If you did enforce eugenics, what would be the physical and mental criteria for sterilisation?

If you did enforce eugenics, what would be the physical and mental criteria for sterilisation?

Posting on Sup Forums would be one of them.

realistically speaking: sub-90 IQ, Severe mental illness such as schizophrenics and autists, non-whites including mixed-race beings, known race-mixers and ethno-masochists though the last two can be put to work in labour camps.

just eliminate the welfare state and the rest will work itself out

>not white
That's it.

Very simple; if you can't provide for yourself, you are forbidden to have children. Getting pregnant with the intention of getting gibs is dehumanizing and a major civil rights violation to the child, and the mother deserves to be imprisoned and sterilized. I'd say the same for men who impregnate women under the premise of supporting them then bail.

Where are all of these Aryan models that keep popping up on Sup Forums and where can I get one?

Lets just hope Sup Forums is not the one deciding who are the white ones

This.

Non white europeans get the fuck out.

>Prenatal screening and termination of non-sound fetuses
>Mandatory IUD for all 'socioeconomically disadvantaged' girls until they graduated high school and got married to a spouse who is employed
>Mandatory vasectomies and tubal ligation for all prison populations
>Mandatory vasectomies for all guest workers and illegal aliens
>Mandatory vasectomies and tubal ligation for anyone IQ tested below 90
>Mandatory vasectomies for all child predators, pedophiles and harvey weinsteins

>Subsidies for high IQ native populations for each child born in wedlock

this isn't so much about race as it is about having a better quality of people in your country.

Eugenics fails for the same reason communism fails: No amount of planning can replace natural adaptability.

The fittest always survive per definition, Eugenics are unnecessary if you remove the welfare state.

well, my man, if sub-90 IQ is a criteria, then it's very much about race.

You tell me user.

>Mandatory IUD for all 'socioeconomically disadvantaged' girls until they graduated high school and got married to a spouse who is employed

Won't that just encourage promiscuity and STDs?

I'm schizophrenic so i'm fucked

If you don't glow in the dark you're not white

i would create a race of voluptuous dick girls

what the f
>a leaf

They are already promiscuous. At least this way they won't be shitting out unwanted kids that society will be forced to support.

You have a point there. I would rather have fewer, higher quality """""minorities""""... you know, the ones the (((media))) is always portraying as the norm.

Scandinavia, but slowly disappearing

>must be min 6ft
>no brown eyes
>dick must be at least 6 inches
>IQ min of 110
everyone else sterilised

listening hip-hop music

I don't trust the government with such things.

Honestly basic social skills and lack of autism are much more important than IQ. Men, and women, both seem to lack a lot of basic social skills these days because they spend all of their time behind a computer or smart phone. Face to face interactions bother them.

This is exactly the technology dependance that (((they))) want us to have, and it will only make the robot takeover happen sooner. So if we are going to start talking about eugenics, anyone who has a problem with prolonged face to face interactions is beyond subhuman and should be sterilized immediately.

nobody would get sterilised but you wouldn't get to pick your partner
people with specific sets of qualities would be with matching sets or if one quality was clearly above all then based on that
eventually end up with 5000iq braindwarves who are 50% head, turboniggers, aryans so aryan their eyes would read gott mitt uns and asians with such slanted eyes they only saw two dimensions

Just get rid of the gibs and eugenics will happen naturally.

Exactly. If you never posted on Sup Forums you would be sterilised.

Kill all normies.

fpbp

What you dumb rednecks (hopefully) don't realise is that capitalism based selection will not lead to a superior ubermensch humanity, it will lead to a uberkike degenerated society.

Left wing views.

would you cast her out of the gene pool?

I wouldn’t automatically just sterilize everyone who doesn’t meet the final criteria, I’d work my way up

First start with no one under 5’4 being allowed to reproduce
Then no one with weak jaws/chins
Then those with noticeable deformities

And slowly through the generations finally come to the ubermensch where there’s a 6’4 average, everyone looks like a model, and they have a natural 10% bf and immune to all diseases

Also just for fun I would make the ethno states 100% ethno state for instance

>red hair and green eyes in Ireland
>sandy brown mixed red hair with bluish green eyes in Scotland
>brown hair and blue eyes in England
>bleach blonde hair and deep blue eyes in the Iceland and a few other Scandinavia countries
>then blonde hair blue eyes in the Sudetenland
>sandy blonde hair with an ever changing eye color where the Sudetenland meets the Mediterranean
>then dark brown hair and light brown eyes in the Mediterranean
>then light brown hair and light blue eyes for Russia

Almost forgot skin tone

>Snow White skin
>white skin
>white skin
>white skin
>golden skin
>light golden skin
>tanned white
>bronze skin
>white skin