British MP: 'Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred'

>British politicians are continuing to slam President Trump the day after he retweeted anti-Muslim videos from a British ultranationalist group.

>One Labour MP tweeted that if Trump visits the U.K., he should be “arrest for inciting racial hatred.”

>“Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred if May allows him to set foot on UK soil,” Paul Flynn tweeted.

thehill.com/policy/international/362520-british-mp-trump-should-be-arrested-for-inciting-racial-hatred

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/international/362520-british-mp-trump-should-be-arrested-for-inciting-racial-hatred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we archive it
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/international/362520-british-mp-trump-should-be-arrested-for-inciting-racial-hatred

Do britbongs really want to fuck around? Me thinks the UK needs to be invaded.

>what is diplomatic immunity?

They still think Islam is a race ?

>How to get liberated: by Paul Flynn

Come arrest him than, ya cunt

>“Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred if May allows him to set foot on UK soil,” Paul Flynn tweeted
What is jurisdiction?

Just a reminder that Muslim London Labour MPs do not speak for us. They aren't even in Government.

>Arrest
>The President of the U.S
>In Britain
>For posting shit that happened

AMERICA VS ENGLAND PART 2 BABY
WOO!

Why do British people like Muslims?

yes, save us

It would be hilarious if they did arrest him. Don't heads of state have automatic diplomatic immunity anyway?

Colonize Tea & Crumpets Land? That would be almost poetic.

so someone's paying off the Bongs to be this faggoty, right?

>>retweeting videos of muslims acting like savages is the real crime

They aren't even Ultranationalists. They are like a
an obnoxious Christian alt-lite.

But Islam isn't a race. It's awfully bigoted to assume all Muslims are one race, is it not?

This is exactly why we had to destroy your fucking Empire, stupid britshits.

their cuckery is deeper than the swedes it seems. better to just wipe them

These politicians are making themselves look ridiculous, even more than usual.

>Arresting the President of the United States
Is this a joke? That would literally cause war

Please. Oh God please.

The funny thing is, race is real. Religion is not.

>Having Muslim MPs
Oh, Britcuck....

ye.

the storm is coming so they are going all out

They arrest us if we say otherwise.

I think it's hilarious that a guy who just calls out horseshit as it happens is being accused of such things meanwhile Obama is the reason race relations are so fucked up in this country

Our thoughts and prayers should be with the victims of these horrific racially / religiously motivated attacks.

You made me feel bad. Arrest him!

BAN THOSE BANTZ, PRESIDANT

>Being this bluepilled about racial tribalism
It's not Obama. That's the boomer narrative. It's just because races naturally segregate

>oi m8 bin that banter

(((hmm)))

Where's your revolution man? Draw out the military, separate them, overpower them. Take their arsenal, take back your freedoms.

You have to realize this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Fuck thoughts and prayers. The enemy is in your back yard. Make a fucking statement and make it fucking loud.

>Implying that islam is a race
>Implying that there exists a ethnicity for being muslim
>Implying that the muslim community is closed to everyone else that is not "ethnically" muslim
>Implying that this community might be closed to blacks, and other sandniggers
>Implying that islam is racist for being that closed
>Implying that you become Islamophobic for criticizing Islam
>Implying that you're becoming racist, because you're you already think that Islam is a race

A good example of why Europe is fucked. They want you arrested for telling the truth. They do arrest you for questioning the holohoax. Totally cucked.

Prayers to Allah ?

BAN ASSAULT LINKING VIDEOS!

hey brits remember 1776 you want another beat down you cucks.

if the British police tried to arrest Trump, would the secret service waste the British police?

don't mind me, just inciting racial hatred

>implying that racial relations stayed the same after Obama left
Dickhead, watch any tv show from when bush was in power and compare that to current year. The difference is astounding, I'm aware of racial tribalism, however before onigger the country was way better at bullshitting it

yea well, my town councilmen said we should arrest your PM. So suck on that.

Islam is an ideology not a race.

>because you're already thinking that Islam is a race***

desu senpai I wish that they would arrest him, then we might actually be able to help the uncucked British people take their country back. If they put cuffs around his wrists for saying mean things about saracen scum then all bets are off.

It's shit like this that makes the 4th Reich look nessicary and needed.

>there are no religions

ALLEGED musilms you bigot

lol i thought this was some dudes doing a prank on another drunk lad. Story behind this? Looks like a white guy.

bunch of triggered limey faggots

May the fire purify him of his evil.

They are already invaded, just not by whites.

It's always fucking Muslims. If it's not Muslims it's Antifa who gobbles the balls of ISIS in the first place.

