/ss/ - Secret S/a/nta

Post all of your late gifts and yell at your Santa!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9oOntC5uPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all of my presents to other anons were stuck in customs for two weeks
>they will receive their presents on Friday and Saturday
They know who they are. I'M SO SORRY!

Posting again in case my Santa doesn't see it

Johnny user here
To my Santa,
I'm terribly sorry!
I was with family and nothing to connect to the internet with. In other news, I really loved your gifts! Bunny Chris was something ive been wanting to get for a while now but I never got around to it. The illya figure was great as well but now I feel the need to get Miyu and Kuro as well. Anyways apologies and Happy New Years user! Also really love the card!

And also many thanks to the anons who sent me Cards! I love them all especially the fake Handa kun one!

I hope you dont mind if I post a picture later today user, still making my way home and the picture won't go though

Here's hoping more cards arrive.

Reposting in case the thread dies before my user sees it:

I'm sorry to hear about your shitty work schedule. Once again sorry for the excessive water damage on the art book. I really underestimated the amount it was ruined.

I'm really glad you liked the canvas. I was worried the art style may have ended up being too stylized for you, and I should have commissioned something more standard, but I'm really into hyper stylized art. I hope you can catch a break and find some time to enjoy the holiday season.

Also you are a nice soft person.

You could at least post pictures of your unwrapped gift ;_;

Hey, I hope you liked your gift!
Your tastes were pretty much same to mine so I thought you would like wixoss artbook, comfy art.

Still waiting for ED G from MI beginning to think he didn't even respond to my gift sending prior to this because there was another one from MI who said he didn't get the tracking message and im pretty sure all messages get forwarded.

On the third day of Christmas, my user sent to me:
Three prize figures,
Two bloody panties,
And a Chaika in a pine tree.

Im glad it arrived this fast!
The christmas spirit hasn't faded yet right?!
Im also glad that our taste matched on the idol!
I accept my fate of getting into idolshit
I still hate that my printer didnt allow me to get anything without those ugly black marks
You shall cut those wide blank parts if you see it fit!

Oh there we go
Anyways thanks again user, and I will post the cards later today

> tfw only redeeming this about christmas was my user loving his gifts.

Fucking worth it.

Not doing this shit next year because I'm a salty faggot who ain't postin' but thanks for the santas for running this.

>spoiler
Did you get crappy presents or something?

There's only two gifts left that I sent that I really want them to post about. Please JK of NY and AW of OR, I worked really hard on it.

>There's a package on the way sometime today
I hope it's not actually something I ordered myself.

Gift didn't even matter although desu it was pretty cheap even for the bracket I was in, it was the lack of any effort past a few clicks. Think other similarly situated anons understand.

I could ramble on but I'll just stop being the faggot I am.

Ah, it arrived directly from a store?
I admit the lack of a personal touch was a bit disappointing, but it arrived just before Christmas and I was happy to receive anything at all (even if the only note was the seller's thank-you note). Then, I found out that my user never even picked up his gift from the post office, it got returned and I had to pay the return shipping for it at the end of January. Got grinched the next year, but I accepted that too and just moved on.
Totally worth it because my santa spoiled me this year and topped it with a nice card.

sitting on the toilet at work wondering if my welsh user would like to post his presents~

>tfw you realize silence from your user means he hated your gift

Well... Basically. I just take it more personally than other people.

Glad you got spoiled user. Who am I kidding, I'll likely sign up again once I forget.

Oh boy I finally get to post my gifts and cards.
First Up CN from Aussieland

Thanks for the gifts. This Symphogear art book is actually really nice. I have it propped up on my desk and I often can't stop myself from flipping through it despite seeing a lot of the images before like the album covers. Also, the bathroom poster that came with the book is super lewd but my bathroom door will rep it with pride. The Luluco nendo is pretty cute too. I honestly didn't expect to get any Luluco merch so this was a good surprise. The biggest surprise was actually the pocket watch though. It looks very nice. I wouldn't even know where to get one so thanks mate. Cheers to you and I hope you had a great Christmas.
1/4

Don't be a salty faggot user

I love you. Hopefully I'll get you next year so I can shower you with love

Next up is Switzerland user's Luluco card. Very cute and it goes quite nicely with my Luluco nendo. As a thigh enthusiast and a staunch supporter of thigh high socks, I must say its a very nice rendition of Luluco. This too will be chilling on my desk for quite some time. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you too.
2/4

Seconding this. I'll even shower you with my personal love if you're in my area.

I won't then

Fucking nice, love that symphogay artbook.

>mate
Racist.

But yeah, as the world's biggest Lulucofag I couldn't pass an opportunity to give the AOTY some love.
I actually thought the artbook was ALL posters, since it said "Megami" on it.

The pocket watch is actually manufactured by my company and I got it directly from the warehouse, so I wouldn't know where either (and that's how I fit it into the price bracket).
>mfw you can see that the Devil Homura etching is off-center, even in a tiny, out-of-focus photo ;_;

I'm glad you're enjoying them. Have a great year, my friend in Japan.

