Why did they shove 2 guys into a harem anime? Maybe if they were cute traps, but they're ugly and annoying as shit

Why did they shove 2 guys into a harem anime? Maybe if they were cute traps, but they're ugly and annoying as shit.

Klein and black guy were the only two characters I cared about in that whole shitshow, and I can't even remember one of their names.

SAO was a mistake

in the novels they got another new guy who raped 2 girls.

Silica x Egil is canon

>Agil
>ugly

Agil has a wife

>Klein
He was the bro that whatshisface met in the beginning, and became good friends with. He's the goofy guy of the group; mostly useless, but always good for morale.

>Agil
This is how you do a black character; just another character, but black. This is also how you do a fucking great support character; actually support the characters.

Two good characters stuck in a series that shouldn't have lived as long as it did.

Agil is cool though, he's never annoying. Frankly they needed more of him.

Also harem? How is it a harem if the main couple got together almost immediately? That's not a harem, that's just a bunch of girls hanging around a guy.

They're bros
>not Suguha X Egil

Harem anime?

Eh......it's more like.....flirting with harem-ness. Kirito being playboy-ish unintentionally is more of a gag or an excuse to produce awkwardness.

This whole thing read like a story a bullied kid wrote to feel better about himself. Then of course shit got weird with American and Korean mass genocide at the end. Reminds me of Mahouka literally being about japanese jesus helping Nippon take over the world

You people make it harder for searching harem series. Even at the web novel or the LN already tagged as harem you guys not adding that tag when it's adapted to manga. It's usually for all isekai series.

The joke is that japs are absolutely okay with this.

>That's not a harem, that's just a bunch of girls hanging around a guy.
Add to that deban village.
Is Alice or whatever supposed to be in love with Eugeo or Kirito? I haven't read Alicization.

>Being this delusional

LN fags are the worst, especially SAO fags.

>LN
>not harem
Even if you don't know the show, if you say its a harem you will be correct 99.99% of the time. Best to go for the high percentage play.

this

Harem as most anime fandoms define it seems to be just that though. Even if the mc has a canon love interest, as long as at least 2 more girls that he hangs around want the D, it's a harem.

Klein be like:
>I am one of the beta players with high experience and knowledge when it comes to monster spawn points and loot areas. I can lead you to safety
>"Nah, man. I'd rather be among the commoners"

>Samurai class are best paired with Shadow Skills
>Nah man. I'd rather uphold the Samurai culture than better game records

>Dude, that girl is clearly a decoy. A trap
>Nah, man. I'm taking my chances over a bad conscience

I'm not saying he is a good character but I'll be damn if he isn't such an interesting one. I can't really put a finger on any character that is similar to him.

>Agil
>Agli
>Agly
>Ugly
It fits.

That's not true at all though. Even though there is usually a girl who is obviously going to win at the end, once the girl wins its over. There can't be a harem if there's no actual chance of the girls having a thing with the MC. That's not a harem and while the girls usually don't have a chance anyway, most anime at least try to pretend like they do.