Pick your contender for the worst anime to air this entire year

Pick your contender for the worst anime to air this entire year.

y has bloo hair?

you beat me to it

Either Dragon Ball Super or Mayoiga. I'm unsure

It's either Re:Zero, Rakugo, Mob Psycho 100, Flip Flappers or Yuri on Ice.

Thank God there was good anime like Hibike and New Game.

Mayoiga was the worst thing I watched.

The entire fall season

(including ongoing)

You posted it the reason was that super has so many plotholes for animanga it leave a bad taste just an advise.

No contest, Hibike 100% Fucking come at me yuri fags

To be honest i don't even remember that there is aseries has more plotholes than dragonball super.

>good anime
>Hibike
Yeah, no. Fuck off faggot.

>yuri fags

that's not yuri. Yuri is dead. Now it's just "fun things are fun but with 12 yr old lesbians!"

>worst in no order
Berserk
Jojo
End this ride
Memyoiga
Kiznaiver
Ace Attorney
Luluco
Super Lovers

>best worst show
Big Order

Garbage shows, are still garbage regardless.

That one with the girls fighting with their asses.

ITT: Post anything belong to TOEI

Yugioh Arc-V

Have you all already forgotten?

I don't see how it's bad?

How so?

Started off promising, complete train wreck right now.

Translation for the pic: It's nice that the show is ending this year but can you give us some model or reference sheets for the last episodes? What am I supposed to do? Just imagine things and draw whatever?

The production is now in freefall, no one knows what to do, how it'll end, they are literally just making shit up as they go.

Why all the hate for dragonball super? I dont get it.

hating on popular things is how you get (You)'s.

Probably Danganronpa 3, though it was entertaining but for all the wrong reasons.

the only people that like it need to go back to africa

Sushi Police. No fucking contest.

Go back to watching your moe shit untermensch

i always wanted to ask, why does every damn black person on the planet like dragon ball?

like people i dont even expect to watch anime are up to date with db super

the fuck

You're trying too hard to fit in, its a little sad.

ooo theres a fight scene giggle

ooo another fight giggle giggle

goku fighting something giggle giggle giggle

that's how i view you people. You cant even begin to pretend the story even makes a shred of sense. But then i'm sure that's why you like DBZ so much. I can bet 99% of the people that like DBZ and DBS are the same ones that hate DB.

MUH POWERUPS

This is the winner, everyone else go home it's over.

ooo there's a cute girl giggle

ooo another cute girl doing cute things giggle giggle

cute girl being silly or something giggle giggle

that's how i view you people.

MUH CUTE GIRLS

TL;DR
You're a dumbass.

Regardless of my opinions on dragon ball, anyone who picks dbs clearly didnt watch anything else this year. So many worse shows.

Berserk

But it's a fact that the only people over 18 still watching Dragon Ball are third world shitskins.

I actually love DB, i was gonna make a point to say it wasnt any worse than DBZ but i guess your just being a overly critical little shit

didnt realize DB was moe.

reminds me of this fat slobbering dude on my youtube recommendations all the time. OMG OMG SPLOOOGE DBS SO AMAAAAZING

>didnt realize DB was moe.
>Go back to watching your moe shit untermensch

its Berserk and its not even close

i would rather have an abortion than watch any more of that

Unironically Ace Attorney

Berserk was the biggest disappointment, but not nearly the worst.

Hopes were just too high for it.

>People are actually hating on the /r9k/ami's excellent ethnic e-RAD-ication.
Ningen taste right there

with her mental state, that's exactly how i would expect her to fall

>Hopes were just too high for it
Nobody was expecting it to be AOTY or anything. Even by 3D anime standards, it's bad.

>being still mad about how the saga ended

fuck off pedro, Super is pretty good and your autistic ''inconsinstecies'' aren't reasonable enough for it to be even close to being the worst anime of the year

Berserk or Ace Attorney are solid picks

hah havent seen that one

my ningen

Yes, we get she was mind broken. By that fall looked completely unnatural.

Watching the zamasu arc with Sup Forums made it a lot more enjoyable

Who cares that's for TCG promotion. The story was make sense enough to the arc v series and serve its purpose. I don't watch the series but your reasoning doesn't make sense enough.

"As long as i get muh fights, who cares about the story"

berserk was REALLY fucking bad

just watching it is painful, visually. probably one of the most fucking awful looking series ever, up there with the Aku No Hana adaptation

Because it's the most plotholes anime ever obviously. Prove me wrong i bet you can't.

all the plotholes you autists go on about are almost never actually plotholes, just some stupid shit you made up in your minds

besides Super isn't even close to being worst of the year, literally fuck off pedro

If you say DBS then you are saying that Berserk is better than DBS, which should put you in a mental hospital.

DBS at least had a good character in Zamasu and we enjoyed the memes.

