never heard of it. what's it about

pseudocritic detected

>mangas
>animes
>Berserk 10/10
Triple kill yourself.

shit tasting user

artstyle has also gone into the shitter

>Protag was stuck on a boat for a decade.
>Author is a pedophile who cares more about idols than his fanbase.
>Ruined best girl making her look like a bimbo.
>Gradually looking uglier as author clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore.

It was a 10/10 before the boat.

>go to manga updates
>everything is 95% 10s
>people will rate 10 and review how they didnt really like it.

I bet you think fullmetal is a 10/10

Where did you get this you underaged shit?

Not that user, but fullmetal is a 9.5/10 to be exact

>tfw you'll never get to live by the sword, why even live

The anime was pretty bad compared to the manga though.

>inb4 I get hate for this

Let me correct you: The anime was horrendous compared to the manga.

Actually, just so you know, Berserk is the reason why Naruto exists and Naruto is based off of Berserk.

There are many similarities regarding the issues that the two main characters in each series face early on, relatively in their series'. The easiest example of course being, their best friend in existence leaving them behind.

Also the existence of a useless cunt third wheel, (Sakura and Caska)
More importantly, the characters with the association of darkness, Guts and Sasuke, both leave their gleaming, shining, light emanating, attractive friend. Of course the reasons why each character does these things are completely different, and their motivations are also vastly changed from one another.

Light and Dark, Yin and Yang, will never combine(in theory) and will always be separate entities, yet they rely on each other for perpetual balance.

>fullmetal better than berserk
My suspicions were true: you are literally retarded

The difference is that Berserk is a decent manga, while Naruto is utter shit.

There are many character similarities in Naruto and Berserk, some stay true to the dark and light theme throughout their series', but some also cross over and reach to the other side.

Naruto and Griffith both grew up as orphans, they knew not of parental love. Similarly Guts and Sasuke also share this sad fate. Guts and Sasuke's losses being much more violent(argueably).

Naruto and Griffith both change people's hearts in order to gain comrades and friends. They both wish to become the leader of their territories and they both wish to change the way that their respective territories are structured and the way the world works.

Sasuke's character kinda aligns with Griffith, in the way that they both lust for power and make a sacrifice to gain it, just their situations being vastly different.

OPM knockoff. Why read a 7/10 when you can read an 8 or 9 out of 10 manga? Rhetorical question.

>thinly veiled rec thread

Give it up for neo Sup Forums everybody

Although, the part about Guts leaving Band of the hawk is what Sasuke does when he leaves Naruto, but with different motivations

more than hate, pity

>Didn't even cover the Jinchu arc
>Had some bullshit filler arcs instead

if its so shit why do people read and buy it, and why is it so successful and has 40 movies?

Genuine question.

kenshin is my all time favorite manga, I guess I shouldn't watch the anime then?

>popularity = quality
You are either 14 or just retarded in general.

pretty much this

Except Naruto has a bad anime with decent to great animation in spots while, what does Berserk have recently?

A whole lot of clang. Naruto manga never went on a haitus, or a boat either. Berserk I think is the better manga, definitely, and it's still rife with utter bullshit but i'm willing to bet you never even read the Naruto manga to even have a valid opinion.

I enjoyed the anime immensely back in the early 2000's.

I also didn't bother watching anything after Shishio because I knew it was all anime-only filler bullshit, even back then.

E-Even the prequel movie??

No, you're just a fucking hipster.

Too bad OPM has become shit when it was redrew by Murata.

It's fucking berserk, man.
Just read/watch it. You will not regret it.

only for the filler

>Naruto has a bad anime
Speaking strictly of the visual direction within the Naruto anime, it's actually quite good.

