Opinion on 'I'm Not Racist'?

This is a rap song by African American rapper Joyner Lucas. A white Trump supporter and black person leftist sit at a table having a rap battle about 'racism'. This video shows both narratives (both left and right) and is (((quite))) unbiased and portrays both sides. But this video isn't heavily disliked and all of the top comments are basically Hillary supporter shills. Has no one caught onto this yet?

Video: youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0

Joyner Lucas Wikipedia: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyner_Lucas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5mSWLnJXY0
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=BX53EOC8rDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He shows both sides, which is a first for any rapper, but the fact that he finishes last puts emphasis on his part and with that he takes a clear stance

>shows both sides
>white side is represented as a racist, closed minded hick

Real progressive of him to pin up a strawman to argue with. The irony is that people are celebrating this as some kind of important, deep, political message, when in reality both sides are equally racist, with just a grain of truth to them. Maybe that was his point, but I don't believe that's the case, he seems to genuinely believe the stuff in the second half, where the first half is clearly designed to make the white guy look bad.

>My sisters boyfriend is black
The Absolute state of Maganiggers

Wow...I....just....this...just...wow...my mind...just wow dude so powerful

I haven't watched it but I can already tell it is cringy

>rapper
Decades of hearing rap and not once hearing anything worth hearing coming from it. I'll pass.

Fuck rap. Shitty, self-centered genre with nothing good to offer anyone besides being an attempt at dickswinging passed off as music.

Talking about 2pac who got killed by an other black person is funny.
They cry about racism, but what they do between them "nigga" is way worse

>i studied the einstein's and steve jobs

lol is that the only 2 white people he could think of

I loathe rap "music" (aside from the fact that gangsta has decimated nigger communities and sped up black genocide tenfold) but I gave this a chance.

tldl:
White guy ->
>Many strong and valid points about nigger degeneracy
>Turns into a cuck ("Im not racist" "My friend is leBASEDblackman" etc, etc)
>The end

Nigger:
>Ooga booga
>We aint did nuffin!
>Kill all crackaz!
>Fuck Whitey!

Seriously, If you listen to rap "music" (aka Nigger Noise) you deserve to be hung by your neck with the niggers. Stop making obsolete farming equipment rich.

in the west, we live in the most tolerant and overly politically correct society of all time and yet fucking darkies keep making an issue about "racism" out of literally fucking everything

It's hilarious because it tries to present both sides as equally valid, but in the end all of the white guys points are perfectly valid, and the black guys rebuttals are nonsensical.

It's an amazing accidental red pill.

>This video shows both narratives
No, the actual racist side is missing.

White guy
>You weren't even in the fields, nigga how slavery affecting your life now
>Stop acting like a criminal and maybe cops will stop shooting you
>Literally pull your pants up and go to work and get off welfare

Black guy
>2PAC WAS GOD
>DINDUNUFFIN
>It's whiteys fault I gotta sell drugs on the street

Wow what a shitty video. What the fuck ahah

youtube.com/watch?v=O5mSWLnJXY0
look at this retard.

the point is to show what either side is feeling

This song is fuckin lit tho lol

Why isn't he even wearing a real MAGA hat? Why wear a fake?

Something tells me he didn't want any money going to the Trump campaign

Don't quote me on this but I'm quite sure it's about legal reasons. Trump has a brand and of course trademark on it and maybe somehow that's why they used a fake one

>This video shows both narratives (both left and right) and is (((quite))) unbiased and portrays both sides.
It misrepresents both sides, you mong. You're such a fucking retard

Very constructive. I was very sarcastic when making that comment hence (((quite)))

First half was on-point.

Oh, in that case I apologize. I sometimes miss sarcasm on the internet.

