Flip Flappers

This is an Asclepius thread, only cool girls are allowed in here. Only two days left until the finale.

Other urls found in this thread:

nizista.com/views/article2?id=9c882220c7f211e6acc5c58a6329f4a5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nyunyu is a cool girl

There will be no preview tomorrow, I guarantee it.

Any translation yet?

>only cool girls
All I see are bad girls with foul mouths that need to be punished.

I want to engage in sexual intercourse with Yuyu and impregnate her. Is this normal?

Pick your poison.

I love how everyone has given up on today having a PV.

Just use Google translator like everyone else.

Shamelessly posting my ms paint crayon tool card submission again.

I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself once this shit is all over.

Buy the BDs.

You go adventuring with me

it's cute!

See, I really like this one, but
>all current partaking female's breasts are no larger than A cups
has yet to be corrected.

Me neither.

Emphasis on the
>current partaking

c-can i join in too? not like i want to or anything

Talk shit about this show.

Where to? Pure Pretend?

Decided to search for Flip Flappers on CDJapan and found this shit. Are these niggas serious? I've never seen the limited edition sell out before the release date. Amazon and other stores seem to still have it. I was wondering whether to buy from Amazon or Infinite set based on the last episode, but if there's a chance that limited edition sells out, I may need to buy it ASAP.

and where exactly can i buy those BDs friend

Papika is still partaking in the events of the show.

But she's not exactly the cowtits Mimi's best buddy Papika, is she?

>cowtits

papidyke's aren't even that big

>using font
>not drawing by hand and scanning
are subbers even trying

I think I'm in love

Make a card as you wait for the final episode

We're making a thank you image! The card will be a collection of images into one big image sent to them via Twitter using imgur. The due date for submissions is 12/30/16 at 9:00 am pst. Send all images to [email protected]

>Dimensions
600 by 600 pixels
>Why not here? it's an imageboard after all. we'd just have to reply your post.
Its hard trying to shitpost 24/7 to have to go around collecting images
>Why not real postcards? I want to send one. But there needs to be a campaign for it to mean something.
I'm not sure how this would be accomplished so I'm limiting it to digital.
>Who are we sending it to?
@binobinobi the directors twitter

Cdjapans first press vol.1's sold out way before any of the other distributors, i was lucky enough to get AmiAmi's one though, i think they're also out as well now.

nizista.com/views/article2?id=9c882220c7f211e6acc5c58a6329f4a5

I'm gonna bitch and shitpost about it for about 2 weeks, usually that's how long my post show depression lasts.

any new cards come in cardfag?

Quickly, have your way with her.

Could be Sayuris daughter.

So she's basically a real-life Cocona?

Sayuri isn't that old.

>she even has the hair hook
Perfection.

>性格は正反対
Did you even read the title?

Translate it, weebs.

>spend 12 weeks counting the days until the next episode in excitement
>now I'm spending the last one counting the days in fear because the last episode killed most of hope for a satisfying finale but not enough for me to stop caring
Great.

Why do people like this show again?

who knows

Are you me?

I know right? Specially aggregating because it wasn't just good or great, it's extraordinarily wonderful and engaging. A good series having a weak ending is bad, but when something you thought would be that one special title turns to be a letdown, that's entirely different.

>only two days
>only

>people are literally working themselves to death so ~80 anons can watch their chinese cartoons
>no one will buy the BD's, because the ending will inevitably suck

Not really sure what kind of ending you think you should be getting at this point that wont satisfy you. Out of the 2-3 most plausible endings it could take i'd be satisfied with any..

Lets make a suicide pact and enter PI together.

BDs are literally selling out everywhere, where have you been?

>Cockona

I'd have legitimately bought the first 9 episodes if it weren't for medical bills, what shitty timing.

I'd be satisfied with neither. But that really depends on execution.

>Not really sure what kind of ending you think you should be getting at this point
A well executed one. Something the last episode was not.

