Who was in the wrong here?

yes

No

Maybe

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?

The point of Berserk is pretty straightforward. In this grim setting, what does it matter if you're good and kind to your friends, like in a typical shonen story, when the world around is so hellish? Real goodness, in that world, can only be achieved by seizing the power of the Godhand and reshaping the world itself into something less horrible. But climbing to their ranks requires grotesque evil or betrayal or some other kind of extreme sin. So, Griffith sets on that path, but he hesistates until he meets Guts. Because Guts has the potential to kill him even at the end, after he's healed the world. It lets him complete his plan even more fully. He'll betray his friends, reach Godhand, and plant in Guts the motivation to kill him. And then he can fix the world while Guts carves through the other Godhand, and Griffith at last. Freeing the world from them entirely, but only after he uses their power to make the world into a paradise. So, basically no one was in the wrong.

The shit-tier scanlation.

the author for dragging this story

It was the tree. Where did get off dropping that snow bullshit.

Griffith did literally nothing right.

>black and white "right-wrong" perception and judgement
drop dead

>Griffith in the dark
>Guts in the light
>this was the last time they spoke as friends
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Both of them.

>Guts: hurr durr I won't explain why I'm leaving at all and will be needlessly dramatic
>Griffith: I said he could leave whenever but OMG I DIDN'T *MEAN* IT

Griffith for being a cuck

If Guts had just killed him there everything would have be fine.

Guts is in the wrong.

It was GURRRRIIFITSUUUU!

Griffith. If only he hadn't been so cocky by telling Charlotte all that shit about friendship and whatnot that may have never happened.

but then again, he had the red bejelit tied to him so really he was doomed from the start. Realistically there's nothing he could've done to avoid what happened afterwards.

Guts. He swore his life to Griffith's cause. Now he pussied out.