Turnabout can be a real bitch little man. You might see a thousand shit-skins around you chanting the same.

You have no room to speak Netherlands, you are no better - if anything you are worse since you are still EU cucked.

fuck this irrelevant faggot, never even heard of him. No doubt just trying to get himself a name.

Pleb tier

Keep tweeting, Donny

We have to otherwise we get thrown in jail

Nah we were too busy building an empire.

You have to understand we are a 2 party country like you. We voted for what we thought was a conservative party but it's been infested with SJW's. We need to convince the retards to vote outside of the 2 main parties.

Can you imagine the diplomatic disaster of arresting a foreign leader on a diplomatic trip because you didn’t like his banter?

BIN THAT VID!

They've been brainwashed for hundreds of years to do whatever their elites want them to, just like you

The majority of white Brits agree with Trump.The British media and political class are the enemy of the British people just like in America.

Cheers nordbot

>Where's your revolution man?

Brits have a deep ingrained sense of servitude and fealty. They are literal sheep people. It is ingrained within their genes not to fight back against oppressive governmental forces. They are watched constantly through cctv and are not legally allowed to carry weapons. They're fucked. It's over for them. Big Brother won.

This is turnabout, not the build up. Western evil has created instability all over the world which now serves Jewish interests.

The holy fire must cleanse the white devil of its evil and skin.

>empire
Which is no more, thanks to your arrogance.

You could have literally given the colonies a place in parliament and it would have been fine. Now you have the colonies living next door.

>hurr let's indict and arrest a sitting president durr
how retarded are these people

They're libshits. They can't help it.

Now you seem to be pretty busy destroying even the smallest fraction left of it

>They are literal sheep people.

I blame the welsh.

They fuck sheeps that's the joke.

Calm down, Jar-Jar Binks.

>british mp
There are crazy faggots as mps though, means nothing.

Lmao, How comfy would that be to have another war with Britain?

Imagine a video of British police attempting to arrest Trump and the Secret Service immediately surrounding the President and pulling all sorts of weapons on them. I'd masturbate to that.

Hey steady with the 'obnoxious' potato-bro.

Very comfy, please do so

yes. We would get the chance to see the minigun thats in the back of the last SUV in the Motorcade put to use. I'm kinda rooting for it now.

It'd be the easiest chore on the fucking list. Just keep Nigel Farage alive.

kek

>I think the UK should have borders
>ZOMFG you raycss Ultranationalist Xenophobe Nazi

>are not legally allowed to carry weapons. They're fucked. It's over for them. Big Brother won
Who would win in a war?
>cucked nation who does not own guns
>nation full of rednecks with AR15's who can't wait to go overseas and fuck some shit up

Hrm I wonder.

A britbis going to arrest our elected president? What a fucking joke.

man identifies as woman
>>woman
white woman identifies as black woman
>>black woman
white guy pretends to be back
>>ok let's go along with that
woman takes flesh from her thigh to fashion a tentacle between her legs
>>it's a dick
muslims behave like animals
>>not real islam

How they don't have a constant migraine is beyond me.

Let them try, they'd be fucking blown to little chunks along with their pathetic little island.

Think about what is happening next month on twitter guys. Is Britain First / those vids a problem? How many people viewed them? Has Trump or the people that viewed just breached the terms that are coming in?

We are definitely the most cucked country on the planet now, it's not even close anymore

I want to leave

>literally arrest this man for spreading factual information about bad things done by muslims, followed by countless news articles advocating killing the messenger

The absolute state of the UK. The jihadists have basically already won unless there's some sort of revolution. Things will just get worse and worse.

Well if the Trump curse holds true this politician will be removed for talking about arresting a US president and sparking a world war.

unironically this

No we're not. Stop being a cuck.

>Oi you cheeky wankah, dat a raycss tweet? we'll put you in da slammah.
>Quick lads get 'im wif da tayza
>Wot you mean we don't have 'em any more
>Any of you lads got a spoon?

Please try. You'll get btfo by seals and Ss.

Ya`ll know Trump is going to get them back for this, right?

>attack Trump
>get wrecked by the trump curse

what a weird time we live in, British praying to be invaded by the USA, but it makes sense though, it is the capital country of the cabal after Israel, their USA branch was knocked out pretty recently

>The absolute state of bongs

>no we're not cucked
>calls fellow brit a cuck, cementing the fact they all are

SAS ain't no joke. Are the armed forces in the UK as cucked as the politicians? Or do they have some patriots still in the lower ranks for when they need to string up the officers?