Are you an idiot? That series just river of plotholes ever. The story doesn't even make sense and inconsistent as fuck

you keep saying pedro, but pedro and jamal are the ones that likes it the most

ok pedro, list these so called ''plotholes''

I'm busy now and need to gtg right away and there are tons of plotholes but i will list it a latter. If this thread still alive.

Not him and I don't watch it but all I know is that all the fans hate it, in Japan I know their latest episodes constantly break records with how low it gets rated.

Maybe also learn some better English while you are away

Who cares about rating they're selling cards you dumbass.

And it's still enjoyable enough not to be on the same level of trainwrecks like Berserk or Ace Attorney

Maybe try to not become an idiot because it's only underage idiot need literal answer.

Even if it's essentially a 20 minute commercial, it's still the worst anime of 2016. When you watch Arc-V after the first story arc it feels like they've just stopped giving a fuck. Shit just drags on. The plot fucking implodes in on itself during the last 19 or so episodes. The longest story arc loses any meaning it held making it feel completely unnecessary. Characters that aren't Yuya lose relevance insanely fast. MC character development completely vanishes the moment there's an obstacle. They brought back Crow. They kill Crow which is great, but he's probably going to get revived in 2 episodes. Zarc-Yuya looks completely ridiculous and is obviously as last minute design. Smile World.

It could've been good, but just drops the ball so fucking hard

I can't even make out what you're trying to say here

Tell that to pokemon and co that do much worse.

Big Order. Anyone saying any acclaimed Anime like Re:Zero or Mob is trying too hard or has only watched fiver series this year. Overrated =/= bad

Yes because you're goofy an obvious idiot.

Try to watch any tokusatsu and not become snorefest after few episode. If you feel that it's only snorefest after hundreds of episode it means it's magnificently good enough.

Arc-V i love the yugioh series but arc-V as a whole managed to be worse than 5ds grandprix/satelite city tourney arc(the worst arc in yugioh history)at least 5ds had the darksigners and ark cradle(my fav arcs in yugioh)going for it arc-V had standard and was promising but they fucked the show characters with cheap legacy cameos,the only characters i will recall from that shitshow 5 years from now are sawatary,sora and shun

It started off so well. Then Crow happened

That's only in your dream because YGO player mostly will always knowledgeable about what happened in the movie they even read the whole manga. The anime is their daily newspaper for them. only hater hipster hater think it's bad. You're such a newfag.

>Crow is the death omen of a yugioh series.
How fitting.

Part of me wishes that was a cum tribute instead of tears

>Dragonball Super
Garbage cash grab with no consistency. Its an insult to the original. Even GT doesn't seem bad when you compare it to Super and GT is bad. Thats saying something

>Berserk
3D animation is horrible, I hated it. If they transition to a more natural anime aesthetics, ala Guity Gear, it might have been saved. Also the sound effects.

Ofcourse these are things I expected to be decent at least, not horrible.

Here's to ygo6 for not having Crow

this meme needs to die. super is fine. the worst anime this year is obviously faggots on ice. its common fucking sense.

People don't care about the anime they just wait for new series and new summoning mechanic that may change the gamestate and gameplay.

hello power level autist

Mayoiga was probably the worst one I watched this year.

>Its an insult to the original. Even GT doesn't seem bad when you compare it to Super and GT is bad
you're a retard if you think it's worse than GT.

Miki's perfomance as Zamasu alone is better than all of GT

That's way worse it's worse than fanfiction itself. Vegeta die to earthquake immediately eventhough it said can tank earth busting. Goku pointed his kamehameha to earth destroying freeza that immune to earth busting. Yet freeza die but earth just daijobu let alone tons of other plotholes.

we grew up watching it on toonami on school nights. EVERY nigga knows about dbz

...what?

memeyoiga

Wished to become baby in the middle of nowhere that full of monster can survive walking of hundreds of km in the battlefield. Has at least 3 wishes but somehow can only wish 1 wish. that's total retardation.

nigga what?

>mfw when you failded english class

>failded
>he think language is a perfect information transfer
This idiot is really an underage.

I think he's trying to say Vegeta shouldn't die in a planet explosion which is fucking retarded because since when can Saiyans survive that

>SSB vegeta die instantly to earthquake
>can tank earth busting force

I cant even understand you,WTF are you trying 2 say?

Super is honestly a masterpiece compared to GT
>no pan
>no furfaggot designs
>doesnt shit on every fucking character
>isnt boring as fuck

lets face it. dragon ball was never perfect and we all know super has flaws, but its not a bad show especially compared to GT which is universally shit on unlike super which is a decent sequel to DBZ

What earthquake?
What earth busting force?

Are you ok user?

I see an idiot underage like your cannot even accept facts. I can give 50 plotholes or more but you're already become insane by receiving 2-3 of those. lol