What?

The pacing is going to be horrible, we will get Papikana deaging explained (this can be good) and then we'll have a dramatic goodbye between Cocona and Papika only for any dramatic tension to shatter when Papika returns at the end because muh power of love. Nyunyu won't do anything useful, Toto and Yuyu are literal whos and we won't get a montage of the cast members future. And no kissu either but who is surprised at this point. Iroha won't contribute to the ending either.

It's not about the kind of ending, it's about if it can wrap up all the loose ends.

Is there a reason not to buy from infinite?
Looks like they're still available there.

As if you won't just pussy out at the last second.
I know I will
I mean, what if there's a second season?

they only ship withing japan, need to use a proxy which costs extra

I don't know what to do for the card.
What if I accidentally copy someone?

I suppose earlier episodes raised expectations a little too high for some people then i guess? At least i'm still confident i'll be a Yayaka level smug by the end though.

draw less popular characters like salto

It's like watching the Titanic be on its majestic way and then suddenly writer change and iceberg sinks it.

It's been a while since I ordered anything from japan, but I'm pretty sure there are proxy services that charge a low flat fee. can't be more than a few hundred yen.

But there are probably people that download anime from burger king's free wifi because internet 'costs extra'

really feeling that iceberg

is there anything different between the first press edition and the regular one? does it have extra content or something

Take a picture of the sodium vapor lamps outside your window.

If someone else submits a picture of the same lamps, then find them. it's true love.

The Titanic is remembered today because of it's tragic end. Flip Flappers won't be remembered tomorrow, because of it's poor ending.

>it's true love.
Alternatively, ask your mom if she has a friend of the same age who is unmarried and has strikingly canine features.

Just responding to say, this comment made me laugh pretty hard.

Thanks user.

We use LEDs around here. I'll never find true love.

Who the fuck names their son Salt?

Reminder the final episode will be a masterpiece cementing this as GOAT. The sales will boom in japan following the amazing final episode as people realize how much they love the story and characters.

This will lead to a Flipflappers movie that focuses on the year Mimi and Papika spend on the run.\

All you need to do is believe anons.

This totally not insane gentleman.

He was sane when Salt was born.

Fucking hell, user.

I'm going to delete it.

Reminder that as of december 21st, they didn't even know how to end the story.
>There are plenty of alternatives for 13's story.

He was sane until Mimi and Papikana went into his mind and scrambled stuff around.

>Reminder that as of december 21st, they didn't even know how to end the story
What?

That's impossible. Storyboards are finished weeks before airing of the episode, if Shirobako is to be believed.

>experimenting on orphans killing most of them in the process and using himself as a test subject for a totally new technology
>sane

>All you need to do is believe anons.
No.

4chanx and inspect element have immortalized you.

He was "evil", but he wasn't insane. He was perfectly solid.

I guess you could say he had a sound mind.

>all Mami and Papika did was removing societal conditioning, which tormented him every night as he thought of the test subjects who died

>He was perfectly solid.
But was he amorphous?

This is as bad as that one fuck quest thread.

I don't know, I read it as a more fundamental change.

I'd say that he probably had to have been pretty amoral and empty before, but his perceptions and judgements usually lined up with reality pretty well. After the change he was caught up in delusional thinking and really nonsensical stuff.

Like there's a difference between a politically motivated terrorist group or organized crime group and the cult that killed themselves to send their souls up onto a comet, even though both are operating far outside the bounds of acceptable moral behavior.

His connection to reality may well have always been as weak as the sense of guilt, because otherwise it's not clear how Mimi and Papika did this much damage to his sanity. Though it's impossible to tell so far.

How much will they get shrinked?

Why would they? The link will have the full sized image

AND SO HAVE I

Oh, I thought they were all being squished into a big picture.

Would he know what PPK means?

It's not that hard to infer..

NO IT HASN'T, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I WILL CUT YOU.

>tl note: PPK means papika