Overlord

Manga volume 6 is out. Let's get some shots of the extra stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!vgZCiI7T!PZJ4fGB0ONA_2XJUyb-1tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notebook includes the whole year 2017 as a lot of extra info of the NPCs and quite some quality design for the calendars.

[ripping intensifies]

What's in the CD, RiskyAnon?

That's the long awaited drama cd. About an hour long.

You are doing God s work. Thank you very much.

>winamp

Holy! But we currently don't have translationAnon or Overlordtransfag around anymore.

And Nigel MIA.

Prepare a few children to sacrifice and summon Nigel.

Fk, almost got satan s quads.

>Nigel MIA.
What? BMG went on hiatus 6 days ago. That counts as MIA?

Need more then that user.

Vol 12 august
Vol 13 december

Movie soon.

>Shalltear op-pad
>NOT a sheet of paper on a normal flat mousepad
I do not understand

No, user, it fits perfectly. It's a fake breast, after all.

Oh boy, I want to take Cocytus' "which character are you" quiz.

Dammit, while I'm not surprised, it's sort of boring. These are all standard cocktails from the titles. Mojitos, Red Eyes, Bloody Mary, Cowboy, etc.

Sasuga, user! I had not realized the extent of such genius

I watched the Anime and really liked it, so I thought of buying the LN/Manga. I'm more of a Manga person (pictures FTW), so I'm wondering... Is the Manga faithful to the LN, and has it covered more than the Anime has?

How does this even work?

Breast padding? She either stuff them outside(like any average girl) or inside(because she can heal extremely quickly).

Manga is a little more faithful to the LN. And ahead of the Anime, since they are currently at Lizardmen heroes.

RiskyAnon you planning to load it somewhere?

Nobody seems to know this drama cd even exist.

He writes fanfic to the other novel. Doesn't he?

Rip is done and simple raw is down there
mega.nz/#F!vgZCiI7T!PZJ4fGB0ONA_2XJUyb-1tg

A visually appealing version of the raw will be up in about 3 hours, if everything goes as planned.
>implying I'd get a translation
>implying I'd time the raw in advance again

>upload suddenly took 3 hours longer

Dropped this crap after novel v7. Wish author had cancer.

Where can I buy this?
Tell me now and I shall procure one and shall offer my wrist getting sore for shalltear-sama

>movie
i hope it's really not just a resell of the anime like i fear it will be

>next volume on august
damn that is a long time of waiting

Nobody know about this Drama CD. It popped out of nowhere.

The usual people that does the subs are not around.

>resell of the anime

It probably is. But they claim to add new characters. So, maybe there will be a few frames different.

>Nigel
>MIA
After Sky announced dropping Overlord due to Jew Press in vol9 I went on a drinking fit lasting two weeks straight.
You don't joke with things like that user.

Don't worry.
Nigel MIA is all a plot to decieve his enemies

Seven is the hardest to get through if you still operate on the pretense that Ainz is supposed to be Good-aligned deep down
It's the darkest the series gets, but there's fun stuff after that. I think it was a necessary reminder that at the end of the day Ainz doesn't give a shit about humans if they aren't of use to Naz or his goals

>you will never be Nfirea
>you will never be tossed around in bed by a muscular and confident Enri as she fucks with the stamina of a minor god all night long
>you will never teach her to read afterward and be held in her strong, beefy but surprisingly warm and protective arms as she falls asleep

So, while we cling to the handful of hope that we're geting a translation for the new drama CD, what are your headcanon about Ijaniya?
Why and who wanted Lakyus dead?
What role they're going to play in a future volumes?
Maruyama namedrops this assassin's organization too freguently to do nothing with them.

>Why and who wanted Lakyus dead?

