Is Notch /our guy/?

He has been not taking PC shit down his throat the whole time, but this is straight forward pushing Sup Forums messages

When you have $2.5 billion dollars in the bank, you can say whatever the fuck you want including gas the kikes.

> its OK to be white

WOAH DUDE. Chill man I am SICK OF SEEING THIS SHIT. I mean technically I have to say I dont disagree. BUT STOP SAYING THIS. I AM AGAINST BOTH SIDES USING THIS KIND OF RHETORIC. I mean I agree that BlackLivesMatter and you must be a bigot if you dont agree, but can we PLEASE not say "its ok to be white" as you goy- uhh guys are making me uncomfortable.

He's autistic they can't manipulate the emotions of someone into believing lies if they lack the emotions to manipulate.

This is why they fear Sup Forums in general.

The Jew fears the autist. Are high-functioning autists and aspies truly the next stage of human evolution?

If autism makes you a billionaire, why isn't all of Sup Forums full of billionaires?

Are you not a billionaire? REEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY Sup Forums

This.
Swedes with fuck you-money generally seem to be lean towards being redpilled

It's not autism that makes you a billionaire it's what you do with it

Autism is hyperfocus, either at assembling blocks or at assembling blockchain. At flicking the lights on and off or inventing lights.

Autism is a Jew disease

Yes, but unfortunately here's not going out of his way to help anyone

He’s autistic and IOTBW is an interesting experiment.

Which means there will be funding for right wing death squads

>listen bro dont say this shit, act like a human being and dont say that it is okay to be born a certain way

Who says it isn't?

He does have a point.

Can we get him to buy Sup Forums

I love him

Reminder that he's a billionaire

>implying it isn't

He simply enjoys getting a rise out of people since he has fuck you money there is nothing they can do about it.

>I'm not hard enough to survive the hellish waste of gookmoot's demonic kingdom, still love you guys tho
Notch

thanks thetendies

notch has been saying this kinda stuff for months
it's great, but I will still never play minecraft

Minecraft is /ourgame/ now.

Did a kike create this meme?

>Chan’s in my heart, but I’m a bit too soft for it
What did he mean by this?

he's too much of a pussy to go full pewdiepie

>makes a game that allows kids to freely create anything they want from scratch
>limited by imagination only

Hes always been redpilled.

this
sick of these "centrist" that are actually just liberals

Harsh. He's a nice guy. Not everyone needs to full on. The ballot box is what counts. Unless we have civil wars of course.

nigger talks about reparations
>Ohh we need to be sensitive
Whitey says it's also ok to live as a white person
>WE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE TALKs, ALL OF THEM SHUUUUT UUUUP!! EVERYONE SHUT UP! Oh did you have anything else to say sweet nigger?! No. Ok then.