>dont find any
>post article basically saying "this nazi is a normal person"
>twitter melts down
>he gets fired
>NYT apologizes for actual journalism
>Daily shoah interviews him and he is actually pretty cool

therightstuff.biz/2017/11/29/tds226-a-faggot-for-girls/

Story about him

msn.com/en-us/news/us/nazi-sympathizer-profiled-by-the-times-loses-his-job/ar-BBFWhmL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

How to donate to him to make kikes powerless with their "get whitey fired" meme

goyfundme.com/projects/hovater-support-fund/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great episode, I didn't realize he was TWP I love how the media is all mad that 1)we are an actual community 2)we have money

its actually really funny how they cant (((shut it down))) anymore

This is one of their better episodes in a long time. Eric striker not screaming about kikes for 2 hours really helps the show quality

Agreed.

I sent the family $50, hopefully the 2 of them can feel safe and secure and consider having a kid. My wife has her first bun in the oven, feels good man

>tfw no wife gf

You got time m8. Put yourself out there, you will find someone. Stay positive!

there are way too many roasties my dude

1/10 women are marryable and all of them are taken

Nonsense, you are looking in the wrong places. You aren't going to find wholesome women at a bar.

How old are you?

late 20s. i dont go to bars

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never
meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking
and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven
had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i
was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a
giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I
opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said.
I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just
looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around
while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds.
I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then
proceeded to lick his fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down on the cold
concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised.
Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him
TRS labeled Water which in actuality was just pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my
sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Father Land poured Zink into my mouth.
Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was
beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for
pictures of their cocks to prove that they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes
circumsized penis Ghoul then went on a rant about how he was no longer a degenerate like in his
youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone
to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and
delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife.
Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands
held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that
I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl.

Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17
year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head
and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.
All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would
discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700
speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.
McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking
that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his
seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this
argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20
minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a
very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so
he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel.
Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out you know you're still a virgin right
Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

Ok, well go to churches, enroll in a community college class, volunteer, befriend woman who have teenage daughters, there are a number of ways you can meet an 18 year old virgin. They do exist m8.

>he gets fired
>NYT apologizes for actual journalism

You can't be serious... Fired for what? For having a different opinion?

Have the boys seen this fanfic yet?

Yep, in America the left has outsourced censorship to private companies..unless you are a Christian baker of course.

ya in america despite free speech we have this thing where if enough people call your employer you can get fired because its bad for (((business)))

Nice pasta faggot

Nope
Thx

jew pasta

You should share it with them. Maybe they could have the autist live read it

Ok, hot

How would i share it with them?

yesssss, we need a new autiste segment
Post it on the forum or get someone to send it to them on fb

Found out a few years ago I am sterile. My wife left me because she wanted to have her own kids and not adopt someone else's kids. Totally understandable. So I have have extra money to spend and I've been funding people monthly and have taken them on as family.

you can emial or snail mail it to them. They have a segment on their show where they read stuff

Could one of you guys send it to them?

cant you? just email them with a fake email

Jesus Christ man...how you doing?

Congrats bro, hope you guys raise a decent kid. The world definitely needs more good people.

Thanks brother!

bump

How's the paywall content? Is it worth? I used to listen a lot 1-2 years ago.

I think its worth it. The friday episodes are ok but debatably worth the money. That said if you were a d’nator this is a good replacement for that.

>It's another Death Panel invite guest and talk all over him episode

>liberals believe the solution to Islamic extremism is to give them money, education, and jobs- going as far as lobbying for this in places like Canada
>liberals see a "white extremist" and their first reaction is to take his money and job away, expecting him to no longer be an extremist after that

White flour hour is great.

jazz and jesse is really good