Perfect animation studios don't exi-

Perfect animation studios don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

mclelun.com/2015/10/anime-background-tutorial.html
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/148242574/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

st.

>kyoanus can never taken phantom world back

Munto is proof that KyoAni isn't perfect.

Name 1 studio better than KyoAni.

This meme is really ba-

Bones, but only when the have funding, which is hardly ever.

Which studio?

All they make is normal westernized trash, normalfag.

Literally Madhouse.

Or literally any other studio that has 30+ years of existence.

Wrong on all counts.

deen desu baka senpai

On equal grounds no one is better than KyoAni, literally no one. Only industry wide projects are better, like most recently Bone's Mob Psycho or Madhouse's One Punchline Man

Studio Chizu (Hosoda's studio)

Studio Ghibli
Toei Doga
Gainax

Hah hah Tamako Market exists

I don't understand how you can call KyoAni the greatest, when it's only been around for 15 or so years.
Hardly influential at all.

Comix Wave

They defined moe slice of life anime.

I really doubt we will look back 20 years from now and call anything KyoAni has done significantly influential in the industry.
"Moe" has been around forever, you just haven't watched enough anime.

They make the best anime, so they're the best.

I didn't say they created moe, old moe is shit. They made it better.

Find a flaw

You can't

perfect albums don't exi-

Dogakobo>White Fox>>>>Shaft>>>>>>garbage>Trigger>KyoAni>Silver Link>JC Staff>Sunrise>Bones>MAPPA>Go Hands>Shuca>A1>Madhouse>feel>Actas>DEEN>>>>>>>>shit>Brains Base>Lerche>diomedia>Xebec>Pierrot>Toei

How could you miss ufotable while having that much autism?

Love the detailed backgrounds.

Because they're worse than shit not worth mentioning.

>3DPD background with an obvious filter over it
Disgusting.

I prefer Nico

But shit is on that list and there are things below shit. Explain

Well you're in luck because next season with Maid dragon will be watercolor backgrounds.

Hey, it's a good way to cut costs while still retaining some quality in it. Maybe.

>I really doubt we will look back 20 years from now and call anything KyoAni has done significantly influential in the industry
Keion and Haruhi have already proven you wrong

Shame it wouldn't probably sell as well as Hibikek.

>Haruhi and Kei-On!
>20 years ago
I don't think anybody looking back at those live on Mercury.

OK you got me I just forgot about them.

That looks more like matte painting. It's obvious when backgrounds are straight up filtered photographs with no major modifications. They're probably using techniques similar to this:

mclelun.com/2015/10/anime-background-tutorial.html

Kyoto Animation
It's the only one.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/148242574/
This thread contains proof that Hibike does NOT use filtered photos for backgrounds.

>white bois can't coo-

>IRC filter meme getting rekt hard

CGDCT as KyoAni does it has zero staying power. How memorable is Lucky Star/Clannad today after nearly 10 years? That's what K-ON and Haruhi will be in a few more years. Then add 10 more years.

You might disagree with me, but anime that actually is 20 years old that has immense staying power - such as Eva, GitS, Akira, and Lain - would show a completely different story as to what lasts the test of time and what doesn't.

Lain has staying power? The other three, sure, but Lain?

>How memorable is Lucky Star/Clannad today after nearly 10 years?
Lucky Star aged poorly because of dated reference humor. Clannad Afterstory is still revered by MAL. K-ON will be discussed as a masterpiece 100 years from now.

It's common knowledge Hibike uses filters over 3DPD backgrounds. There's no proof in that thread, only shitposting and hugboxing. I did enjoy the poll that had 40% of the posters in Hibike threads being regulars on /u/ though. Disgusting.

Kyoani is unironically THE most influential studio for the past decade. You cannot name a single that can make a similar claim. This is a proven indisputable fact .

K-On is literally the golden standard for cute girls doing cute things shows.

Damn, the last decade of anime has really been that shitty, huh?

Ain't it funny how those two aren't even KyoAni's own IP?

It could've been any studio.

Nice opinion. We are literally in the golden age of anime and here you are casting a blind eye to true greatness. I pity you to be frank...

>There's no proof in that thread
There's photos of real life locations posted directly above the drawn, Hibike versions of those locations which are very clearly not filtered photographs or even traced when you compare the photos with the anime screenshots. That's objective proof.

>straight males
>not enjoying the viewing of cute/hot lesbians

"no"

I don't know how you can make that claim, when literally all the "golden era" directors are dead.

Proven how? That's likely true, but I wouldn't be able to back it up myself.

>golden age of anime
What the fuck have you been watching?

Not him. We are in the golden age of anime because KyoAni is active and making anime. This much should be obvious to any true anime connoisseur.

Proof that those specific scenes aren't filtered 3DPD, but what of the obvious ones such as the one in this thread? Deflecting to obviously drawn scenes as being "objective proof" that the filtered scenes can't be filtered is just a logical fallacy and naivety.

