Tfw in the past 8 years anons have died without confirmation that Lelouch is alive

>tfw in the past 8 years anons have died without confirmation that Lelouch is alive
>tfw in the past 8 years anons have died never knowing about R3
>tfw in the past 8 years anons have died before livestreaming together with us

In other words, I'm HYPED AS FUCK. Anyone else like the PV's tune? It's been stuck in my head for days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/74m8LB5RZCk
youtube.com/watch?v=peCzB2ACACU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0z-GqJYTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lelouch's death was a more fitting end to the series. It's a mistake to bring him back.

The music is from original ost, but i agree its awesome

I distinctly remember one of the creators confirming that Lelouch died.
And now we have R3. I hope Lelouch being alive becomes a red herring just to watch all the fags shout their lungs out.

>tricked people in AND out of the show into thinking he was dead
deadfags forever btfo

Based Lulu. can't wait to see the buttblasted look on Suzaku's face once he learns Lelouch tricked him AGAIN

OHGI BETTER GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

8 years later people are still buttblasted about Ohgi

Lelouch probably didn't plan to not die when he was killed.

You'd think someone would get at least a little suspicious that a guy with a mask and sword was allowed to come anywhere near the fucking emperor of the largest superpower of the world.

Then again I doubt he had many (if any) true supporters that weren't aware of the plan.

They can kill him for good now.

>Predecessor of mediocre harem MC
Fuck off with your chuuni show

what did he mean by this

what kind of generic will be R3?

CGI

There's clearly no CGI in the pv. Which is fucking great, especially for these days.

>tfw Lelouch of the Revival is all about Lulu finding a way to revive Shirley

A-a-are you mocking our user brethren who have passed away

>plot-twist: the whole "revival" was happening in the purgatory

HYPE

will it be delayed?

>there's still a chance that you die before Geass airs
>tfw

I am still not sure whether it's Karen or Kallen, or if it's written Ohgi or Ougi.

Sauce?

He's a kike

youtu.be/74m8LB5RZCk

>tfw in the past 8 years anons have died
>In other words, I'm HYPED AS FUCK.

You're HYPED because anons have died?

How many countries are there in their world? Whose South America and Africa? Is Russia a part of EU?

>tfw tricked spinzaku
>gets hunted by spinzaku
>outlives spinzaku

Spinzakufags BTFO

A seriously, he and his bitch need to burn.

>In other words, I'm HYPED AS FUCK. Anyone else like the PV's tune? It's been stuck in my head for days.
OH shit.
Where can I see it?

>Anyone else like the PV's tune? It's been stuck in my head for days.
Did they release it? Where can I see it?

I just want Purpleeyeswtf to do the SAZ episodes.

Does anyone have a link to the PV?

The only ones who've been relevant have been Britannia, China and EU as a whole. Maybe India to a lesser extent with the whole "wanting to be independent from the Chinese Federation" subplot.
However with the UFN coming into the plane it's more or less a bipolar world with Britannia and if the last Picture Drama is any indication, Nunnally has incorporated Britannia into UFN.

tl;dr there needs to be aliens declaring war or the world order will definitely fall apart for the 3rd season

>inb4 aliens already landed on Australia but noone cared enough to look

They didn't even announce an air date in the first place. It won't air in 2017 regardless and even 2018 is a stretch.

Just give us the fucking pv you bitch

they are in death what they were during their lifes, a shitpost

I think they're going to treat him differently though, not just repeat his arc. So we'll see.

Sunrise realised it was a mistake to end his life without at least giving his virginity to Pizza Butt

Is this real? I tried googling, but I only found fake shit. Don't play with my feelings.
Even if it was real, I wouldn't know what to feel.

the PV?

YT breh

I can't find any official release.

It's been out for days. Search using "Lelouch of the Revival"

sounds a lot more impressive with the trailer kek

Lelouch was never dead in the first place you ignorant faggots. He was always the cart driver.

Anons die everyday, user

youtube.com/watch?v=peCzB2ACACU
This?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0z-GqJYTg

Why is he hated again?

trusted Schneizel more than Zero for some reason (brown pussy)

>tfw I'll probably have to wait more than a year for this

>more than a year
Why? The end of the PV says something about 2017. Anyone read moon?

It just says the compilation movies will come out in 2017. It's not clear whether the same will hold true for R3 itself.

Find something wrong with this picture.

Lelouch made the world his enemy and publicly executed himself to make the world rejoice with his dead and turn out to be a better place.

He sacrificed everything for a better world for his sister and achieved it. I still remember her screams of agony when she understood her brother was just acting.

I have no idea how Lelouch will come back. I fucking hope Sun Rise makes something fantastic out of the third season. Until then, I'll just wait for the recap movies.

