc.

This religious syncretism eventually mixed with Stoicism and Western philosophical thinking until abducted by the Roman state.

There little no almost nothing semitic about Christianity except for the fact the old testament is there and any religious studies university professor can tell you that.

Its much worse that feudalism leaf.

We had a social contract and a History that is much different, magna carta and other stuff.

I was talking about trends around the world, not of brahmins, but of people in general.

Join RSS.

Stop aligning with commies and stop doing your neela/laal salaam and it's fine.

youtu.be/lA1HhYsOv8Y

Vid related.

I don't know of any exclusive uppercaste insults. You think we ever got any chance for insulting them or even speak up?
The other effective way to make them uncomfortable and to insult them is by bringing up their horrible cruel history of caste system. They like to act like they're descendants of angels and holy almighty in front of foreigners. You can even do this in public gatherings. If you ever see a guy with surnames like Sharma, dwivedi, Trivedi, Kapoor, Chauhan, Bajwa etc ask them in front of everyone about caste system and how dalits are tortured even now. They'll be super ashamed of their ancestors crimes and come up with shitty arguements like there was no caste system and all that stuff. Or just abuse them like cowfuckers or something like that?

It's high time Hindus in India adapt the Balinese sect of Hinduism where you're born casteless and then work your way to the top on the basis of your educational/social qualification.

Ally with the Muslims

DALIT UPRISING WHEN?

It's beginning and becoming stronger day by day. Especially after 2014 elections we are becoming more aware of our situation. This recent event of gujarat election where dalits are supporting OBCs has also helped strengthen our relations with OBCs. Our population is increasing rapidly and uppercaste birth rate is low. We'll replace them and make this country a better place. Pic related combine the population of schedule caste, schedule tribes and OBCs. It becomes 60% The uppercaste are just 26% or even lower. They get nightmares when they see the stats hahaha. The karma is catching up after 4000 years.

Note taken. Any other way to shame them in front of westerners? Like some wacky traditions, rituals shit like this? My knowlegle about india is meme based.
Is it true you guys (or them) drink cow piss?

Not soon. The ones aligning with the Bhim movement are useless pathetic fucks like the niggers in BLM. Meanwhile Dalits who want to make a change join RSS/VHP whose main agenda is to unite Hindu community and abolish caste system.

Even our president now is a Dalit from RSS and our PM is a OBC.

See vid for more info.
youtu.be/lA1HhYsOv8Y

We are allies with muslims. Sup Forums hates them because they are ignorant. Muslims are very good they support our cause and fight against these uppercaste dogs. Pic related

Indic Peoples > Dravidian Peoples

Wtf is the caste system???

Explain

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 3)

I live in Gujarat and the OBC (Thakors) you're talking about are more aligned towards BJP because there was a huge clash between Patel's and Thakors during 2015 Patidar Movement. And now when both the leaders of community came together, the hatred against Alpesh Thakor and Hardik Patel is more because they literally murdered their min agenda for political dominance.

(start of part 4) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 4)

InshAllah you will lynch the scum together

Good luck bro

(start of part 5) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

have you ever seen an indian lion?

Fuck off Mudslime scum.

Yes. It's 3 hours drive from my place.

Can you teach me how to awaken my siddhis?

Pajeets are pajeets no matter the type.

You have my full support indiafag. Blowthemthefuckout

>t. hindutva retard

Yeah that's why i mentioned cowfuckers. Call them cow fuckers or suckers. I think the regular insults will also work like shitskin or anything. Because these dogs love the fact that they have 2 or 3 tones lighter skin compared normal indian ( it's not like they have that much white looking skin colour) so when you call them such thing based on skin colour they get furious because they discriminate on basis of skin colour and i think it's funny.

What is your political ideology

plese show bobs and vagene

Don’t come here asking for support and then ally with Muslims. Fuck off pajeet. I can’t wait until Muslims start throwing you off of rooftops. Once Muslims hit a critical mass they’ll fuck you up just as hard.

Teach me how to awaken my siddhis.

> Grow a strong, daily meditation and yoga practice with the ultimate goal of Samadhi firmly in mind. Then, when you incorporate psychic development exercises into your practice, the insights you get will be the right ones.

> Your psychic abilities will start giving you answers about yourself about the best way for you to live and practice.

> This is where the true value of psychic powers lies. You use them to advance your practice and to grow Spiritually.

youtu.be/vPBBUx62sHY?list=UUArZlmNo2IAZ8PCFWgQ7ioA

Vid related.

Tho I am practicing Kundalini yoga myself.

Trips of truth! Thanks for the advice, Based Indiabro!

Poo in LOO?

Basically the darker you are the lower caste you are.

Goes from priests to warriors etc etc to shit street cleaners.

Ties in with Hindu's idea of reincarnation. I. E. Do good in this life and you will be reborn in a higher caste.

Thank you brother
InshAllah
Keep dreaming you're that rss faggot so ofcourse you're here to fool me. Fuckoff pic related is future you think i don't watch news. Past is past. OBC and dalits are freinds now. Remember the 60% eh? You craped your pants right?

Alright I will say it i guess,

POO IN LOO