I agree. It's obvious the meaning of the song is how the white guy says 'I'm not racist' and then the black guy 'btfo' s him with his leftist bullshit

Man it's fine. It's really impossible to sense sarcasm on the internet unless it's super apparent. But yes, rap brainwashes the youth (especially blacks) to believe this ghetto leftist rhetoric which is all about playing the victim

point:
> rap brainwashes the youth (especially blacks) to believe this ghetto leftist rhetoric which is all about playing the victim
Counterpoint:
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Like any genre of music, there are good performers and bad performers in that genre. Hip hop is especially fucked tho, because label execs are deliberately promoting the most degenerate, least skilled rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w

That's not the case, it's worse to use fakes of a product. This isn't a spoof of MAGA, where you can say it's a parody. It's clearly just a knockoff attempt to appear to be the real red hat

not at all

he gave much more attention to the drumpftard's arguments, to the point several valid points were brought up along with his clearly racist views, which I'd say it's a fair representation

>culture disconnect
>fatherhood problem
>drugs, liquor, food stamps problem
>being degenerate low lifes

meanwhile the nigger focus on BLM and the use of the word nigger, without ever bringing up several central points to his argument:

>how slavery and segregation were really only a short time ago
>how intergenerational wealth plays an undeniable role in poverty
>how the best prospect for a nigger is to get into the NBA, become a rapper or be perpetually stuck in dead end jobs
>who the fuck you think a white boss will choose for a position, his white son in-law or a better qualified nigger
>how segregation continued well into the 80's in the housing market denying hard working blacks property gains
>how this systemic marginalization pushes people to criminality instead of preventing it
>to top it off you kick us while we're down with police profiling
>result is black fathers are mass incarcerated for petty shit which destroys families and son's prospects ending up doing much more harm and the cycle repeats again
>you talk about your idols and role models and criticize ours BUT WHO THE FUCK KILLED MEDGAR EVERS AND MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
>you are fucking dumb, blind, ignorant and hateful

What's with black people and these "reaction" videos? I almost only ever see blacks post them, where it shows the entire video, uninterrupted, and just a camera on the guy's face as he watches it

>it's the black guy who starts physical violence by throwing his hat off
Makes sense

this one is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=BX53EOC8rDg

>opinion
>niggers
>Sup Forums

Can't stop listening to this, Based MAGAman lay's heavily into the nigger, it's like watching a fed up father scold his delinquent son, which is basically the relationship between whites and blacks. Also I love the fact that the only 'culture' the nog can refer to is chicken wings, BBQ's a gay dance.

>What's with black people and these "reaction" videos? I almost only ever see blacks post them, where it shows the entire video, uninterrupted, and just a camera on the guy's face as he watches it
Niggas never change, all ways wanting something for nothing.

black dude just says the same old shit 'can't even drive without getting pulled over' ... uh huh

the word "racist" is a fake word

the nigger starts aggressive behavior soon as its his turn, throws off his cap & table

He also starts out by saying he hates all white people, while the white guy only ever insulted blacks who act like hood rats

Rap is terrible achmed, just admit it.

It's just old songs remixed with some gang banger talking about raping, stealing, doing drugs and bragging about how cool they are for doing so with the occasional "I'm oppressed by racist whitey" despite filming the video in their mega mansion on top of their gold plated escalade.

The fact that is considered music is an insult to music itself.

>my grandmother was a slave
Kek nigger your grandmother is 30 years older than you.

Don't let this nigga fool you into thinking he's "redpilled" or anything close to traditionalist. He's literally parroting the points other rappers such as "Lupe Fisaco", "Kanye West", and "Kendrick Lamar" have been parroting for years. The only thing he does differently is use a white avatar, pepper in some trump lyrics, and constantly said white guy defensive.

Notice in the video, the "black speaker" states how white people are stealing black culture, which should clearly tick you off on the writers true intentions. The white people wearing trump hats, and mentioning the points mentioned in this video, are not the white people screaming "YASS", lisening to rap, and using BBC lingo. Any unbiased individual would know this. Also notice how the white guy uses "Nigger" while getting in his face. Again, any rational white person attempting to talk some sense into the nigga, and not just being a strawman, would use nigga, and wouldn't use it so aggressively or commonly.

There is some good rap, but it's rare. Lil Dicky is good, and will actually make fun of Jews (because he is one, but it's still funny)