Is it still possible to get girls at 30 if you have 0 experiance in 2017?

Wasn't it normal in the good ol days to be in this dilemma because you wouldn't have experience with girls until you were worthy enough to marry them?

Why would anyone have "experience" if they weren't in a position to provide?

31 year old here just entered junior college I got my wizard rank
2nd month into school and I have 18 years old liking me and wanting to hangout
It’s gross though to me for some reason but I’m considering going through with one
I don’t k ow why they like me now that I’m older but it seems to work in our favor now
Go join a junior college and take an early class
Not a night class that’s when you get all the older single mothers in your classroom

This is true, take early classes. There are far more girls in college than dudes. And jr college girls are probably less roasted, they probably don't have mommy and daddy money.

thats good i hope that is the same for me

How do you enter college at 31? Don't you have to work?

Depends, are you self-sustaining or a NEET?
I'm a tech worker making ~100k/year, just turned 30 with no significant relationship experience, but my networth(no bitcoins) will be between 400k-2/3 million by 33, and I'll be going back to school, and should easily clear 150k/year afterwards. Look at all the 40 and older men with trophy wives/gf's due to money.

Male sexual market value improves over time. Being under 30 sucks, and online dating and our society is fucked before that point.

>30 years
Yes, a lot of girls in their early 20s is looking for an older man. You will be much more mature than most guys at her age

>Why would anyone have "experience" if they weren't in a position to provide?
because women are stupid and easily tricked, go fall in love, shove your penis inside a woman and try to prevent the baby from ever coming out

his parents feel guilty for raising a neckbeard so they baby him.

there was a thread on this the other day and i think it was agreed that telling them you were raised really religious makes it less weird to be 30+ V

Find a woman, any old woman, and start learning.

If you have literally zero experience then you can still look up lot of stuff that may benefit you. i think those guys were called "pickup artists". ofc they want to make money but you can get many, many infos on improving yourself. give it a try

Switching careers is a common thing
also for getting additional education to assist a career
extra physics education to assist engineering, for example

Yes.

Step 1- Hit the gym
Step 2 - Save money
Step 3 - Get Bumble/Tinder

>I have 18 years old liking me and wanting to hangout
>It’s gross though to me
no homo

Yes

There s no such thing as "too late" for men, if anything it gets easier as you get older.

if you have 0 experiance however, stay away from thots. They will eat you alive.

i want to lick that whores feet

Women and people are attracted to virtue.

Show that you have your life together, be assertive, resilient, and single-minded and you can pull whoever you want. Wit and humor are also good add-ons.

Most people require a lot of time to change that, so improving fashion is a good first step, get clothes that fit you and wear pants and collared shirts that match are generally good rules.

Physical builds is a small minority for women in attractiveness, only the most beautiful require men of equivalent beauty. Just don’t be fat and if you are skinny fat you can devote some time to lifting. The only real benefit about being fit is that it's provides men with confidence–/fit/ should be testament that they still aren’t anymore charismatic–to act on what they desire; which is a pinnacle virtue.

>not banging 18 year old pussy
Ya dun goofed

> 31 years old
> junior college

What the fuck were you doing for the past 13 years, retard?

My grandparents were 11 years apart in age. I know what you’re feeling, don’t worry about it too much user. Biology.

Did /pol watch American Pie? What are the thoughts?

As long as you are not a 30 year old loser(financially)...

Coolest dad ever

You fool you have your powers now, they're just waiting for you to use them. Don't let some roastie suck them out of you with her "vagina"

Yeah but HOW do you pull it off without working to pay it? Is it actually daddy paying it?

Go for female doctors in their last year at uni. Finding girls is always easy, but if instead of discos you go where there are huge concentrations of girls that actually earn lots of money, you solve all of your life problems later down the path.

This.

no i am already retired and own some properties that i rent. girls and friends are the only areas of my life that i am lacking (autism).

if you take care of yourself, and you have a steady job and income, you can get pussy everywhere
by today's standards, women keep themselves in the market even after marriage

sad, I know

Plenty of horny little 20 year old roasties out there.
Stay away from single moms and drug addicts.

Kike film

I am 52, over weight (former chad though if I do say so myself). I asked a 30 year Ukrainian 9/10 girl (she's been here 20 years) out and she said yes. Also started relationship with 23 year old broke millenial. Who i had an altercation with at work involving vehicles. Long story short, she did something dumb with her vehicle and I ended up damaging it. The vehicle belonged to her abusive boyfriend at the time. I paid her cash because drama at work (anyway, months later she approaches me, at every oportunity, always wanting to talk, 8/10 ihave only kissed her but wtf? I never thought it possible that I could get young pussy again! (i am married btw) But here's the thing guys: you dont have to be Chad, or daddy warbucks, (though that helps with some gashes) Anyway, i've seen ugly, short manlets get pussy from 7-8-9/10's just because they're confident outgoing and funny. In my case I think its mostly because I'm in an Alpha role and walk around directing other men- women see this an are hardwired to get wet for that.
The Ukraine girl is uber religious (some Ukrainian orthobaptist shit- she's a virgin... I could see marrying her as she's a catchsuper sweet, not crazy, not a gold digging russian, and very hard worker)

I work nights but will be going to community college during the daytimerip

cool blog

I worked basically full-time while going to college. It's really not bad, especially if you've got a healthy mix of online classes and a job that works around your schedule.

lol no

>30
>never had friends
>never had gf
>never leave house
>don't drive
>shut-in for ~14 years
>feel like a wild animal anytime i'm forced to go outside in public (doctor/psychologist/psychiatrist) - meaning that I'm very paranoid and in constant fight/flight around strangers
>life revolves around perfecting my body through lifting (homegym) and diet
>disgusted by the average human body

You know you're fucked when your own psychologist says they can't do shit for you, hence why I moved onto a psychiatrist who gives me prescriptions for drugs I don't take because what's the point. My psychologist literally told me that that I have nothing for her to "work with" and that I'm wasting my money going to her, hence why she sent me to psychiatrist instead.