Who are you quoting? 95% of the lesbian couplings aren't canon so you are just enjoying fanfiction. Sad.

Prove it with photographic evidence. If you cannot, presents an objectively more convincing argument than yours.

They would be perfect if they fire Ishidate and Takemoto, promote Oogawa and Fujita to series directors and get Horiguchi back. I still want another Yamada/Horiguchi/Yoshida project. Also that archery boys anime needs to happen ASAP.
You know Haruhi is older than Clannad and LS! right? Also Death Note,Haruhi, Clannad and Geass defined the anime scene for the 00s and half of those are KyoAni. You can't deny their worth when every other studio is trying to imitate them.

Champloo, TTGL, Baccano, FMA, Princess Tutu, Paprika, FMP, NHK, Paranoid Agent, Monster, FLCL, Haibane Renmai and of course Ghibli films would make a complete list. The 2000s were shaped by Satoshi Kon, not KyoAni. Good attempt at cherry picking though.

More than half in that list were irrelevant flops.

Yet they were good enough for the 2000s. Really makes you think about Haruhi and Clannad being "good."

Keep in mind that we are not talking about good shows, but relevant shows that defined the 00's / had major influence in the industry during that era.

Out of all the shows you mentioned, the only ones that managed to become largely influential are FMA and TTGL.

Ghibli films have been a thing since the 80's and Ghibli is honestly kinda independent from the rest of the industry because they only focus on films and they don't usually follow the tendencies that other studios do in their works. The most influential one from that era would be Spirited Away, so the list would still be pretty narrow.

The fuck? Haruhi and Clannad were some of the most popular shows in the 00s as well.

Old Gainax a best.

>XXX doesn't exi-
Fuck off.

>Champloo, TTGL, Baccano, FMA, Princess Tutu, Paprika, FMP, NHK, Paranoid Agent, Monster, FLCL, Haibane Renmai
Except for TTGL all of those are niche. Hardly influential and nobody even knows them anymore. More than half of them are Fedora-tier.

Kyoto Animation is the greatest studio of all time.

Toei.

I'm a KyoAnifag and even I know that's false; no studio is perfect and KyoAni makes mistakes too (like Phantom World).

J.C.Staff is close I guess.

Phantom World wasn't a mistake. Why do people keep pushing that shit here?

>generalizing statement
>no opinion to back it up
There are no points for participation, Kevin.

>J.C.Staff
Literally what? The only thing they've made of value was Utena, and that was 20 years ago, and mostly thanks to Ikuhara.

Not him but PW was fun as fuck. The real mistake were Kyokai no Kanata and Munto. It also had the best episode of the first half of the year.

It wasn't even a proper adaptation. The interesting parts of the LN were cut completely for slice of life. Not to mention the terrible anime only characters that added nothing to the story. As a KyoAnifag, do you even read the source material? Disgraceful.

>kyoani
>shitty LN adaptations
>photoshop filters everywhere
Such a bland studio one trick pony surfing on the cute girls doing cute things meme.
Come again when they have as much masterpieces as badhouse

The LN is underage as fuck and I'm glad it was shaved out.

The only mistake was Munto and early Keyshit.

What specifically made it feel "underage as fuck" to you?

The source material isn't KyoAni.

Haruhi S2 was a mistake.

Right. The source is better because it retains the continuity of the story. While KyoAni hamfists characters like the elementary schoolgirl and fairybutt in favor of fanservice. Which failed miserably to appease otaku.

The it's all a dream book. Fuck that shit. The final two episodes of the anime had better conclusion.
The source material is KyoAni LN publishing.
>one trick pony
>meme

The story is garbage.

>interesting parts
You mean the edgy chuuni nonsense? I'm glad KyoAni lessened that aspect a lot.

Just publishing.

What specific parts of the story are "garbage?"

KyoAni are the kings of chunnishit, friend.

is this bait.png

You can't even get your studio memes straight, KyoAni are the moeshit experts if anything.

>I haven't read anything he is talking about, so while I am uninformed, I can just say he's baiting to deflect

Literal anime based on chuunishit that did extremely well in Japan and the west. Kings of chuunishit stands.

Arguably Madhouse. Maybe White Fox. Maybe Trigger.

I like all of them anyways.

This
K-on is the best a slice of life show will ever get

Fuck you. Aria is the greatest SoL over made by the hands of man. Not K-On. Aria's ending wasn't even sad but it made me cry because we of the sudden realization I could never watch Aria for the first time ever again.

That's just the opinion of contrarian Sup Forums. It's expected that a namefag like you has that faggot opinion. Fuck off.

K-on is the best anime, nothing even comes close to it's perfection. For this reason Kyoani is the best studio even though the rest of their stuff is shit compared to K-on.
Maybe Violet Evergarden can achieve at least 0.99 % of K-on greatness.

>fire Ishidate and Takemoto
Kill yourself.

They're so bad it isn't even funny. You know something is wrong when a rookie director always directs better episodes and your name is in the directors board of the company. Takemoto and Ishidate are both way past their expiration date.