Brits are having a whine again. #WhyBritsDontWantTrump

twitter.com/hashtag/WhyBritsDontWantTrump

>brumpf btfo!!!!

The absolute state of the slags of the UK

Just fire back with #WhyBritsDoWantTrump

That last sentence was... painful to read.

I wonder if their grandfathers would appreciate their country being handed over to foreigners

The mentally ill, you mean.
Care in the community is virtually all of the community, these days.

Pls annex

>Blue haired bull dyke
Every single time

May they all be blessed with many rapes by Abdul, as the smell of millions of Poos' poos wafts through the air.

Brits DO want President Trump, faggot!

3 roasties and a soy boy don't represent Brits!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I can just see their ancestors. Having successfully dodged conscription, they prove just how tough they are by criticizing the government for not doubling down on the current popular ideology. "Cromwell should be worse to the Irish and the Papists! The man's vision is genius and I demand he fight twice as hard for it!" "Queen Vic should colonize more places! Filthy foreigners should all sing 'God save the Queen!'" "I can't stand how little King George taxes those filthy colonials! He ought to double them!"

When did slags learn to use their mouths for talking and who's responsible for this travesty?

>Our Fathers and Grandfathers killed Fascists while I sit here and complain about absolutely nothing
What did she mean by this?

>confiscates knife
>will be pulled aside by the police if he openly questions why the native population of his home is being replaced
>we hate fascism

uh huh

meanwhile he's welcome to visit saudi arabia for a sword dance and fellowship anytime

but they are moderate islam. unlike the uk

Why are brits so anti WHITE?

>brits
>some middle-class students and media types on twitter

Neck yourself before you wreck yourself, lad.

Aaaarrrgggghh, I wish we could split the country, all the libtards and their diversity hobby could collapse in on themselves without affecting the sane bongs.

When is the state visit supposed to be?

There are no white people in Londanistan.

#whitebritswanttrump

Kill all non whites in Britain.

>MY HATE SPEECH REEEEEEEEEEE ARREST GRUMPF
>IT HAS TO BE ILLEGAL
god I hate you Britain, why the fuck is "hate speech" a jailable offence

What is happening on Twitter on next month?
Is Britain First an extremist organisation?
How many twitter users viewed the videos?