Senzu Beans

I am having a strong argument with a colleague, he says a Senzu bean would be fatal to a normal human. I propose this is incorrect since Yajirobe eats them and even ate handfuls of them before and he lived. Would any experts here care to discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is from anime DragonballZ not the video game just the anime in general.

Why are you tripfagging?

no reason to really I forgot I was signed in, I usually sign into the forums here when I talk. I mostly read tho - long time reader first time poster.

>>>/reddit/

anyways...

so I read the wiki and other sources and see no reason to believe a senzu bean is fatal to a human other than it said provides energy for up to 10 days so you wont even feel hungry. It did make Yajirobe gain a little weight but he worked it off. Overdose of energy? Not likely. It would be interesting to give one to Android 18 for example since they are designed to replicate human and could analyze the content.

fuck off from Sup Forums forever and lurk more

They are infused with cat magic, so logic does not apply to them.

Sorry? I thought this was the place to discuss anime?

OP you're a fucking autist lmfao what even is this thread

In addition to Yajirobe I just remembered that Krillen took a Senzu after Nappa beat him up. The evicence is more and more in my favor.

So this kid just said yajirobe and krillen can handle them but someone like Maron would die due to calories. I dont think calories were ever mentioned and that is a baseless theory.

The kid called himself superstar btw and has an avatar of marcelin the vampire if that tells you anything.

This thread, like what's even going on?

>this thread

Nope not a joke just an anime discussion that the wiki is not able to answer. I even sent an email to funimation but I'm sure they are busy so might be some days before they get back to me.

The real question is why the pussy has whole jars of beans but when given 1 year warning of alien invasion he can only grow two beans.

>funimation
Yeah, I'm sure the people who dubbed it can help you

They grow very very slowly so after all the thousands of battles supplies are low. Also remember in the Trunks future timeline the senzu beans is extinct! and could have healed the Z warriors if they had still been there. The Androids won easily then.

>I even sent an email to funimation

Ok it's bait faggots time to go home

In other words you dont know the answer so youre trolling? Ok got it.

Did I answer this thoroughly or is more info needed? I can go check the wiki.

Your colleague is a moron.

But you are an autistic fag, so you're made for each other, really. What a happy ending.

There is literally no proof that normal humans can eat them and no krillin and yajirobe aren't normal. Both are superhumans compared to regular ones.

oh look superWRONG has made it here. no proof is needed that a human cat eat food, just that that they can. even the op bangwashl, the one with the baloo avatar, things I am right

insult aside im not into cyber bully - so you are agreeing with me then?

It's stupid to assume some guy from West City could eat a Senzu Bean.

beans grow naturally korin grows them in the tower, no reason NOT to think a human can eat a bean. its basically based on a coffee bean anyway for energy.

How old are you?

Senju Bean =/ Normal Bean

And now the other dbtrash faggots have crawled into this thread.
What a fucking disgrace

Epic thread

I would believe you if you were just namefagging but you are using a trip which means you know enough about the site to do so. I don't even know how to use a trip because there has never been a reason for me to and I've been here six years.

not a normal bean but not fatal to a human by far

dbz is one of the most popular and enduring anime of all time. weird you would have a problem with it.

>not a normal bean but not fatal to a human by far
Where is the proof?

dont need proof. is a pizza fatal? no and no proof needed. just need proof if it is fatal .

That's not how it works. Vaccine isn't bad either, yet if someone takes it although they don't need it, they naturally get fucked.

>I even sent an email to funimation
you ruined it with this, you probably could have kept people going.

The androids aren't actually androids, they're cyborgs.

why do people have a problem with this? they translated the show and have access to original sources and even the creater and official content so could easily answer this question. much easier than writing a letter to japan.

Videl took a senzu beam and she survived

She is can fly, so she's a superhuman like Krillin and co.

Thanks for the laugh OP finally a bait other than muh 70% criminality less

Then read the rules and go back to whatever shithole you came from faggot.

any human can fly with karate/kung fu training. they use their chi to fly.

i read the rules and i usually post to /k/ but only read Sup Forums since i know most of it and only posted once or twice to ask questions

>any human can fly with karate/kung fu training
Which makes them strong enough to be considered superhuman. You don't seem to realise that characters like Videl and Krillin aren't representative for the normal human population.

