Asuka or Rei, gentlemen?

Asuka or Rei, gentlemen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTOfhQ_SZEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only amerifarts drive shity meme cars
Focus is /ourcar/

Lotta evangelion threads tonight

Mustang if it's the V8 model, otherwise the Focus RS.

Asuka, but also RS

What did Clarkson mean by this?

Asuka. You can't even make a case for Rei.

V8 is a meme

>driving hothatch cuckmobiles

I miss old Top Gear. New TG and Grand Tour are both rubbish. Also, this is now a Top Gear thread.

Obviously Asuka
We fought Reifags for 20 years; we'll fight them for 2,000 more if necessary to prove she is best girl.

The latest episode of GT was great, actually. James May narrating automobile history - that's pretty fucking calming.
Kinda suprised, actually.

>V8
>Laughing twin turbo straight 6s.jpg

I choose Hammond

>stancing cars
For what fucking reason? You're no better than a 12 y/o kid.

Nissan is the pigfat of Japan. At least their cars corner quite well everything considered.

>Can't defend a car that can't turn
>Attack an image I stole off google instead

James May a best.
youtu.be/vTOfhQ_SZEg

>Nippon '''''''''''''''car''''''''''''
worst meme

I would love to watch Non Non Biyori with his narration; he seems like the type of guy who watches it, too.

I miss Top Gera bros
>tfw May, Hamnod and Hammond will die in your lifetime

Yeah, that segment was great. It's too late to change now since most of the stuff is already filmed but I hope the next season will be better.

Asuka.

The shots are a bit oversaturated, but god damn, they've always had amazing, cozy-looking landscape shots. They can make a normal countryside look like a swiss village up in the alps; like a fucking heimatfilm.

Did someone say Rei?

Asuka or Rei?

New one is too pandering to amerifats.

Asuka. She has more character.

But americans were perfectly fine with the old style top gear.

Well, she certainly broke down a lot.

>Richard Hammond trending on twitter
>genuinely terrified that he died, this being 2016 and all
>check it
>just a bunch of nobodies getting mad at him over a gay joke he made

Talk about relief. I was honestly scared for a bit.

>Focus RS more reliable than a Mustang

This is bait

I had the same thing with David Attenborough the other day, it was a horrific few seconds.

[overheats internally]

I bet Gay Mexicans must really hate him now.

I was about to start shitposting Gintama, but someone already derailed the thread much better than I would have. Keep up the good work.

Lowering the suspension and having negative camber isn't bad. Only when you go overboard.

ara ara

>derail
>implying it wasn't a stealth Top Gear thread in the first place
You have much to learn, young grasshopper.

It has been a hit or miss depending on the episode. There have been some quality segments in GT. I'm waiting for the special to see if they can still capture their old charm. Those were the best TG episodes anyway. And there has definitely been a lot of rubbish in the original too especially in the early seasons before they figured out what works and what doesn't. In this pilot season of GT they have been taking the piss with making fun of BBC.

The thing is though, they already know what works. The TG Specials were very well received and calling it the Grand Tour would practically be asking to have it be TG Specials: The Series. It's pretty much the most obvious step. Yet they don't do it, despite the premise.

Rather than figuring out what works or not, it seems more like they're figuring out which is more likely to get the BBC;s lawyers on them.

Purple

James