Theresa May: Muslims who commit acts of terror in the name of Islam do not actually commit acts of terror in the name...

Theresa May: Muslims who commit acts of terror in the name of Islam do not actually commit acts of terror in the name of Islam.

Get fucked Donald Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZijdW2tB58g

That doesn't make sense m8

these people have to be blackmailed. there's a level of retardation that cannot be possible to operate like this

I honestly hate this woman, she has no charisma and she has no authority to tell Trump what he what he can and cant post on his personal twitter account.
Now I'm stuck between a rock in a hard place having to defend some American boi over the prime minster of our country.
This year has been such a shitty blowout.

why did he have to piss off this shrieking harpy? the goal here is to stop radical religious terrorist attacks. in the end, it's just a soap opera run by politicians. SAD.

>woman in politics
that was the beginning of the end...

>these people have to be blackmailed

this. someone is pulling ther strings.

Not sure how I managed to write "what he" twice tbqh smfh

tfw women are the worst thing UK has to offer.

notable exception: lady diana, she knew too much.

It couldn't be more obvious. With the Clintons the bribes are a matter of record. With our scum, it's blackmail.

my God the Brits are stupid at least Trump can clearly see muslims are bad news for Europe...

Why do you elect such people ? WTF where are your conservatives ?

Some times things have to get worse before they can get better.
To facilitate this an agent of chaos is required to "kick the hornets nest" so to speak. Thiis will awaken the retarded (your entire country) from their dazed stupor.
Enter Trump...

Brexit means Brexit.
Boris is Boris.
Islam is not Islam?

Let me get this straight. Is she actually calling muslims liars?

>Now I'm stuck between a rock in a hard place having to defend some American boi over the prime minster of our country.
what kind of a pathetic faggot are you

Yes sandniggers are 100 okay as long as they don't kill for their shitslam shitstem

Someone kill her, for fucks sake.

WE shall meme her slayer as a hero, and a true son of Brittania.

>really tests the intelligence of a political leader

i'm with you all the way but i'm american, not a limey cunt

>ALLALUH AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

what did he mean by this?

>British muslims are peaceful people

Shouldn't she say most*?
Because quite evidently not ALL British muslims are peaceful people and it seems idiotic to throw that blanket term over any group of people.

Wish that old hag would just fuck off literally no one in the country likes her.

I do not understand the logic. Does she mean terrorists are lying? If a man commits an act, and states a plausible reason for the act such as a religious or political conviction, how does one disprove their motivation?

Lmao brits' own leaders are actually trying to kill them. The insanity here is stunning

Stupidity is our strength!

>Theresa May: Muslims who commit acts of terror in the name of Islam do not actually commit acts of terror in the name of Islam.

who control the uk msm?
who controls the narrative?
alot of power?
were they elected?
no?
why do the uk politicians dance to msms tune?

We didn't elect her.. she got in after Cameron resigned

I'm not a fan of a ziocon, and I'm not about to defend my globalist stooge PM.

How is she PM if not elected? Was she not an MP before?

that bitch stole my saying

its not that I think she is a fucking thief
its just that I think she is a fucking thief

Of course, these are actually smart people. Except for very particular cases, you don't get into a place of power like that being an idiot.

I'm willing to bet she knows exactly what she is doing.

its not that I see videos of Muslim doing bad things
its just that I see videos of Muslims doing bad things

>people in this thread unironically going along with this theatre play
fucking hell I used to come here to escape normalfags. you're all buying this shit.. it's a fucking play for twitter and facebook monkeys to have something to talk about. pull yourselves together and do some real work. they don't control history anymore

So analogue to the logics of this dumb bitch...Far right terrorists do not actually commit acts of terror in the name of Far right

Russian agents do not actually sabotage elections in the name of Russia

Nazis do not actually commit acts of anti-semitism in the name of Nazism.

You're insinuating this is a charade Trump and Theresa have agreed to?

>trump and theresa agreed to
try again mate. they have no choice, they don't call the shots

>this is the nation that left the EU because of the muslims

wew lads

test

>muh illuminati
Shut the fuck up.

Fix your country you pathetic piece of shit.

This reminds me of the truck of pience pic with all the people hit making excuses for the terrorist.

This. It's even funnier when you know that they couldn't get forced immigration cauz they weren't even part of Schengen.
Meanwhile pakistan = commonwealth = UK citizens.

It`s fucking incredible, isn`t it?
The list of no-no`s they get handed down from their masters is now so long that their speeches are turning into literal gibberish.
It might have made logical sense still if she`d been allowed to say
"Muslims commiting acts of terror in the name of Islam aren`t actually Islam".
It would have been a disgusting fucking lie but at least it would have made logical sense.
But apparently it`s taboo now even to criticize the NAME of Islam, just like it`s taboo to draw a cartoon of the Prophet.
Even people supposedly MISUSING Islam have to be respected and worshipped because it`s Islam, holy precious Islam they are misusing.

Taqiyya May

"If you kill yourself, you win"

UK is back in the competition for most cucked country ever.

May isn't even liked in the UK, she supported Remain in the EU and is pretty much going to give Brussels £50 billion in Brexit ransom money instead of doing the right thing and walking away.

Plus she was ATROCIOUS as Home Secretary. She only got the top role because Boris Johnson shit himself and didn't run for leadership despite expected to.

Soon she will be pushed out, and it won't be Boris as PM, but Jacob Rees-Mogg.

I'm my own worst enemy so i must be a winner

>"britain first" is a hate group

does she even realize how insane that sounds

Don't forget "far-right".

Libshits have not yet explained what is so wrong with hate. It's a natural emotion.

They live, they breath, they think, but their brains don't function.

"If you kill yourself, you win"
-Jesus Christ

ftfy

Killing Princess Diana was the only good thing the current royals ever did.

what is up with development of this low test face. if either of those guys didnt look so timid and threatened i could respect them. its not their facial structure its something beyond that. idk maybe im autistic though.

remind me again why women shouldn't run countries.

>British Muslims are peachful,they've been victims of violence and terror from far right(in the name of far right)
>there are those who conduct acts of terror in the name of Islam(but it is not in the name of Islam)

a-at least we aren't 56%, right guys?

Part and Parcel

She wasn't elected by us.

RIGHT WING TERRORISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RIGHT WING POLITICS

Top Kek.