WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !? Hanekawa was my waifu , but after this i cant... Why , why is she such a slut

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !? Hanekawa was my waifu , but after this i cant... Why , why is she such a slut ...

You're dumb and didn't read the novel.

Cuz she's best
...Well after Shinobu but the other live in ur shadow so u can just fugg her anyway

context?

Kizu movie 2, she gave her pantsu to Araragi right there, in front of him. I really loved her but now...i cant love a slut.

why does that make her a slut?

She masturbated while wearing his clothes and took pictures of it to send it to him

any girl who undresses their panties in front of a guy and give it to that guy is a slut

what do slut panties smell like?

why? she loves ragi

Hanekawa just wanted the vampire cock, she saw a way out of her shitty life by clinging to him. People wonder why she lost? Because she had ulterior motives from the start.

He had less chemistry with Hitagi and yet she still won, because she was sincere and just liked him because he helped her.

Downloading it as we speak, you've convinced me.

doesn't matter because she should only love me

> He had less chemistry with Hitagi
What? It's nonsense

I mean after what happened in Kizu how could Hanekawa possibly have fucking lost? No one saw it coming, everyone in Kizu expects them to get together, then along comes crab and smashes it all to smithereens in a few days.

Neko fucking Kuro happened.

wat

Reminder that this series went to garbage after Kizu.

oh so you're just a virgin loser who is jealous of cartoon characters, gotcha

Purityfags on suicide watch once again

Well that's not exactly true since Bakemonogatari was released before Kizu.

That's why they made an anime of the shit parts first and saved the best for later.

>people still mad that Crab is his gf

lmao

Remind this is a precuel

Seems like a bit of a messup or very mixed signals on Nishio's part, to go write a prequel containing a love story for the ages that eclipses the romance he wrote in the first story and then go say "lol the worse one counts". And that's not even factoring in the bat.

So why did he ended with Crab? Never really understood that

Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bake ep.13
From 15:00

because she would khs if he rejected her

source: me

Cat isn't a slut.
She's the kind of girl you'd walk home gently.

>Hanekawa is a slut

In other news, water is wet.

So you love her and she is/was your waifu, but you didn't know her at all.

This is why the divorce rate is so high in this county.

>reading trash like light novels

She's the best you tasteless fagget.

Maybe watch the whole series before asking pleb tier questions.

Once crab dies, Araragi will be together with Hanekawa for centuries until she passes away, then he's staying with Shinobu until the end of time or double suicide.

Are you literally shaking?

Gee , Hanekawa is a slut threads are getting old , or is this a new meem?

Not a meme when its true.

Every monogatari girl is a slut.
Get over it, purefags.

At this point they've known each other for a week.