>chi
I don't like this b8

so learning karate makes you able to eat more calories? not even close!

that was a mistake it is KI sorry for that

No you didnt. If you did you'd have dropped the trip. And never post here without lurking for more than 2 years. If you cant just drink bleach and end yourself.

Ive been lurking here for probably 5 years or more like i said long time reader first time poster to the forums

>>so learning karate makes you able to eat more calories? not even close!
It would obviously do. The body of a trained person is different to the one of a casual. This is even the case in reality.

You're wrong. They just doesn't like or need to learn to become strong because they can create android. And even with only its self destruct bomb can destroy earth.

>Vaccine isn't bad either, yet if someone takes it although they don't need it, they naturally get fucked.

You are retarded.

Haha no you're not you fucking tripfaggot

>You're wrong. They just doesn't like or need to learn to become strong because they can create android
Dr. Gero is the the only person who managed to do it properly, so no.

Pretty sure if you take a vaccine against flu for no reason, you'll get a flu.

You're wrong. A trained person still have a lot of limit. Even when you're training you cannot force your body out of your limit to get good result. Do you see a big muscle on videl body? You don't? it means she's weak.

Watch this and lurk for two years

can you show us the email?

>Even when you're training you cannot force your body out of your limit to get good result. Do you see a big muscle on videl body? You don't? it means she's weak.
No, it doesn't. Power in DB isn't just shown by the amount of muscles you have. The guy who beat Videl up would have lost against current Krillin easily.

actually no. bulma can create time machine even anti super duper heat with huge oxygen in it. Or spaceship with unlimited fuel. small energy that blow the earth it's piece a cake.

>Bulma created 0 androids and only Dr. Gero did
>this somehow means all humans can easily do it
No.

This thread is legendary

That's because the plothole or the guy has ill or something.

No, you're lying.

Sage, report, and ignore you faggots.

Why the fuck bulma need to create android in the first place? There is dragonball. She just wish the earth to be destroyed instead if she want. Dragon radar is the most advanced technology ever.

Include me on the screencap, please

I'm crashing this thread

>Why the fuck bulma need to create android in the first place?
Because we are dicussing it. You said every human could do it, but it's not true.

>No, you're lying.

just the screen shot sure

No you're the one assumed wrong and has flawed logic.

>Pretty sure if you take a vaccine against flu for no reason, you'll get a flu.

holyshit you really are retarded

A vaccine is a dead or weakened virus that is used to stimulate the immune system this works because the outer surface of the virus has little pokey things that are latched on-to by antibodies. Antibodies need to be made for each virus type and do not work on things other than that specific type of virus. vaccines give you a temporary immunity because the production of antibodies slows if there is no stimulation to the immune system.

If you have the flu it is probably already too late for a vaccine. Vaccines work as an early defense to a disease that may or may not come in the future. If vaccines made you sick we would all die from measles mumps and rubella because those vaccines are practically a requirement for living in the civilized world.

So you sent the e-mail a long time ago but conveniently have the screenshot of the typed out e-mail before sending it?

No, you make up it's plothole, but it's not. Krilling is clearly stronger for a reason.

Look up vaccine counter reactions.

Human can make it but there is no benefit making it. Dr. Gero is stupid or don't know about radar because making android has no benefit. Dragonball can do much better result.

Sup Forums sure is the greatest board

>Human can make it but there is no benefit making it.
Normal humans can't.

Who is Tyrone?

>vaccine counter reactions
People are allergic to honey and peanut butter doesn't make you any more right.

dr gero is a normal human.

Newfag please leave

I dont even know what is going on now please revert ot the senzu bean question? the reason i even ask is because there is dbz stream on acestream right now and korin ran out of senzu beans so it brought up a whole argument.

Allergic reactions being a thing, does.

And the only one who could do it. No one else could. He even had to modify himself at some point.

?

>taking dbz garbage seriously

that is enough proof you really in your denial state. That's sound argument and you lost.

>OP is an autist for asking a question about an anime
>meanwhile Sup Forums is 70% waifu threads

wew