Where were you?

Where were you when South Park named the Jew and called out millennials for being little bitch Marxists?

Are Trey Parker and Matt Stone our guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14mPAZkJvd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stopped watching SP a long time ago. No originality anymore. Sure, the old seasons focused on social issues, but now that's all SP is and it's just become stale to me

>hurr durr southpark named the Jew
Anybody who unironically believes this is so fucking mentally retarded it's not even funny. Learn to nuance you retarded faggot.

They almost killed themselves when Trump won.
They had to rewrite the weekly episode because it wasn't an option for them.
Fucking idiots...
They say it to make fun of the people who thinks like that, typical propaganda movement. If you laugh at any idea, even if it's obviously true and right, it will never be considered as serious.

when Canada got nuke I lost it

>being an adult that is worth discussing things with
>watching cartoons
Pick one. And only one.

>jews our guys
No

>Ignoring the weapons the enemy is using against you

they have been pretty good, remember the Obama sex addiction episode? I think they fucked up in the last 2 years but them seem to be getting back on track

>Defending watching cartoons as an adult
WEW.

South Park is fun. And no, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are not on your side. They'll mock you, and they'll mock anybody else that they find stupid.

>Not watching cartoons with your children and giving them a proper eductation later debunking the lies
keep failing...

>I..I-I'm watching them with my kids I swear
Just fucking choke on a dick you pathetic man-child.

They like to hook liberals with some SJW bullshit and then drop some redpills at the end of the season.

They're not our guys. Once upon a time before they started thinking they were hot shit, they probably had common ground with us. At this point, they're parodies of themselves, and just another couple of liberal shills who are what they used to mock relentlessly with an over the hill show that lost its relevancy ten years ago.

At least I'm not a fucking Canadian.

>posting on Sup Forums while talking shit about cartoons

Did you forget you’re a faggot for even being here?

>ITT Manchildren try desperately to convince themselves that they shouldn't just go and shoot themselves right now.

Canuck is offended that his third world country got called a third world country on an american anime.

>on an american anime.
Do they charge internet by the character there?

Yeah, but at least we don't have to suck off dogs for internet access.

This episode was awful. Why the fuck are Terrance & Phillip suddenly old as fuck?

Leaf genes

This season had no consistency, whatsoever. What happened? Last two seasons were pretty good.

>shitting on the medium instead of the content
something smells (((fishy))) about this post

Hit the nail on the head

the fact they didnt even have a contingency episode (let alone season arc, and plot for the fractured but whole) really shows how far the show has fallen desu

Of course. They go for anyone and anything. Altho it feels like the show lost it's edge and charm.
Older seasons are pretty damn good.
youtube.com/watch?v=14mPAZkJvd4

South Park has been naming the Jew since before you were born senpai.

They're cheap sluts. They are everyone's guys.

Yeah, the latest episode compared SJWs to "Jewish mothers". I hope it becomes a meme; it will subtly redpill a lot of normies.

>Posting on the politics board of a Mongolian underwater basket weaving enthusiasts forum
>Giving people shit for anything
Get out of here, buddy.

>WAAAH STOP HAVING AN OPINION I DON'T LIKE
>Get out of here
Fuck you Tumblr.

You literally have to be the biggest retard on the planet to think South Park is or ever was at any point "red pilled". They are making fun of people like you you fucking retard. And you're eating it up like a fucking retard.

>WAAAH STOP LIKING A THING I DON'T LIKE
>Wew
Fuck off leaf.

You haven't wached the last episode it seems

U okay bud? Mayb if u stop bein mean 2 the other kids theyd let u play.

Clearly don't watch south park eh der bud?

South Park is garbage even if they share some of Sup Forums's views