> Switzerland

New Zealand. I'm glad you liked the card, Luluco is the cutest. That's the first card I've seen posted and I was worried none of them had arrived.

Last but not least SC from Hokkaido

First everything that went wrong with this gift

>Gifting Pumpkin seeds when I was finally starting to get over not being able to eat them during autumn season. They aren't even if the picture because theyre gone now
>Gifting prime reading material (the GuP) so I have to practice my Japanese reading.
>Getting Wixoss cards after I spent the last 3 or 4 weeks convincing myself not to get sucked into Wixoss, and even going as far as explaining how they work.

And thats about it. Seriously this gift went above and beyond the call of duty. I'm probably going Tsutaya this weekend to throw together a proper starter deck. Ulith is a pretty top tier LRIG too. Maybe theres a circle at my school that I can join as well. Ill look into it. The nuts and seeds were great too. Pumpkin seeds are probably my favorite seed and it felt pretty strange going through the entire autumn season without them. Great choice for the figures I actually almost got the same exact sakura figure for you. That wouldve been pretty amusing. Rebellion is my favorite from the madoka series and was when I really started liking and sympathizing Homura as a character, so having an AI YO fig is great. Nice job on the blueray too. YuYuYu is probably the only series I would want to own on blue ray. Sometimes I like to rewatch it to practice japanese listening and I just got a PS4 so thanks. Out of the 2 2hus I mentioned (out all of the 2hus actually) Tenshi is my favorite so solid choice there too. I'm quite fond of the wallscroll, particularly the style. Last but not least the card. I had a good 10 min laugh about your story with the clerk because I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Although the worst look I got was when I spent 200 or so at one counter, not when I bought lewds interestingly enough. The outside looks great too. Watashi is comfortably hanging on my wall. I Honestly cant thank you enough. Merry Christmas SC and Happy New Year!

3/4

Seismic's xmas Liru, details in the /h/ thread.

Awoo~

Just kidding user. Wouldn't do it unless they wanted it.

Alright thats everything for now. Thanks Santa's I honestly didn't deserve such great gifts. If you ever want to chat just drop me a line. My email is just my first name [email protected]. One thing I've learned studying abroad is I really enjoy talking to people from different backgrounds so Id be great to hear from you. Merry Christmas!

Pic related is a closeup of the wixoss cards and card

Also sorry for the retarded picture orientation and quality in all of these.

>Implying only Australians get to use the word mate
Back to >>>pol with you and your Australian supremacy. I'm sending your gift back too. Except for the watch, that isn't going anywhere

For the art book, I'm fairly certain the pages are meant to come out. the binding is very weak. But for now it will remain in book form.

>Off by about half the globe

Woops.

>sent 4 cards
>didn't get a single one back so far
I don't think I've ever received the full amount but damn this year takes the cake. At least my santa was amazing though.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9oOntC5uPs
Thank you much man.
Panty shots don't really excite me, but they sure calm my nerves.
They really ought to consider it as a prescribed medicine of sorts. It's magical.

I never could figure out what the hell it was for.
"Laser things" was my guess. Probably used in one of the labs, or by one of the graduate students for whatever purpose. Classmate lost an eye because of it. Do be careful.

I genuinely hope that my user dies horribly for not posting or confirming he got the gift

I hope my anons die for not posting their cards. I worked my ass off on those.

Do you think maybe I creeped my santa out by requesting he makes cum cookies?

it absolutely would but he might do it anyway

>2 anons said they'd post my card a week ago
>they never did
They hate it.

How do I ask my santa if he jizzed in my cookies without sounding rude?

A little extra protein never hurt anyone.

I'd post the three cards I got, but my phone died and I have no other camera. And I can't thank them because they didn't write a return address on the back, so I don't know who they are.

If you had JB in Australia and posted from in Australia, thank you, I loved them and will post them in a later thread when I can take pictures

I just want to know if I'm eating someones boy milk user.

>Just grabbed it because it said Precure
You could have been buying poison, user.

>P3 protags are pretty shitty
what

SC of UK, pls tell me your package arrived safely. I don't know if I killed you with the lewds I put in the package.

Concerning the poster on the right side of the picture:
The girl with green hair looks like a dead-eyed heroin addict. The blonde looks shapely and filled with joie de vivre. She must be a good person to put up with Green.

Be grateful nothing happened this year, faggot.

CN here, did my card make it to you okay?

I was a bit worried because of the way I attached it to the box.

I want to go home so I can see what my very cute Santa will be sending! A few more days!
I am assuming that all of my cards were just late too and will be there when I get back!

Bad news from Slovenia.
An US user's card has been ripped apart by the post. The Slovenian post reported that it arrived ripped open and that only half the card was still there.

Indeed, the lower half is missing.

RIP in pieces

also
>just going down your list made me gag
but user, I only listed best girls

Glad you liked it user! I was kinda worrying about what to get you the bulk of November, so I'm relieved everything worked out.