I don't even know what I want out of life, I've already wasted all my prime years being a mute silent shut-in, so there doesn't really seem like any point in trying now, I'm too far gone, why even bother?

Now watch people here give me some shitty worthless advice thinking they know better and that I'm overreacting to or exaggerating my circumstances, and that there's solutions to my problem, when there actually isn't.

Even if you made me a billionaire I'd literally still stay a shut-in, I just don't like the outside world, but at the same time I don't want to die, but at the same time I wouldn't care if I did.

I'd probably be a good case study for the effects of long-term isolation/neetdom.

you get the autismbux?

Your dick works a lot better after 30.

I've noticed my erections are less powerful but I have to hit a solid jackhammer pace for at least five minutes to orgasm. At a steady, relaxed pace I can go for half hour at least.

When I was a late teen/early twenties it was two minutes and done.

You sound like a bitch making excuses. Sort yourself out you faggot.

In the process. I get a "lite" version of autismbux. I can't get the full version until I've had more treatment. I only started seeing the doctors ~6 months ago.

The government official listed me as having "temporary" 0 hours work capacity, but they don't see me as FULLY "treated and stabilized" yet, so they can't technically give me it yet.

They just gave me 6 months worth of *lite* autismbux and said to get more treatment and evidence and re-apply again. I call it "lite" autismbux because I don't have to look for work or have any responsibilities.

Oh, should mention, the reason it's hard for me right now (and need to collect evidence) is because I have 0 medical records for the last 15 years as I haven't seen any doctors as I did not leave the house.

It's only recently this year that I started seeing doctor to get referral to mental health professionals.

Had to do blood-work/drug tests and stuff by the doctor before he'd give refer me.

very jewish

degenerate

well have fun seeing the diktors. i fucking hate waiting rooms and waiting in line. people always trying to stand as close as possible to you for no reason

> Going to a female psychologist
Found your problem. Go to a man.

>I don't have a purpose boo hoo
>booooo hoo my best years are wasted
My dad is pushing 60 and he just got remarried and he's the happiest and most active i've EVER seen him. Stop making excuses for yourself. Start a YouTube channel and vlog about your favorite types of apple trees. Buy some fun books and read them. Get a hobby and force yourself to talk to someone else about it.

Gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps, you giant sissy.

Not really, no. Take the easy route and kill yourself.

>Female Psychologist

She made your problems worse lad

the good news is yes,
the bad news is you dont have many good options
you gonna have a lot of woman who wanna "settle down" roasties and single mothers there are good options but only is a 2%

You think I have a choice in this? The government pays for the sessions and they find someone for me whose willing to do accept medicare bulk billing that don't have a waiting list of 6-12 months.

Cool story faggot, I don't want to talk to someone, I don't give a fuck about anybody and I'm not going to pretend to. I especially don't care about normies, which makes up 99% of the population.

I'm 29, looking at doing this myself.

I'm budgeting as much as possible to account for saving for it, and will if necessary cover the rest with an extra part time job, my severance pay (I need to do this because the company may be shutting it's doors in my location), both, and/or loans.

You just make it work dude.

>female psychologist for man
>bad idea

femanon here
sure.
You don't have to tell her anyway. You could say that you didn't have sex for a long time which is not even a lie.
For me sleeping with a new person is always somehow like a first time. I'm always exited and nervous. And it's also not unusual that the first sex is not earth shattering because you don't know each other. Every person is different.

Also sex is not rocketscience, it's natural so you'll basically know what to do.
If you are too nervous and curious, you could also consider to meet with a hooker. There are hookers who are specialized for inexperienced men.
It's not romantic and maybe not your style but you'd know that you are not in danger of having a traumatic experience (if you don't order a tranny hooker pic related). You would know how it is and maybe be less nervous if you then approach normal women.

I was an incel for a while in my 20's. To get experience with women I went to strip clubs and got lap dances. It was a way to get used to being physical with women.

Watch Taxi Driver. It accurately portrays the issue of perspective you're experiencing. You're Travis Bickle.

No

i have some experience but same age and its really hard

when youre out in the clubs/bars your energy levels are so low and you can really feel the age difference, and all the killer instinct you might have had in your early 20s is gone

its basically fucked

never get old anons

life ends at 27

Don't take those meds without knowing what you're getting into, but you ought to go out. Just go to a bar, or a book club, or any of the activities that happen around your areas. Go to church if that's your thing. It will be hard, but you can still socialize yourself.

take the drugs retard

at least you can delude your brain chemistry so you can try something

the worst is being too self aware of how fucked you are so you don't bother trying for that.001% chance

Lost my virginity at 30 to a european girl I met while on vacation. It's possible you just have to actually go out and try. Go to a european country, find a cute girl walking by herself, and play the "lost foreigner" card. It's an easy ice breaker and it works more often than you would think. Like 1 out of 4 times in my experience.

Hmm I can easily go 45 minutes. Time flies when you're fucking though.