discord.gg/vskgM
mantan-web.jp/2016/12/27/20161227dog00m200010000c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>edition

>edition

24/7 generals need to end.

>edition
As much as I adore Dedushka, stop this

The show has ended. You have to accept this.

But it will have season 2, or whatever next level means.

Make a thread when that happens. Stop forcing daily threads when the show is over.

>"can't have threads when a show is over" meme

As long as the discussion is on-topic, there's no reason anyone can't be having it.

With that said, any thread with "edition" in the OP is cancer.

OP is a retarded generalfag that made this after the last thread died.

This is a general not a usual Sup Forums thread.

The discussion in the last thread was fine. Autistic and full of Pigfags who refuse to admit their husbando could ever be wrong, sure, but it was on-topic and actually better worded than the average Sup Forums "discussion" littered with buzzwords and template phrases ("Why is this allowed?" "Who was in the wrong here" etc).

This thread is still a general and the fact it was made directly after the last when the show has ended is cancer.

Let the thread get nuked by mods or die peacefully from inactivity and sage. Whichever happens first. Either way OP should do us a favour and drink some bleach, though.

I see lots of waifu threads of shows that have long stopped airing, why cant we have a thread to discuss the BD?

not sure how I feel about this shit

Mods are fucking idiots. Everything in that thread was on-topic except for the fucking complaining about there being a thread at all.

but why did they change the apartment? I don't get it.

inb4 this thread deleted because the OP did a shit job anyways

Feel free to join discord to discuss anything related to yuri on Ice discord.gg/vskgM

At least that expression looks fine on Victor. Yurio with that smile is just plain creepy.

I guess copyright.

Now that we no longer know what his apartment looks like I want s2 to explore it. He better be cohabiting with Piggy, too.

>tfw no more bed sharing probably

If there's no bedsharing by that point it will just be ridiculous.

I hope someone does a similar edit when we get clearer shots of this. All those hanging pictures are perfect.

>yfw all those books are Yuuri or Japan related

New apartment, new floor plan. ;_;

My guess it's easier or the layout makes more sense to animate

OST made 45k sales in it's first week

mantan-web.jp/2016/12/27/20161227dog00m200010000c.html

How much do anime OSTs usually sell?

inb4 yuuri insists on sleeping on the couch so he doesn't impose

Otabek dub is a travesty

The dub is a travesty.

Why do you think the atmosphere between Viktor and Fairy is so icy? Is Viktor walking on thin ice ever since he chose to coach Piggy? Which icebreaker would defrost their relationship?

did they gave him an accent?

They made his apartment a lot smaller by adding the bookshelves. I think the chances of them sharing a bed is high.

And there are currently at least four NGE threads that are just bait that don't get removed.

I don't think the censor would allow bedsharing. At best we'll only see one bed and there will be no mention of a guest room.

That's true. He is only the newest in a long string of travesties.

Comiket is going to be based

>censor
Stop this meme. They won't have issue with simple sleepy bedsharing. The censor comment was for the nudity, not the homo romance.

>censor won't allow bed sharing

uh.