With 2017 looming around the corner, it's time to discuss what is going to be the top 10 of 2016

With 2017 looming around the corner, it's time to discuss what is going to be the top 10 of 2016.

Here are some things I can think of off the top of my head:

- Code Geass getting a new anime
- CCS celebrating its 20th anniversary

If you want to add something to the list to be considered, please post in this thread!

this shitty thread

The ending of Re: Zero.
Everyone got btfo

The Megumin craze I'd say.

Was Guts getting off the boat this year or last year?

When we celebrated Third Impact.

Date A Live season 3.

2016 seemed like an exceptionally quiet year for Sup Forums in general, aside from the speculah threads for Mayoiga I don't think much of note happened.

remember that time kog got 12m back for us? that should be on there

Could you elaborate more on this? Link to an archived thread?

nipplemod was this year right

fuck if i remember anymore

keitai found a way

Wasn't Valkyrie Drive last year? That's where nipple mod originated from.

Hisoka's asspull
27 Code Geass threads
Clangy Berzerk adaptation
Quality Queen

berserk, arc-v, jojo, precure, should have it's own "general" section

Erased

Basically they cut out the actual ending for Re:Zero and everyone got pissed the fuck off. It was supposed to be the magnum opus of the season but Whitefox pussied out and left it at a "happy ending".

>guy saved best mom
>guy got best girl
I still don't understand why people are mad.

Remfag tears

Emiliafag tears are more tasteful to be honest.

Because these people only watch haremshit and are irritated at a female character showing affection for anyone but the main character. Also because of hot Sup Forums memes.

You know those /r9k/ type that keeps whining about how girls don't like Nice Guys? That's the sort of people who are mad.

Anno suing Gainax.

i seriously cannot believe this was a year ago already. each year is getting faster and faster

I'm still angry.

Did that fucking retard OP ever fix the collage?

????
did Bleach ended already?

nope

Get ride of the Sup Forums shit on there too.

Kizu

Here's most recent (with Galko)

what about everything from the chill out poster

Bleach ending and Naruto not ending.

>re:kuso
>magnum opus
God damn how low this board has fallen

It's shit and full of memes

>My little user can't be this contrarian

Fuck off. It was a mediocre anime adaptation at best yet still garnered popularity. Despite having butchered the plot and characters to all hell so they can squeeze 3 arcs into one season.

Most people are also still buttmad that Emilia won but it was supposed to be Rem that won Subaru before they spiral down the rabbit hole again.

>It was a mediocre anime adaptation at best yet still garnered popularity
I don't think you even know what magnum opus mean.

>contrarian
It's really pathetic that you have to resort to this defence. By your logic Naruto should be AOTY all year then. Stop playing the popularity card when it suits you.

collage are about meme

What is on the left of Killer Queen and why?

Also, what happened in Akame ga Kill this time?

I don't think you can read.

I mean magnum opus of the season as season one of Re:Zero. Plus even then you didn't counter my opinion yourself as to why the series is bad. Though everyone agrees the anime was lackluster.

as in*

You really don't know what magnum opus means.
Try googling it.

Okay let me spell it out for you scince you are illiterate.

The ending of season one of Re:Zero is supposed to be the magnum opus for the season one of Re:Zero. Is that clear to you now? Or do I have to type every word with a period at the end?

Tanaka from Fate Illya 3rei, dunno why

It ended, dragon Tatsumi had kids with Mine

>dunno why
okay

>dragon Tatsumi had kids with Mine
Wait what

because underages and haremfags

Also this one OP

This is legit triggering

This is the user who try to make a ahegao?

Sup Forums didn't forget to laugh

Goddamn this is so cluttered.

You still don't know what a magnum opus is.

>- CCS celebrating its 20th anniversary

I'm happy it's getting a new season with the same cast, studio, etc and not a pointless reboot. They knew that the anime was perfect in every way.

It means the greatest thing a writer or notable figure has ever done. Except I was limiting that to a time-frame to the definition of that word is still valid.

DJT being deported to Brazil.

>It ended, dragon Tatsumi had kids with Mine
wat ze fuk

nothing much really happened to Sup Forums besides dealing with anime and their fanbases, and even then the anime usually didn't achieve any Madoka/TTGL/Code Geass style popularity

it was really only Sup Forums that had events this year. Sup Forums finally achieved the irrelevancy that it always dreamed about.