twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/936226727205986304
youtube.com/watch?v=qnLxO7d5EPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threads are too fast. What gives?

Trump is a fat faggot

#notallMuslims meme is real

Is Wolfenstein still bombing?

Tax vote when?

The atmosphere in the relationship “is the worst in my memory,” going back to the time of former Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev, Medvedev said Thursday in an interview with journalists broadcast on state television. While he found Trump well-intentioned and “willing to restore full ties” when they talked at a summit in Manila this month, the president is a victim of the Washington establishment’s hostility to Russia, Medvedev said.

Many of Trump’s policies “don’t really differ” from those of his predecessor Barack Obama amid a “wave of Russophobic hysteria” in the U.S. that leaves little hope for better ties, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in an interview with Italian newspaper Libero, according to a transcript published Thursday on the ministry’s website. “The anti-Russian lobby in Washington is provoking ever more unfriendly actions in various areas, including widening unilateral sanctions.”

Russian frustration is mounting at the absence of a breakthrough in relations with the U.S. under Trump, who came to power in January promising a new era after ties plunged to their worst level since the Cold War during Obama’s administration. Instead, relations have soured further amid intensifying U.S. investigations into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election campaign to help Trump win. Russia and Trump have repeatedly denied the accusations.

Lavrov criticized the Trump administration over North Korea on Thursday, saying the U.S. should make clear whether it’s seeking a “pretext to destroy” Kim Jong Un’s regime following Pyongyang’s latest missile test. U.S. plans for joint military exercises with South Korea next month and its calls for new sanctions to isolate North Korea seem designed to provoke Kim into further reckless acts, Lavrov told reporters at a Collective Security Treaty Organization summit in Minsk, Belarus, according to RIA Novosti news service.

MAGA

Senior counsel for the House Intelligence Committee urged Republican Chairman Devin Nunes three weeks ago to pursue contempt of Congress citations against the Justice Department and FBI.
Congressional investigators accuse those agencies of withholding key docs and an FBI witness that could shed light on U.S. officials under then-President Barack Obama relying on the anti-Trump "dossier" to justify surveillance against associates of then-candidate DJT.
“We're trying to work with DOJ and the FBI. We hope that they will comply, but if they don't they leave us very little option, very few options,” Nunes said.
“The House of Representatives seeks contempt citations(?) against the JusticeDepartment and the FBI for withholding key documents and an FBI witness which could shed light on surveillance of associates of Donald Trump. Big stuff. Deep State. Give this information NOW!” —DJT

:'(
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&feature=youtu.be

Yup. Sucks.

HAHAHAHA

techcrunch.com/2017/11/29/coinbase-internal-revenue-service-taxation/

On Wednesday, a federal judge in San Francisco ruled that Coinbase must supply the IRS with identifying information on users who had more than $20,000 in annual transactions on its platform between 2013 and 2015. After noticing that the number of tax returns claiming gains from virtual currency didn’t line up with the emerging popularity of digital currencies like bitcoin as an investment vehicle, the IRS asked Coinbase to hand over a broad swath of information on its users. Coinbase pushed back, and now the court has landed on a compromise that the company is calling a “partial victory.”

“Coinbase itself admits that the Narrowed Summons requests information regarding 8.9 million Coinbase transactions and 14,355 Coinbase account holders. That only 800 to 900 taxpayers reported gains related to bitcoin in each of the relevant years and that more than 14,000 Coinbase users have either bought, sold, sent or received at least $20,000 worth of bitcoin in a given year suggests that many Coinbase users may not be reporting their bitcoin gains,” the court documents read.

>Coinbase ordered to report 14,355 users to the IRS
A California federal court has ordered Coinbase to turn over identifying records for all users who have bought, sold, sent, or received more than $20,000 through their accounts in a single year between 2013 and 2015. Coinbase estimates that 14,355 users meet the government’s requirements.

The order is significantly narrower than the IRS’s initial request, which asked for records on every single Coinbase user over the same period. That request would also have required all communications between Coinbase and the user, a measure the judge ultimately found unnecessarily comprehensive.

Threads stopped being bad so everyone poured back in. Also DELET pic

As a matter of fact the guy is correct, the only discrepancy is that they don't believe Jesus was ever killed because that kills their religion, and He is also not God's son, Mary is a virgin that "received the breath of God on her womb" and then gave birth to Jesus.
But they don't accept He was killed, they say "God brought Jesus to Himself", instead of Him being killed on the cross.

That's not moe you broomstick face

what if the MILFs are pedos?

How the fuck did this even pass in AL?

Topkek that pic.

Still hitting the shitter

DEFEND THIS

NOW

Rubio is using weasel words to slide in amendments in the tax reform to keep dreamers and chain migration

God bless Xebec, they make such wonderfully soft anime

wtf im a muslim now

:( I want us to be frenz

L-LEWD!!!

#

>I honestly find it pathetic how much white flight from the south of England there is, it's understandable but cmon

Where do you live? I moved up to the North East in 2004 and London was bad then it already felt almost like a different country to the rest of the UK. I completely understand why people leave. Thousands of whites from the south and big cities have moved to my town and area over the last 5 years alone.

London and the southeast have changed not only due to the destruction of social cohesion due to mass immigration, but because it's basically become impossible for a young median earner (~£30k a year) to have a family or a quiet, safe and relaxed life in London.

It seems the successful, intelligent people either catch the leftist mind virus or flee...

UK Prime Minister Theresa May tells Donald Trump "retweeting from Britain First was the wrong thing to do" bbc.in/2AeFu8F

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/936226727205986304

The UK Politicians seem to have forgot 1776..

These DEFEND THIS and WELL posts should be bannable.

That foamboi is begging for the Curse. No wall and no end to chain migration no deal.