Dungeon Seeker

I like Berserk but holy fuck do I hate the fanbase

just because how mad Sup Forums is about it.

goddammit user, not this shit again.

not him but what?

it was a joke. i was saying i never heard of "fucking saved"

>explaining your shitty joke to a retard
Just stop, user

I really wish Naruto wasn't a steaming pile of shit in regards to the plot and main cast since I really want to watch it for the animation and direction. It didn't deserve the anime that it got. This fucking scene, man. I don't give two fucks about these characters, but it still hits me like a punch in the gut. This is top-tier animation, choreography and direction.

this one

someone told me to watch something related to this anime, i couldnt remeber what so i watched like 10 or 20 episodes and it didnt hold my interest.

I liked the first ova a lot

> Griffith is supposed to be evil but he moves the story forward
> Guts spent the last twenty five volumes wiping up a vegetables drool
Is Griffith /ourguy/?

not as shitty as your waifu

Just read the original manga.

Funny

Whoa, never knew this guy made something besides that 4koma.

Tsuiokuhen is one of my favorite samurai anime period, but I couldn't get past two episodes of the rurouni kenshin TV anime. Too much over-exaggerated 90s chibi humor. But if the manga is more like the OVA then I might pick it up.

anything from this mangaka

>animes
plz lurk moar

What's going on. Were they going to force that girl two suck that guy's cock, even though neither of them wanted it?

Hot.

anything from FKMT

especially Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa

also Berserk was a 10/10 before the boat, but everything from Boat-on is like a 7/10 at best.

the girl is part of the bullies

objectively correct.

This shit was unreal. Loved Gantz for just how gutwrenching it was at times but there was a theme of determination the entire series. Probably going to read Berserk next.

>holding another man's junk

If you disagree than you don't belong here.

Gantz was a rollercoster. To this day I'm still not sure what I read.

Anyone have any rollercoaster recommendations? Like, constant underdogs being beaten into the ground/brutally murdered only to try and rise again and having almost no shot at making it?

I Am A Hero

>recommendation thread
Sup Forums is dead

>naruto is top recommended in this thread
>second place with the illustrious boku no pico

Easy.

>serious discussion occurring in this thread
Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called Stargate Command, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called every Viper pilot on the Battlestar known as Galactica, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called my Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air, called every Governor of every US State, called homo erectus, homo habilis, homo floresiensis, homo antecessor, homo rhodesiensis, and homo neanderthalensis, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called The Doctor, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of every state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called two thirds of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called Bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of evey city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Not quite the same thing, but if you want something depressing where the protagonist can't succeed no matter how hard they try then Prequel, a Sup Forums webcomic

Kino/10

It's only fault are the hiatuses. And occasionally terrible art.

>didn't call Trump
>didn't call the Tuck
>didn't get permission from BLM to be outraged
>you're waifu's boyfriend didn't approve of your post

>mangas
>animes

>manga

>posts the anime

You're not even trying to do it justice, you fucking falseflagger

The last time I modified that pasta was in 2013.
What the heck did you just fricking say about me, you little bully? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Brownies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the kitchen, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in gorilla baking and I’m the top salesgirl in the entire US Girl Scouts. You are nothing to me but just another buyer. I will buy you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my darn words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of moms across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, meanie. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fricking bankrupted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell you cookies in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in door-to-door marketing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Girl Scouts and I will use it to its full extent to empty your fat wallet off the face of the continent, you big jerk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your rude tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you giant baka. I will shit cookie dough all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fricking dead, kiddo.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

source? google give me nothing.

hint: MATSUMOTO Jiro

Thank you.

>Waah Im a robot and a lesbain
Its mediocre at best.

>pistol rounds going through body and vests.
Its shit

Only 10/10 manga is Umineko

10/10 is a bit much, but this manga is indeed great.

Not him but I can't judge Berserk properly because
1)it ain't done
2) The plot is taking a bit too long to resolve some arcs and question.

Franken Fran is 10/10 gore comedy

>Mangas
>Animes
>shounen garbage
>muh scoring
poetry

Let's be real

For every 10/10 chapter there's a handful of 7/10 and then a 4/10 messing things up

It's like space dandy- you watch it for the 10/10 content, but saying the whole is a 10/10 just discourages people who check it out, hit those 4/10 episodes and think it's a matter of differing tastes and drop it