>>I have no idea how Lelouch will come back

What makes you think he died?

>Is Russia a part of EU?
Russia was a part of Britannia in the end of second season.

Ehhh, he got stabbed in the chest and bled out. Is this enough?

>What makes you think he died?
I actually don't think he died. Lelouch wanted his apparent death to have a meaning and he succeeded on it.

If he publicly appears once again it's possible that he destroys what he achieved. Not to mention that his sister and Suzaku will certainly be out to hunt him at least for some damn good explanations.

Even if Sunrise subscribes to the Code Theory like I do for how Lelouch is still alive, he would've had to die in order for the code to go into effect.

You're right. There better be no holes in the reasoning and explanations used. You don't mess with a perfect ending unless you can bring something world-changingly amazing.

If Lelouch has a code then why does the PV put so much emphasis on his geass? I thought gaining a code turns off geass.

Goddamn. 2018 it is. Makes sense as that would be the 10th year since it ended.

>Shitty cash grab on a series that ended perfectly.
I'd love to know how this discussion about R3 even came about.

Why is his head so tiny.

Cuz there are only thoughts about brown pussy

but he has a big body

There is the theory that you only lose the geass of the code you take. If he absorbed VVs code then possibly he would still have the geass CC gave him.

No one is complaining. It's not like this is Star Wars under Disney/Marvel

>without confirmation that Lelouch is alive
You can literally see him at the end of R2. His death was always a meme that plebs bought.

>
Jun Fukuyama's acting is fucking incredible.
I wonder for how many years he has practiced that speech.

I actually for once agree with you. Though the threads will probably be fun so that makes up for it atleast a little.
alternatively the threads will be absolutely fucking awful with shitposting through the roof

r8 my OC

kind of spooky

will he come back to watch with us?

>Life stream of R3 Episode 1
>Comment section is exploding with memes, but then suddenly everyone stops posting when the see the name of one of the users ''moot''

If they released a PV of the third season this early, I doubt it'd take more than a year to release it. Does that ever even happen?

please don't say Rebuild

Those scenes will probably never even appear in the final product, I bet they're just fanservice for the hard core

Actually these scenes looks more like reanimated scenes from the upcoming movies.
Source: Orange's 'death' scene looks awfully like a recreation of the scene where Lelouch gets Jerremiah to surrender.

From what they said, the PV is supposed to give a sense for how R3 starts.
Whether the animation is final - can't be sure, though studios hate wasted effort.
But perhaps we can at least figure they won't be writing the story on the fly.

>enemy commander shows up
>less than a few hours pass
>"hey gib zero plz he has brids that fly out of his eyes also here is brown pussy"

>less than a few hours pass
more like a few minutes, this shit was retarded as fuck

what about Zero's acrobatics though? That can't be Lelouch so it has to play after R2

>Shirley reincarnates
>R.R. doing shit in nipon because Nunally screwed up
>Shirley about to die and C.C. makes a contract with her
>Many years pass
>Shirley about the same, but leads a revolution, R.R. goes to fix the shit
>R.R. goes to kill Shirley but as he see her, he falls into realization that she's Shirley
End of season 3
In season 4 somehow C.C. tells Lulu that demons should die too, as she gives her code to Shirley and Lulu lives with Shirley forever
Happy ending

that's retarded, this would be so bad it wouldn't even be allowed at fanfiction.net

Code geass is retardedly fun

I guess that is a good point, but remember user this is recreations, so they need to have chanced a few things, so they can very well just be recreations of R1 and R2, but on the other hand it can very well be a mix between the two.

It is just sort of weird that at the first jump Zero(Suzaku) is jumping around buildings and in another shot Suzaku is avoiding what looks like a train in his former uniform.

is it really confirmed as "r3"?
it's been a decade, they'll probably go with something else
i doubt they would have used such at all anyway

Yes, it's R3

I don't think it's that hard. You just have to overact as much as possible.

I hope.

It wasn't sarcasm m8.
I am complimenting the guy.
Even if it is a little cringe.

>replying to a frogshit

>announce an anime
>release a pv
>"it totally won't air until 2019"

That's fucking stupid

>innevitable suzaku vs lelouch again
muh dik

>DUDE IT ENDED PERFECTLY

That's fucking irrelevant, am I the only one who remembers what a fucking clusterfuck the rest of season 2 was? Code Geass is not some grand masterpiece, it's just the last four episodes gave us what we wanted- Lelouch as emperor, kicking the asses of his smug ex-friends.

simbly epic

>Orange with all those flamingos
What the fuck?

I'm ready for more of Arthur

The best twist would be that he was dead all along. Really.
Yes, I have read many theories regarding to how he could survive, some even believable, but it was such a fitting end I don't want to believe otherwise.