NPR hatethread request

Looking for some anons to do some in depth infograpics on (((NPR))) if you know what I mean. It's pure marxist radio. Why are my tax dollars paying for this leftist garbage propaganda? I believe Trump proposed the cutting of public funding to NPR but it was quickly rebuked by Congress. This is the commies Senator Joe McCarthy was warning us about. The foundations that support NPR are all globalists. I would even venture to say CNN is better because at least they don't try to hide the fact that they are fake news. So how about it anons what can we do to stop the NPR marxist subversion?

Npr needs to be shut down

I think after trumps win in 2020 he is just gonna start ending shit like this.

NPR is just one of the many propaganda wings of the Democratic Party. One reason why Seattle has become so left-tarded over the past 20 years is that most people listen to NPR almost exclusively for their news. My neighbor works for NPR and he’s the poster boy for self-loathing urban soyboy bugman manlet.

My favorite topic I heard on there was about a FEMALE, autocross team made up of MUSLIMS, in OCCUPIED PALESTINE, fighting the MALE race organizers who were keeping them from racing.

>not listening to NPR in the car and laughing at these fucking weirdos
I think the best was when some woman was talking about how the experience of having a stroke was fascinating because it shut down the speech center of her brain and she finally had no internal monologue going.

NPR editorial director (((Michael Oreskes))) resigned recently for sexual misconduct. The same day, his wikipedia page was scrubbed of all references to him being Jewish.

tis the best type of propaganda. It is self satisfying for folks and massages their egos in to thinking they are smarter and more informed. Listen during a pledge drive and you will hear local hosts whoring themselves with this tactic. "Stay more informed and have a driveway moment. Touch yourself, you so smart user."

double-chan worked this up a little while back

NPR is great. It's just about the only thing I can catch on the radio in my car that isn't generic genre top 20 on repeat or DUDE THE BIG GAME IS ON.

It's like tuning in to the minds of those who are so far gone you wouldn't believe it without hearing it.

this is a good pill thanks user.

>It's pure marxist radio
I listen to NPR everyday and it's not that bad. If fact, nearly all the screeching and feces the howlers monkey fling is without any merit.

> This is the commies Senator Joe McCarthy was warning us about.
No that would be treacherous Vladimir Putin, his circle of odious oligarch cronies and his Web Brigade armies of putrid Putinbots.

>The foundations that support NPR are all globalists.
False. These are all American foundations who contribute nearly all their philanthropy to American charities and causes:
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation,
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,
The Wallace Foundation,
Ford Foundation

> So how about it anons what can we do to stop the NPR marxist subversion?
You're far better off stopping that traitor Trump and the TrumDumpsters who gleefully worship the Kremlin and suck Putin's cock.

>NPR1.jpg
Your fake chart must be fake. Neda Ulaby is a Syrian Muslim Arab.

why does it receive so much government money?

Radio lab is pretty good

Wait Wait Don't Tell me is hilarious
MarketPlace with Kai Rysdal is informative
Morning Edition is my daily news source
1A with Joshua Johnson is usually listenable
All Things Considered is pretty informative.
Fresh Air is for women mostly.

Most of the shows do have a slightly left slant, but it's nothing compared to MSNBC or Huffpo.

Whew, hope you got paid for that.
(LMAO captcha Crematorio Pearl)

>Whew, hope you got paid for that.
Naw man, nobody should be terrified of NPR or Sesame Street.

I fucking hope so, the "NPR voice" drives me fucking insane when flipping through radio stations. That soft, effeminate, bugman voice. They've got no fucking testosterone at all. None. Put some fucking bass into your voice, you faggots.

It's always disappointing when I hear people say that. To me, Radio Lab is to good NPR programs as Glenn Beck is to heading over to Sup Forums or something.

It's like listening to TEDx or something. It's got some good bits and pieces but overall it's just normieville. But hey I started with Glenn Beck so if that's what it takes for somebody else then I guess I should be optimistic.

haaaaiiiii (~)
iaaaahm aaari shapirrrroe ^^;;;;;
>and now he's one of the adult voices in the room