I posted your gift in an earlier thread: Thanks for making my Christmas all the better.

If only he'd managed to defeat the printer troll and use premium thickness paper, this could have been avoided !

AC from France here.
Finally I'm back home and can open my gifts.
Thank you so much MW from Northern Ireland I just love the Miku plushie it's so cute. The Higurashi books are great I just need to step up my moonrunes skills. I'll try to listen to the drama CD and see if I can understand it smoothly but I know it's going to be fun I just love the seiyuu.
I didn't expect the Nendoroid petit I was so surprised and happy. I'll try to post some pics of it.
Anyway, thank you again and merry Christmas!

>giving someone Ulith
inb4 half the santas next year become selectors and you've just started a horrible cycle of despair worse than grinching

>tfw you want to get involved with this next year but you just don't like anime that much anymore
Seeing these threads full of gifts and happy anons is always nice!

Get off my board.

>tfw you want to get involved with this next year but you are too poor to pay the taxs and shipping involved

Just send a card.

i-i liked tawawa on mondays i guess

I kinda can into art, would that be enought?

literally anything

Well, next year then.

I'm glad I took photos before I mailed mine out. I'm tempted to post them, but I won't

Did we ever see the cards that one user's artist grandfather drew? Those are the ones I really wanted to see

>bothering to post a letter half the world away just to be rude
Jesus Christ the autism

I sent ten cards, but only one Sup Forumsnon posted, and a second said he never received it. I'm kinda worried.

SN Tat of IL UPS says it's been delivered to the mailroom. Hope something didn't fuck it up.

My gift still isn't here yet!
Santa, get your shit together!

Man I can barely see those black marks you talk about.
The white you talk around the stickers? I like them that way, thanks user.

here
Forgot to say thank you Jebus for your CD I love your version of Do you remember love and the compilation of idol songs.

ES from VA here
thank you so much for the gifts :3
shinobu is justice

>no gift received
>my gift wasnt posted
I hope both anons get the japanese cold

My gift got lost in mail. I got tracking number and everything and then it just disappeared from existence.

But I'm sure that my Santa and postal service will make everything correct. I trust in Christmas magic

>japanese cold
I had a cold that ended up with me getting hospitalized. I wouldn't wish that on anybody user.
I'm in the same boat as you ;_; .

Wow, I'm glad you said something. I flipped the package over when I got it to avoid spoiling myself (since the customs sheet was on top) and never bothered flipping in back over even after I opened it. What a great Yuusha card too. Thanks!

I don't have anything. My user hasn't tried contacting me and I haven't seen initials. I even got grinched for 4/5 cards.

that's a sexy bat.

i want to collect all the bats

Hopefully I didn't get you a duplicate bat, was worried since I didn't know what you already had. If I did, sorry and hopefully you enjoy the rest of the gifts!

I'm grinched, fuck everything

Gonna signup next year just to grinch someone else and spread the hate

Me too user.
I want to be the very best.
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause.

>someone took a shit on me, now I'm going to go and take a shit on some random user too

Finally made a picture of all my stuff! Couldn't be happier with my Christmas gifts and my /ss/. I never mentioned what kind of food I like either it just so happens Iced Biscuits/Iced Gingerbread is my favourite, truly a spooky Christmas.

1/1 Present Sent, 1/1 Received

It was my first time joining /ss/ but I'll be joining again in the future without a doubt.

>ripped apart by the post.
what the actual fuck

1/1 present sent
1/1 present received

Absolutely loved my gift, will be doing again next year. On a side note, I already had a pentaminx! I'll be sure to include a list of puzzles I own next year. Love you guys!

Holy shit, that's really cute.
Best gift.

>mfw mailman should be passing by my house within the next 1-2 hours

Don't set yourself up for disappointment. You're not getting anything today either.

KS of MD, your gift will be shipped tomorrow. I gave SantaLoli your tracking number.

>mfw mailman probably stole my shit

I'll start working on the video today. Most likely ill have it posted right before the thread dies out.

Oh cool. I wasnt very confident with your gift and I wanted to make the whole husbando proposal thing more elaborate but I'm glad you enjoyed itin the end.

i-it has to arrive sooner or later
surely there cant have been that many grinches
theyre all just late, right?
right?

I'm jelly

Thanks bus

This /ss/ has been very shitty for me. Especially considering it's my first one. Sent everything, didn't even get my cards.

user, I'll make you a card. Don't be cry.

>Send lewds to Britain
>It gets looked over in Customs
>Custom officials have a laugh
>Throw package away as par the law.
>2 days later your user is arrested for trying to import lewd material

Reposting from some threads ago.

Thanks FE from Portugal, you did everything right, kanata best girl. Hope you'll see this. Yours is the only card i got by now, so it's extra precious to me. Everyone i showed it to commented about how nice it looks.

>not putting customs-defeating seals on your packages