>legally eligible voters registering to vote is voter fraud

TFW you'll never get Barron's autograph

3rd season when?

Does anyone have any explanation for why a country threatening to NUKE the United States is treated with so little urgency? Shouldn't we have declared war 5 years ago? Trump at least should back up his "fire an fury" comment.

Another one

Is that from the Barron anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=qnLxO7d5EPY

Why is David Knight so comfy?

WELL?

It has become like
キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!
but for Sup Forums.

Europe lament time

Outraged!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not outraged, I'm outraged on behalf of offended people whom I refuse to identify

What have you done today to help LGBTQPE^iπ=-1 folk, like me?

>Everything I don't like is a crime
Liberal land.

which one is that?

bongs think they can get our FBI to nvestigate our president based on their shitty faggot laws.
please try to retake the colonies one more time so we can just nuke you worthless inbred sissies.

Melania will announce her pregnancy before the New Year.

Kek. The monarchy is going down.

>151472522
Because no one wants the war. South Korea would be so JUST'd. Maybe if Truman wasn't a total fag we wouldn't be in this mess.

I have to think all the criminal nigger votes in the world probably won't be enough to swing the election in Alabama, and will probably cost Jones even more support when those gullible whites who flipped over to him because of the "scandal" hear about his recruitment of nigger thieves to vote for him

what is diplomatic immunity

Who else here wants Trump to tweet something vague about who really owns the Falklands?

Who's the father?

>Sentenced to death in North Korea
>Brit MPs want him to be arrested
Trump is such a rockstar

I'm surprised they're still talking after brexit, they really just don't get what a vote means, do they?
Soros's influence needs to be investigated in the UK first, before the EU.

>Shouldn't we have declared war 5 years ago
Technically you never stopped being at war with them, it's just a ceasefire in process atm.

They're literally videos. What does it matter where they come from? Holy shit imagine if Trump tweeted a liveleak video of a puppy. They'd call him a gore enthusiast

>We should ask a foreign federal institution to stop someone from entering our country, because we can't keep him out

Imagine your country being this goddamn cucked

>this is what passes for "Journalism" these days

And that would be off the scale.

>a 47 year old woman will announce a pregnancy
Go prep the emu.

fuck! i missed joe! what happen?

DISAVOW

>showing people acting like shit makes you hate them
>don't record pls

God.

Did they really arrest the leaders of a party for being too right wing?

Mao's threat was bigger and even that went away as time went by.

tay hasn't tweeted anything new for like 2 weeks.
>her silence is deafening meme.

i hate that little spic

There was a new law that gave voting rights back to certain felons.
It's misleading though, many felonies have a long period of time before it's granted again.

How autistic do you have to be to see elected parliamentarians screeching about Trump and go "YEAH FUCK THE QUEEN"?

>MJ Lee
Don't trust all these chink journalists. Could be innocent "model minority" Americans, but could be subversion.

why don't they make traps more realistic like south park? it's always glamorized nowadays

better start fighting for freedom of speech user

Press F for Mika

lmao, Trump should absolutely retweet that famous video of moderate beheaders from Syria sitting behind a pick-up truck and beheading or cutting some child's neck
It's very popular .webm here I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about that

We really should have just nuked China. One Great Leap Forward wasn't enough.

"the root" is the daily stormer for niggers

I think you can understand what his face is trying to imply.

Right, charge the leader of the most powerful economy in the world by an entire magnitude of order vs second place and two mags. of order larger than yours, at a time when your country will be desperately seeking trading partners, with a crime and bar him from your country. Yeah, OK.

Yeah? DEFEND THIS!

> One detainee begged to be deported to Honduras rather than stay in the jail, the San Francisco Chronicle reports
> Dianny Patricia Menendez, who had been held at the jail since May, told the Chronicle that inmates were handed red biodegradable bags to use as a toilet.
> She also said she could sometimes hear other female inmates screaming and banging on cell doors as they pleaded to use a proper bathroom.
> The Honduran has since been deported after asking an immigration judge in October to be sent back rather than bear the detention conditions any longer.

> Karina Paez, from Tijuana, Mexico, said her roommate had defecated on herself because she did not realise they had to ask for biodegradable bags, according to the newspaper.
> The Chronicle reports that Ms Paez, 36, was arrested two years ago in Missouri for heroin dealing, and says she is ready to leave the US.
> "I can't do this," she told the Chronicle. "I really can't be in my room 23 hours a day. I'm going crazy."

Gotta say ICE is full out of fucks.

> CALIFORNIA IS A SANCTUARY STAT...

>47
Lmao she's like 60

>bong complaining about appeasement
Never fails to occupy my lands

She been lurking too much.

these people have a sick weird fetish for these two syllables.

>have we forgotten our history
>says the nigger

Apparently so

>Joe accuses Trump of dementia
>everyone ignores my post

>actually remembers that Joe left congress after his intern was murdered in his office
>must be dementia
I think that's the opposite lol

Second season didn't pull that many viewers iirc, third isn't likely unless they get a big push from the manga side of things. Besdies Xebec has FMP on the slate for 2018, hopefully it gets most of their energy/budget

Fuck off we're full

That's what supposedly got him to end that CIAnigger funding program.

The registration seems a tad bit ridiculous though.
You need to pay a considerable fee to file the paperwork to get your voting rights back, then it's a cue until it's approved.
I doubt many actually registered properly, and hardly any will actually vote for "whitey jones"

So 12 years for every minute you had independence?

looks pretty comfy desu

Any other britanons here? What's it like living there?

>tay hasn't tweeted anything new for like 2 weeks.
still have a mild giggle everytime i see the last one
>special edition 2
go buy her album

> really made me think

age of consent is a bit different in Slovenia

>hack election, install unpopular puppet
>I have no idea why they don't like us :(