Probably another society of jobbers just like the Eight fingers and Blue Rose and the the Frost dragons and the workers and Fleuder's men and inevitably the black scripture

Fucking Enri is at this point probably the second most powerful entity/leader in the world and all she got was some left over pocket lint from Ainz

The conflict between blue rose and sunlight scripture seems to happen way after that.
If we're going to judge from the dialog between Gagaran, Evileye and Climb.
>Jobbers
user, the whole new world already lost his chance at victory and jobbed to Nazarick.
The question is whatever this society will be able to draw a long stick or will it be destroyed

>whole new world already lost his chance at victory and jobbed to Nazarick.
>implying entire world even explained
>lizard who's aware of Ainz powerlevel was not shy to make a move
>10th tier natural spells below the mountains
>puny human mages ~60lvl
>in a world where humans are a in the middle of food chain
Sure user.

For those interested in what this about (listened to the first track only), its Aura's dummy Nazerick construction which Mare thought she was making to run away from home.

>Mare thought she was making to run away from home.

>romeo & juliet acting

So anons, who do you want to be juliet? Is it Mare?

Second half of 1st track is Nazarick home improvement discussions.

-Mare wants a sea for his floor
-Demi wants more variation torture rooms
-Aura wants a discipline room (I think)
-Albedo wants a baby room

Does it give hints on then it happens in the story?

No but its most likely before Lizardmen invasion.

Well, seems to be still building fake Nazarick, so i will take it before the creation of SK.

We get info about a legendary item .Can anyone tell me what it is about? I think it says it lets tame any animal.
End of track 4.

Second Track:
- Demi catches Ainz talking to himself (Guardians have many requests despite saying they already have nothing they want)
- SASUGA AINZ Samas his idea to prevent any rebellion from the Guardians
- Albedo rolls around his bed (Yumi Hara sniffing and moaning)
- Ainz nearly catches Albedo (hides in time)
- Overhears Ainz talking to himself again (needing to improve his acting skills)
- Shalltear hears some noise in the library and goes to inspect it
- Catches Albedo looking for presumably acting books for Ainz (Without being noticed)

Fking Albedo, always playing dirty.

Albedo best wife (minus killing all his friends if she ever finds them thing).

Sasuga Demiurge!All according to his plan.

HOW
HAS
HE
NOT
THROWN
HER
A
BONE
YET

Jesus fuck she's trying so goddamn hard Ainz just for fucks sake FUCK
I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT HAVE A BONE GIVE THE GIRL WHAT SHE WANTS FOR GODS SAKE SHES DOING EVERYTHING FOR YOU YOU NEET HIKKI WAGESLAVE FUCK REEEE

Mare wants to be Juliet and decides to partecipate in the audition!

Who host the spectacle?

Third Track:
- Albedo brings Romeo & Juliet to Ainz, suggests a Nazarick play
- Convinces Ainz that it will help his acting, Ainz ponders and accepts (Just as keikaku for Albedo)
- Albedo pushes Ainz to be Romeo, Ainz struggles but accepts
- The rest of the cast will be voted
- Shalltear objects, revealing Albedo's tricks
- Accurately exposes keikaku, showing the rigged votes Albedo gave to the maids (Wow Shalltear is getting clever huh)
- Actually she asked Demi for advice[/spoilers], Forces Albedo to do conduction an audition for the other roles
- Aura, Mare and Cocytus go to see the audition (anyone can enter), Aura comments that a woman's pride will not let the other win easily.
- Cocytus reveals to Aura that Demi is behind this and not Albedo
- Aura comments that this will be interesting.

I suspected Albedo at least had a clue as to how Ainz may be more vulnerable than he tries to portray himself. When she's talking to Demi after vol 10 she seems like she knows that he's kinda floundering though she won't say it out loud.
She's gonna be either a blessing if he admits it to her or a curse if he lets her make up her own interpretations

Demiurge.

>vol 12 august
Well at least it gives me time to catch up. That's still a long time tho

- Ainz walks around and sees Albedo practicing
- Albedo is very passionate about it, Ainz asks her about it She even asks PA for tips
- Albedo asks Ainz for help for practice (its actually the kiss scene)
- Shalltear cockblocks in time, threatens her and they both activate their skills
- Ainz gets pissed and rebukes them, leaves them
- Shalltear taunts Albedo that she has her ways as well and leaves
- Albedo catches Aura around, interrogates her, finds out Shalltear has been asking around for votes
- Albedo tempts Aura with "Kalkan - High grade" legendary taming item if she votes for her
- Albedo says she will resort to anything to prevent Shalltear from getting Ainz's lips (or teeth)

Gee I wonder how it's gonna end up there's no way it won't end in one of them actually getting a kiss oh no what's that a wacky circumstance or Ainz activating Maximize Magic: Autistic Virgin prevents it from happening aww darn didn't see that one coming oh well

They fall in a trap.

Yeah I'm sure they do. Maruyama needs to either drop the romance subplot or at least make some fucking progress on it, it's lost its charm for me knowing Albedo will continue to just get cucked by circumstance for 10 volumes in a row

>a new drama CD

OH GOD

Earlier was track 4

Track 5:
- Shalltear vists Cocytus training, Cocytus takes her visit as trying to bribe her, says its a disgrace to the honorable Nazarick
- Shalltear tempts him with the role of being Ainz's opponent in the play
- Cocytus falters but resists, asks Shalltear to win the audition fair and square.
- Demi excitedly begins the Audition for Nazarick's Heroine
- Ainz asks for fair play from the both of them.
- Albedo's hugging pillow of Ainz is used for the dead Romeo scene (Shalltear asks if she properly washed it)
- Albedo lets Shalltear be the first to go
- Albedo put REAL POISON on the hugging pillow's lips , Shalltear reasons that shes undead so she doesn't care
- Shalltear left some poison there to trap Albedo since she doesn't have her poison resistance gear own.
- Albedo kisses the lips furiously taking up all the poison
- Voting results: tie 1-1 (Mare didn't vote at all),
Aura didn't betray Shalltear, because she got Kalkan PREMIUM from Shalltear (God tier item)
- Albedo is furious, demands Aura to confess if she got bribed by Shalltear, both ask if Aura has proof
- Both got disqualified by the Keikaku Master (Demi) who got Aura to admit that both of them bribed her. (Demi doesn't want any of them to win)
- Ainz however was impressed by their acting and forgives both of them
- Mare requests to participate in the audition being inspired by their performance, Ainz is charmed
- Cocytus tells Demi his plan has failed
- Chaos ensues

>10th natural spells below the mountains
nani!?

[Gate]s in lava user.

I don't know what that means. I've read volume 11, and I remember the lava part of the mountain dungeon, but don't remember any level 10 spells there.

There were natural 10th tier [Gate]s through which lava flows.

why do so many people use gloves? like what the fuck are they that autstic that they think they will "ruin" it with bare hands?

Fingers are distracting.

It's easier to wear gloves than to trim your nails.

why does it bother you user?

people just like to keep things they deem valuable nice and clean

Maybe he likes em dirty.

What a slut

>august

JUST
The movies better be damn good and come with extra novels to make up for this shit.

>The movies better be damn good
>Season 1 re-used

All of them trying to out smart one another.

Was it Ainz's plans to make them think better?

It's okay, we still have our fanfics and headcanons.

>all of them are shit

Well, I guess we can't win here then.

The headcannons got really outta hand. Some threads were actually nuked because of that.

Fanfics are well, chaos inducing. BMG and Pussy Slayer. Too bad nobody wrote fic about them.

I stopped writing my "Baby teleported to Nazarick". And GB user is still waiting for his CZ GBfic.

Look on the brightside, at least those Humiefags didn't start writing their headcannons.

>out of hand
>threads nuked
I though it was for generals and translation links.

I'm 30 100lvl golems guy btw.

A bit of both.
CD Akemi rape kid reporting

Actually user, wearing gloves and handling stuff is classy.

White gloves = Classy
Black gloves = Serial killer
Latex gloves = ???

>latex gloves
Prostate exam

So which one of you did the Valkyrie dick thing?

defender of NW reporting in

What unites us is this

It was me, one of those who started it.

He can't drop that subplot. The "female characters lusting for MC's cock" is a genre by itself. That attract readers of that fanbase.

Well next year coming soon. This OL train seems like slowing down.

I fear the worse.